Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Vancouver
 Alain Vigneault On Jack Adams Award

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Canucks Man Posted - 06/14/2007 : 22:57:39
I thought it would only be appropiat that my 1000th post is for a topic involving the canucks. So on behalf of all the fans who watched and cheered hard for the team that at the start of the year didnt show much pronise but then took a massive turn to become one of the top teams in the league, I would like to say Congrats to Alain Vigneault for your wonderful jobe this year and on bringing home the NW banner.

CANUCKS RULE!!!
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Beans15 Posted - 12/12/2008 : 08:46:59
You might want to take a look at the date on posts. This thread was made last June!!
nuckssuck Posted - 12/12/2008 : 01:03:35
quote:
Originally posted by Canucks Man

I thought it would only be appropiat that my 1000th post is for a topic involving the canucks. So on behalf of all the fans who watched and cheered hard for the team that at the start of the year didnt show much pronise but then took a massive turn to become one of the top teams in the league, I would like to say Congrats to Alain Vigneault for your wonderful jobe this year and on bringing home the NW banner.

CANUCKS RULE!!!

Your delusional, that teams success had nothing to do with Alain and everything to do with Luongo.

NUCKS SUCK
PainTrain Posted - 06/16/2007 : 10:52:35
quote:
Originally posted by ultimatetitman

quote:
Originally posted by PainTrain

Take Luongo off the team and see what happens.

Well, Luongo was in Florida for many years, and how often did they make the playoffs? It takes more than a great goalie to make a team great.

"I didn't know Sedin was Swedish for punch me"-Brian Burke, 2002

Like I said in Florida he didn't have any defence expect Bouwmester. In Vancouver you'll do a little bit better with Willie Mitchell, Kevin Bieksa, Sami Salo and Mathias Ohlund protecting you. Vancouver did have good defence but offence is a part of the game too and all they had was the Sedins.
leafsfan_101 Posted - 06/16/2007 : 08:12:17
Alain did nothing. It was Luongo who kept them competative this year. I think Therrien should have won. He was robbed.

Congrats C-Man anyways.

Second place is only first place of the losers.
ultimatetitman Posted - 06/15/2007 : 23:29:44
quote:

Well, Luongo was in Florida for many years, and how often did they make the playoffs? It takes more than a great goalie to make a team great.

"I didn't know Sedin was Swedish for punch me"-Brian Burke, 2002
PainTrain Posted - 06/15/2007 : 20:16:49
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4462

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by SlowShot

Good Job he did make them a defensive team that teams didn't want to play. But does anyone agree with me that mabey Ted Nolan deserved some votes?

I love Charles Wang

I definateley agree he should have gotten some votes he made the Islanders to one of the hardest working teams in the league.

That's EXACTLY what Vigneault did too. Noone outworked the Canucks this year.

I think they've been outworked when they lost some games.

Vigneault had Luongo and 4 solid d-man to protect him of Willie Mitchell, Kevin Bieksa, Sami Salo and Mathias Ohlund. Vancouver was one of the best defensive teams in the league I'll give him that but what if you still had Dan Cloutier in net then see what would happen.
Guest4462 Posted - 06/15/2007 : 18:05:50
quote:

quote:

Good Job he did make them a defensive team that teams didn't want to play. But does anyone agree with me that mabey Ted Nolan deserved some votes?

I love Charles Wang

I definateley agree he should have gotten some votes he made the Islanders to one of the hardest working teams in the league.

That's EXACTLY what Vigneault did too. Noone outworked the Canucks this year.
PainTrain Posted - 06/15/2007 : 17:20:31
quote:

I love Charles Wang

SlowShot Posted - 06/15/2007 : 15:28:32

I love Charles Wang
1 Crosby fan Posted - 06/15/2007 : 12:14:20
Well congrads Vigneault and congrads C-man
Guest4462 Posted - 06/15/2007 : 12:07:06
Easily the most deserving candidate.
Kudos to Vigneault!

Justice is served....
Mikhailova Posted - 06/15/2007 : 11:30:21
I pretty much agree with that PainTrain, but oh well. That's the way it goes.

Congrats on making 1000, C-Man
PainTrain Posted - 06/15/2007 : 09:32:43

Yes he made them a good defensively team but you also have to play offence and that just wasn't there. Out of those three candidates I don't think any of them really deserved it, but I say Ruff because he had over 200 man games lost and his team still won the presidents trophy.

And congrats on 1000!
semin-rules Posted - 06/15/2007 : 05:43:55
I agree. Alain helped the Canucks all throughout the season and was a factor of the reason why the Cancuks played how they played.

ps. Congrats on 1000 posts CM

~~~Great season Senators. Good job Anaheim!!!~~~

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page