Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... San Jose
 What should the Sharks do?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PainTrain Posted - 05/05/2008 : 18:20:23
With a disappointing playoffs, what needs to be changed to the Sharks?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Gostarsgo12 Posted - 05/05/2008 : 20:44:23
Get rid of Wilson! but you know what I really think that team was still extremely overated they also still need to wait for guys like Carle, Vlasic and Erhoff, Mitchell, Setoguchi to develop to full potential. I know its changing the subject a little but what a dissapointing season for Matt Carle the guy had 40 something points last year and he was a complete bust for me this year in my regualar season pool.

Go Stars!!!
Beans15 Posted - 05/05/2008 : 20:18:40
I would strongly suggest coach. They have all the tools to do everything else and have proved it through the regular season for the past few years. Playing and winning consistantly in the hardest division in hockey and the harder of the two conferences and zero playoff success. That is one of two things. Either the game plan the coach has is not effective or the coach just does not have the team prepared. Perhaps the players did not follow the game plan but I didn't really see any games the Sharks played that the effort of the players was not there.

I am not a fan of Wilson to start with but regardless, there is something not happening right there when the tools on the ice are solid and the performance is weak.
Guest4803 Posted - 05/05/2008 : 18:40:42
umm first they should probably book their tee times before they do anything else.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page