Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Los Angeles
 King's Signings

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kashmire Posted - 07/02/2007 : 19:34:01
LA has apparently signed Tom Preissing, Micheal Handzuz, Kyle Calder, and Ladislav Nagy. Awsome move by LA. At the begging of this previous season Handzuz was dynomite on the ice with Havlat. Nagy was a great forward for a weak pheonix team then moved to Dallas a very strong team and produced fairly big numbers. Preissing is a great defensmen and Calder is a mediocre winger. Great stuff here. I was hoping the Leafs could have snagged Nagy

For the full story:
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=212558&hubname=
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mikhailova Posted - 07/03/2007 : 19:55:07
Yeah, Aebischer would be OK. Technically the Kings are my hometown team since I was born there, so I do have a shred of allegiance to them, but I'm still a full-time Sabres fan and would root for Buffalo over LA any day. That being said, it'd be great to see LA actually put on a show next year and emerge as a much more solid team than last year.
semin-rules Posted - 07/03/2007 : 17:51:59
Yeah LA now has some good players added to their team, now all they need is a goalie to keep 'em strong. My guess is Abby.

~~~GO STARS~~~
Mikhailova Posted - 07/03/2007 : 07:23:52
Looks like LA won't be last in the West this year. All those new signings plus their current good players...great move by the Kings.
PainTrain Posted - 07/02/2007 : 21:56:06
That's very good for LA, just after that they have a great team. Now they should get a goalie and they will be set.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page