Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference - Atlantic Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Ottawa
 2011-12 All Star Game

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sensfan101 Posted - 11/23/2011 : 03:56:34
Erik Karlsson is currently leading all star voting and Daniel Alfredsson is in second place. As of right now the starting lineup would be:
Alfredsson Spezza Kessel
Karlsson Chara
Thomas
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alex116 Posted - 11/23/2011 : 19:32:09
quote:
Originally posted by Porkchop73

quote:
Originally posted by mandree888

no this year it will be ovechkin thats picked last and kessel will take a pic of him!

I wonder if the players actually would do that to Ovie. Would be incredibly funny if that happened. I think it could realistically happen.

Would be even better if Kessel was a captain with the last pick and announce......"with the final pick for the all star team, we're proud to say, we're happy with what we have and will not need to select anyone else", leaving OV sitting there stunned! THAT would be funny!!!
Porkchop73 Posted - 11/23/2011 : 17:07:04
quote:
Originally posted by mandree888

no this year it will be ovechkin thats picked last and kessel will take a pic of him!

I wonder if the players actually would do that to Ovie. Would be incredibly funny if that happened. I think it could realistically happen.
mandree888 Posted - 11/23/2011 : 11:31:49
Guest4178 Posted - 11/23/2011 : 10:37:17
I assume they're not repeating the voting system to pick additional players like they did last year? (Where team captains picked players one by one, with Phil Kessel being picked last.)

I'm guessing Phil Kessel would not be picked last if they were to do the same this year!
Alex116 Posted - 11/23/2011 : 09:29:01
What? No Rory Fitzpatrick??? Who does this Karlsson guy think he is?
Guest5091 Posted - 11/23/2011 : 07:05:45
I was hoping operation Mayhem would have bigger success... It would be so fun the boo Heatley at the one game that everyone is watching. Would also be cool to see all the alum like Chara, Havlat, Hossa, etc. at the same time.

I guess an All-Sens starting line would be cool too but I doubt Kessel will fall low enough for that to happen...

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page