Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... San Jose
 Speaking of routs...

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
bablaboushka Posted - 01/04/2007 : 21:54:42
With Toronto's sick comeback against Boston for a 10-2 win in mind...

SAN JOSE OWNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSS. After being down 3-0 to Detroit 11:00 into the game, San Jose scores 8 goals (and counting, 5 of them on the PP) to take a massive lead against the Wings. NEVER, and I mean NEVER count my Sharks out. Even better, all of the goals were against Hasek! Also remember, Detroit had the best defense in the league coming into this game...

If you take penalties against the Sharks like Detroit always does, you WILL pay!
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ripley Posted - 01/11/2007 : 19:14:16
Ya phoenix has been lighting it up. what's going on there? Are they getting better or are the rest of us dropping the ball? St. Louis is on a streak too. Maybe the hockey gods are angry!

bablaboushka Posted - 01/11/2007 : 19:08:18
Ha yeah I guess, everyone except Phoenix. But they still have a ways to go to come close to Dallas.
Ripley Posted - 01/11/2007 : 18:42:54
SJ has been slipping a bit lately. Maybe it is the mid-season blues. 5-5-1 in their last 10. It's 500 hockey but not the hockey that they were playing leading up to that. The good news is that Anaheim and Dallas are slipping too. At least if you're going to trip up it's always good if your division rivals trip too.

bablaboushka Posted - 01/07/2007 : 15:34:46
San Jose is 11 for their last 18 PP opportunities.

Wow.

If that's not good enough, that's only in the last TWO GAMES. That's right, San Jose scored 6 PPGs against Detroit and 5 PPGs against Columbus. You'd think teams would catch on... But as long as they don't, I'll be enjoying their inferiority.
bablaboushka Posted - 01/07/2007 : 11:12:10
I don't think Cheechoo is sucking, as much as he's back to normal. I honestly don't think he'll ever get 56 goals again. Teams caught on that he likes to hang out in the slot and teams are responding by collapsing lower, taking away a lot more Thornton passes and consequently, more Cheechoo shots. More realistically, Cheechoo is a consistent 30-goal scorer.
Guest4785 Posted - 01/07/2007 : 10:17:16
San Jose is doing well but what happened to Cheechoo?? He is sucking.
Kashmire Posted - 01/07/2007 : 09:55:48
Ya the San Kose Columbus game got my pool 7 points in that game. Thornton, Marleau, Toskala.
Mikhailova Posted - 01/07/2007 : 07:46:14
Yeah...Sharks beat the Blue Jackets last night. Clowe got a hat trick.
1 Crosby fan Posted - 01/06/2007 : 21:22:14
The wings let what let 9 goals in man that is a beating
Mikhailova Posted - 01/06/2007 : 18:50:48
Wow...the Wings let in 9 goals . Hašek's getting old...The Sharks are doing great this year--I really would not have expected such a defeat from Detroit.
bablaboushka Posted - 01/04/2007 : 22:03:40
9-4 WIN.....

WOW
WOW
WOW
WOW

What I wouldn't have done to be at that game...
bablaboushka Posted - 01/04/2007 : 22:01:53
MAKE THAT NINE GOALS, THE SIXTH ON THE PP (A FRANCHISE RECORD!!!!)

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page