Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference - Atlantic Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Ottawa
 Heatley wants out?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lyall Posted - 06/09/2009 : 10:07:36
According to TSN, Dany Heatley wants a trade.
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=281356

I know I really wanted Kovalchuk paying with Hemsky, But Heatley could be a pretty nice fit. The Oilers have the cap space, we just need to give alot for him.

"I Was So Happy I Gave Kerry Fraser A Hug" -Bill Guerin
40   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Rambo2305 Posted - 07/02/2009 : 06:42:57
quote:
Originally posted by Guest5382

quote:
Originally posted by Rambo2305

So because the player says he wants to leave, people offer sh't all for him. Finally, Ottawa gets an offer and they can actually get some talent back, Heatley shoots it down, honestly, send his a** to the minors.

I think Danny boy and his agents should get into a car and go for a long drive and talk about the situation. Who knows? Something good may come out of the drive.

As long as Heatley doesn't drive!!...yes, I know, mean and it's a sensitive topic...

"Most people spend time and energy going around problems, rather than trying to solve them" - Henry Ford
Guest5382 Posted - 07/02/2009 : 06:26:48
quote:
Originally posted by Rambo2305

So because the player says he wants to leave, people offer sh't all for him. Finally, Ottawa gets an offer and they can actually get some talent back, Heatley shoots it down, honestly, send his a** to the minors.

I think Danny boy and his agents should get into a car and go for a long drive and talk about the situation. Who knows? Something good may come out of the drive.
Rambo2305 Posted - 07/02/2009 : 05:32:11

"Most people spend time and energy going around problems, rather than trying to solve them" - Henry Ford
lyall Posted - 07/01/2009 : 00:24:14
Well apparently Heatley did not waive his not trade clause....... But, he also did not say no. I guess "he is going to sleep on it.". Seeing as the $4 million bonus, that was supposed to be paid a 11:59 eastern Tuesday night, got pushed back a day. So He is waiting until Tomorrow. I also heard he was talking to the Oilers before this, with the Sens permission. So it is still very possible.
Also now that this is all public, NYR have upped the anti in their offer. So this could just be the Sens way of getting more bang for their buck, now that they have an extra day.
I guess we will see what happens tomorrow.
Guest8571 Posted - 07/01/2009 : 00:22:00
quote:
Originally posted by Guest0548

quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

Recently reported on TSN.

Heatley has been asked to waive his no trade clause to pave the way for a deal to Edmonton involving Andrew Cogliano, Ladislav Smid, and Dustin Penner.

Cha-ching! Seriously, too bad to see Cogliano go. He was one of the only Oilers last year that gave everything he had every shift. Penner, could be a good player somewhere, but not in Edmonton to this point. Smid, I liked him alot last season too, but you have to give something to get something.

If this happens, this seriously addresses Edmonton's biggest weakness in the past few season. However, it leaves the Oil a little weak up the middle. If this happens, I can see Edmonton going hard after a 3rd Line Centre (such as Peca or Pahlsson) or after a mid dollar level potential 1st/2nd line centre (such as Lang or Koivu). With Smid leaving, you can all bet the farm that Strudwick resigns.

With Kotalik more than likely testing the market, Eberle will have a shot at cracking the big team. Quinn seemed to like him at the Worlds.

If this happens, a goalie shored up and Edmonton is looking pretty solid. Competative to say the least.

Now Edmonton is weak up the middle and depth on d is deminished. Also of note, now crammed near the cap with a defensive liability who may or may not return to form. Granted Penner had to find a new home Cogs is a solid centerman and Ottawa needs a solid dman. I say Ottawa did better on this one

This Chap knows hackey....... hes a student of the game....
Guest0548 Posted - 06/30/2009 : 22:17:12
quote:

Heatley has been asked to waive his no trade clause to pave the way for a deal to Edmonton involving Andrew Cogliano, Ladislav Smid, and Dustin Penner.

Cha-ching! Seriously, too bad to see Cogliano go. He was one of the only Oilers last year that gave everything he had every shift. Penner, could be a good player somewhere, but not in Edmonton to this point. Smid, I liked him alot last season too, but you have to give something to get something.

If this happens, this seriously addresses Edmonton's biggest weakness in the past few season. However, it leaves the Oil a little weak up the middle. If this happens, I can see Edmonton going hard after a 3rd Line Centre (such as Peca or Pahlsson) or after a mid dollar level potential 1st/2nd line centre (such as Lang or Koivu). With Smid leaving, you can all bet the farm that Strudwick resigns.

With Kotalik more than likely testing the market, Eberle will have a shot at cracking the big team. Quinn seemed to like him at the Worlds.

If this happens, a goalie shored up and Edmonton is looking pretty solid. Competative to say the least.

Now Edmonton is weak up the middle and depth on d is deminished. Also of note, now crammed near the cap with a defensive liability who may or may not return to form. Granted Penner had to find a new home Cogs is a solid centerman and Ottawa needs a solid dman. I say Ottawa did better on this one
Beans15 Posted - 06/30/2009 : 20:03:16

Porkchop73 Posted - 06/30/2009 : 17:18:21
Rumour has it Sens ownership asked players to defer some of their salaries and bonus's because they are in financial troubles again. Heatley and others not that happy about it. They do not want it public, is the rumour. I am waiting to hear about it in the media. I usually do go posting unfounded rumours but I just can't help but think there was more to this that Heatley doesn't like Clouston, he is just not that type of player to whine about that.
So before you go jumpin all over me, I said it was only rumour and I have not seen anything to back it up.....yet!
hockster Posted - 06/30/2009 : 12:27:33
One new movie goes with the Heatley-Ottawa situation in my mind....
He's Just Not That Into You.

Iginla for 2010 team captain.
Flames for cup...eventually.
JOSHUACANADA Posted - 06/30/2009 : 12:00:56
If he doesn't show I hope the Management sits him and not trade him. I want a management which say's if you deliberatly force a trade and lower your stock at the same time, so the team loses no matter what they do, you lose too. By not paying him they will free up cap space to spend on a free agent come trade deadline. If the team gel's this year and once they recieve a reasonable offer they can get better return for this spoiled and selfish player. Albeit, Heatley is a talented player and I expect a reasonable offer for him, just an offer after the bonus money has been paid. The question is does Murray accept an offer once he pay's the $4 000 000 bonus?
Beans15 Posted - 06/28/2009 : 08:58:43
quote:
Originally posted by hanley6

quote:

No one is breaking a contract. If they do, they don't get paid. For example, Scott Neidermayer could not decide if he was going to retire or not. He did not show up to training camp, so he got suspended from his team and did not get paid until he returned to the team. It's a pay for play contract. If the player chooses on their own to not play, they do not get paid.

Personally, I would have loved to see the Oilers tell Pronger to stay at home or play for the Oilers, but not trade him. If he didn't show up, he doesn't get paid. Sits at home until he's nearly 40 and his contract runs out, and goes on the Free Market have not played for 3 years.

Regardless, the Pronger situation and this situation are completely different.

it's not that easy, that is not how CONTRACTS work in sports. If you sign a contract, it's an agreement between you and the team, you get paid even if you don't play... That's why teams trade those players or place them on waivers or buy off the remainder of the contract

Hanley, you are missing a very important piece of this. If a player is no able to play due to injury, or if the decision for a player to not play is the teams decision, you are correct. The player will get paid. However, if a player holds out because of trade demands or because they are contimpating retirement or any other reason that is in the control of the player, the player WILL NOT get paid.

That is the way that conracts work in sports. Most often, a player will get paid, unless they are able to play but choose not to. The team they has every right not to pay them and it has happened in the past.

The issue his is not the money, it's the product on the ice and the salary cap. IF Heatley didn't show up to training camp and said he wasn't going to play, the Sens either have to trade him or suspend him indefintely. If they suspend him, he doesn't get paid and he salary comes off the Cap. However, he shows up tomorrow to play, they can't suspend him any longer and the cap is hit again. Obviously if he doesn't play, they are losing talent on the ice as well.

It makes sense for the Sens to trade him if he doesn't want to play there any more. But they don't have to pay him if he doesn't play. Every sports contract out there is a pay for play contract.
Porkchop73 Posted - 06/28/2009 : 05:11:47
I think Heatley gets his trade somehow. No one really wants someone in the dressing room that doesn't want to be there. I think there is more to this then Heatley doesn't like Cory Clouston as the coach. The dressing room in Ottawa is full of big egos, and it showed last year with their play. I think Heatley wants to get out of bad situation that shows no signs of changing. Don't forget this kid probably still lives with demons of accidently killing a good friend and teamate.
As to Hanley's salary comment. If Heatley fails to show, he will not get paid he will get suspended, just like Niedermayer in Anaheim. When he was deciding whether or not to retire, he did not get paid.
The NHL should look at doing the player contracts similar to the NFL. Especially for instances like Heatley. If a player wants out, or the team wants to cut a player, then the team and player are released of the contract and the players are able to renegotiate with new teams. Likewise the teams can renogiate with a new player. Works well in the NFL, all players seem to sign somewhere. I think this will help with Cap issues as well as player movement to resign where they would like to play.
hanley6 Posted - 06/27/2009 : 22:45:33
quote:

No one is breaking a contract. If they do, they don't get paid. For example, Scott Neidermayer could not decide if he was going to retire or not. He did not show up to training camp, so he got suspended from his team and did not get paid until he returned to the team. It's a pay for play contract. If the player chooses on their own to not play, they do not get paid.

Personally, I would have loved to see the Oilers tell Pronger to stay at home or play for the Oilers, but not trade him. If he didn't show up, he doesn't get paid. Sits at home until he's nearly 40 and his contract runs out, and goes on the Free Market have not played for 3 years.

Regardless, the Pronger situation and this situation are completely different.

it's not that easy, that is not how CONTRACTS work in sports. If you sign a contract, it's an agreement between you and the team, you get paid even if you don't play... That's why teams trade those players or place them on waivers or buy off the remainder of the contract
Beans15 Posted - 06/27/2009 : 21:18:34
I wonder what Heatley's value would be if he never went public about wanting the trade? I mean, he is a legitimate threat for 100 points and 40-50 goals. That a rare player in the NHL. When he left Atlanta, it was Heatley for Hossa AND Greg Des Vries. I mean, Des Vries is not a superstar, but Heatley for Hossa straight up would not have been that tough to imagine.

I personally think Heatley still has his best hockey in front of him, where ever he goes. And, I think that deal with SJ would be nice involving Marleau. I mean, if Cheechoo can get 50 with Thornton tossing him dimes, imagine what Heatley could do with Big Joe??? It also shores Ottawa up the middle really nice and even gives them options to move Spezza if they want to go in a totally different direction. If Heatley doesn't go to Edmonton, I would like to see him move to a team with a chance to win. I've always liked him and I'd like to see him win.
JOSHUACANADA Posted - 06/27/2009 : 13:06:34
Once July 1st happens, if Heatly still not traded you are going to see what his true value is worth. This bonus is making potential interested parties back off. $4 000 000 with 6 zero's, which is why its a priority for Ottawa to make a trade now, which might be lowering his current trade value.

Once they pay that bonus, Ottawa will sit on his contract. If they have to and will not trade him unless they get a potential 100 point player in return, or a package of talent of equal or greater value. Remember if he hold's out they dont have to pay him his $8 000 000 a year and eventually he will sign with wherever they decide to place him.
n/a Posted - 06/26/2009 : 17:10:07
To me, that whole "I am dealing Heatley before that whole 4 million thing kicks in" means . . . RESTRICTED MARKET. Sorry Beans, but I don't see Edmonton there with that stipulation.

In fact, I don't see a lot of teams at all then in the running.

I really think you guys are overvaluing what Heatley will get in this situation!

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Beans15 Posted - 06/26/2009 : 14:45:39
Rumors I heard today is that Murray wants at least 2 roster players and a 1st rounder this year. Above this, Heatley's got $4 million bonus coming to him July 1st.

I see the Oilers (with Katz Money) interested in this, but not unless they can unload Horcoff's contract in the deal.

I still think I am dreaming, but I am hanging on to the dream of Heatley - Gagner - Hemsky. For some reason I see that line just fly. Maybe the Oilers might even be able to get a Nylander type player for peanuts. Nylander on that line would be capable and would not have a huge amount of pressure to produce.

n/a Posted - 06/26/2009 : 13:48:24
Hmm. Well, we might never find out, as in all probability the trade is unlikely, I suppose . . .

. . . but to settle the issue, ahem, Ottawa? Colorado? Could you make a trade between Heatley and your third round pick please?!?

JOSHUACANADA Posted - 06/26/2009 : 13:10:04
Don't agree. 3rd with a possible Daigle in the making for a 100 point proven, Power Forward. I'd want a player who is playing right now to compensate for the I dont know aspect of the draft. JT might be a straight across trade based on the hype, Hedman possibly. I dont think 1st or 2nd gets offered. The only positive of trading for potential is the cap value of Heatly's contract. This would free up a lot of cap space. Close to 20% of overall payroll for the Senators. Thats a lot of free agents or prospects
n/a Posted - 06/26/2009 : 12:26:12
I can see a prospect and the 3rd for Heatley, but not much more.

Traditionally, when a player demands a trade, the value you can get back is diminished right away. The team that now sort of has to trade him is under the gun to do so and all the teams know this. If they can't or won't get a deal done, the player plays half-assed with lots of drama during the season, or even worse they can refuse to play - and the value tanks at that point. So, it's always in the best interest of the team to deal them as quickly as possible, to get the best return, and that means not having the luxury of bidding wars and waiting around for better offers.

Add to that this Duchene kid who is even being projected as a possible 1st pick, and all the hype he is getting, and you start to realise that Ottawa has a chance to actually get the better value in this deal, if (and it's a big if, but still) Duchene reaches full potential.

Any other deal Ottawa makes probably has zero chance for them to get full or better value for Heatley, and no matter what, you will have a highly touted prospect who is bound to be at the very least a productive 3rd liner, but will most likely do much better.

I think if Ottawa is offered the third pick for Heatley, they grab it.

Hey - wouldn't it be hilarious if the third happened to be Tavares or Hedman if the Isles follow through on these crazy rumours?

JOSHUACANADA Posted - 06/26/2009 : 11:45:04
Do you think they would offer Lyles and the 3rd pick. I could see that happening, but not without a solid pointman on D or a replacement forward of lessor value.
n/a Posted - 06/26/2009 : 11:34:55
NYI, TB - definitely no, they will pick. But Colorado at third? I could totally see them picking up Heatley . . . he'd be a solid replacement for an almost retired Sakic, and he's money in the bank. These first round picks are never a sure thing, and a guy who in his worst year gets 39 goals and 33 assists is as sure as it gets.

Can Colorado guarantee that Matt Duchene will score more than 40 goals for the next few seasons? Thought not.

That's the trade I'd be looking to do if I was in Colorado or in Ottawa. I see it as win-win, especially considering that Ottawa is sort of being forced to trade him, and must get rid of him now to get the best value.

JOSHUACANADA Posted - 06/26/2009 : 10:10:43
Your not thinking NYI, Atlanta, or Tampa are you. I think NYI have had enough of the s*** end of the stick in trades with Ottawa. Atlanta or Tampa might be possible, but my gut say LA Kings. Im already imagining a line up which includes Frolov.
n/a Posted - 06/26/2009 : 05:44:23
Yeah, that's what I am thinking right now . . . as the draft nears, Heatley could easily be traded for a high first round pick, a very high one, in fact.

lyall Posted - 06/25/2009 : 14:53:36
quote:
Originally posted by JOSHUACANADA

Has anyone heard a good Heatly rumour lately. Last thing I heard a few unnamed teams showed interest, but unless a deal happens prior to July 1 when his bonus kicks in Murray says all deals are off. Ottawa wont pay him 4 million more for last season and get less than full value for tradebait. Murray says he will keep him one more year if he has to pay anymore. We all know how "the great" Burke feels about him.

Darren Dreger is reporting that there are 3 teams in the mix right now. San Jose Sharks, New York Rangers and Edmonton Oilers. But it is expected to change as we get closer to the draft.
JOSHUACANADA Posted - 06/25/2009 : 13:19:19
I hadn't put 2 and 2 together. Do you think that is why Lowe went after Penner and gave him that RFA offer Burke couldn't and wouldn't match. Is that why Burke got so mad. Personally, if TO had a hope in hell of landing a player of Heatly's caliber from Ottawa, he would make the deal. You know it. No way Ottawa trades there sniper that close to home.

On another note why does Burke always talk about other teams problems and other teams players, like he could do better in Ottawa's situation. I think he is trying to screw with the value of Heatly so Ottawa cant get good return for him.
Beans15 Posted - 06/25/2009 : 12:16:05
"The Great" Burke or the "Hipocrite" Burke. He had absolutely no problem making a deal for Pronger when he did nearly the exact same thing. Actually, the Pronger situation was even more shady, with Pronger leaving on Vacation and having his agent talk to the Edmonton papers and not even the team. Burke is a complete hipocrite.

Anyway, the last reasonable rumor I heard was a deal with San Jose involving Marleau. Other than that, it's been quite.
JOSHUACANADA Posted - 06/25/2009 : 11:09:39
Has anyone heard a good Heatly rumour lately. Last thing I heard a few unnamed teams showed interest, but unless a deal happens prior to July 1 when his bonus kicks in Murray says all deals are off. Ottawa wont pay him 4 million more for last season and get less than full value for tradebait. Murray says he will keep him one more year if he has to pay anymore. We all know how "the great" Burke feels about him.
Beans15 Posted - 06/16/2009 : 11:17:28
Nail on the head Slozo. There has not been any kind of big name trade since the Cigar Chewer left town. The last big name in was Doug Weight. Since then, it has been mostly names leaving. The decent player on Edmonton today are either drafts or UFA's.

I would still like to see a big name deal (Heatley, Vanek, Kovalchuk, etc) but I definately am not holding my breath.

And I don't see Heatley going to LA. I think Ottawa would have to give up too much and they don't have that one player to make the deal. Unlike San Jose, who could use Marleau and would be shifting similar cap dollars to bring Heatley in. Out of all the trades rumors to this point, that one seems to be the most logic and most likely.
JOSHUACANADA Posted - 06/16/2009 : 10:17:40
quote:
Originally posted by slozo

Going by past history Beans, how hopeful are you that the Oilers would swing a massive deal to get a big star like Heatley there?

Because I can't think of a situation off the top of my head like this ever happening before . . . in fact, there has always been a steady stream of superstars OUT of Edmonton!

Just to be clear, I do hope the Oilers get Heatley, I just don't see it happening for some reason.

Guerin is the last player that comes to mind and I point out he wasn't primed to be a superstar at that point, just a player with great offensive potential. Just in case people dont think Guerin wasn't a superstar, remember the Weight Tkachuk and Guerin line during international play or any time these players hooked up on a team prior to 2005. That line rivaled the best lines Canada, Russia or Sweden had at the time.

Mind you there has been a gap of nothing good happening coming in to the Oilers for a while now (unless you count Kotalik, Roli and/or Penner)
JOSHUACANADA Posted - 06/16/2009 : 09:58:36
Sorry, last post was by me.
Guest5967 Posted - 06/16/2009 : 09:57:35
Now that we know the Johnson trade rumour ain't happening, it does seem likely. LA has the trade bait and cap space to draw Heatly. I just dont know if I'd want Johnson as a RFA. From what I've read about him so far, he is trouble in the locker room and wants a significant contract. Johnson may garner some attention but that is only if the team buying has the rights to negotiate before hand. Plus I dont think this guy is Heatley trade territory. LA might have to give up some forwards, that is what Ottawa will need if they lose Heatley.
Matt_Roberts85 Posted - 06/16/2009 : 07:58:46
My gut says he goes to hide somewhere in the southwestern states. He probably wants to surf and drive his sports cars down cali highways. Maybe the Kings deal Johnson to the Sens for Heatley.....

There is no "I" in team, but there is an "M" and an "E".
n/a Posted - 06/16/2009 : 07:23:39
Going by past history Beans, how hopeful are you that the Oilers would swing a massive deal to get a big star like Heatley there?

Because I can't think of a situation off the top of my head like this ever happening before . . . in fact, there has always been a steady stream of superstars OUT of Edmonton!

Just to be clear, I do hope the Oilers get Heatley, I just don't see it happening for some reason.

Beans15 Posted - 06/14/2009 : 15:41:57
I read a couple of excellent articles in the Edmonton Sun this afternoon after blazing up the course with 3 birdies on the front. (We won't talk about the back.)

Basically, the first article talked about Edmonton being one of two NW teams that have called Bryan Murray about acquiring Mr. Heatley's services. The report did not name the other team, but I believe is starts with a "M" and rhymes with 'Pinnesota'. However, the report also cited Heatley's no trade clause and apparently, sources close to Heatley said the fans in Oil Country should not hold their breath. From what this person said, a deal with San Jose involving Marleau coming the other way is the hot talk.

The other article was brilliant. It talked at length about how 'arm chair' GM's around Edmonton are becoming vomit-inducing by always talking about Edmonton landing the biggest UFA and making the biggest trades and glory days are right around the corner. However, this guy talked about how the good teams in the league are almost always built through the draft, patiences, and good coaching.

Anyway, not sure what any of these means. As an Oiler fan, I think Heatley fits nice. But if he is not interested in coming, then go play somewhere else. I'd rather have less talented players who want to play in Edmonton and super talents who do not want to be here.
JOSHUACANADA Posted - 06/13/2009 : 09:34:24
Plus the system of play and potential linemates in Edmonton may make this a match made in heaven. This guy play's with heart, all heart. Consistantly leading NHL and International points.
JOSHUACANADA Posted - 06/13/2009 : 09:31:59
quote:
Originally posted by Matt_Roberts85

Beans is right.

Hemsky, Eberle and a 1st for Heatley is ridiculous. Not worth it at all for Edm. Ottawa wont get anywhere close to what they feel he is worth. Hes coming off an off year (by his standards), has a HUGE contract and seems to be a sulk... hes not worth a kings randsom.

New coach and a Defensive system that didn't suit his game. Less playing time and being called out by the team and coach as being the underperformer on your team. All this while leading his team in scoring and points on a team which was struggling with injuries to his linemates. I wouldn't call him a sulk just a product of the environment in Ottawa last year.
Guest0614 Posted - 06/13/2009 : 04:29:22
If you watched the world Juniors Ebrle is the guy who scored the amazing goal with like 1 second left in the Semi-finals
quote:
Originally posted by JOSHUACANADA

Seems like a fair deal. Both Heatly and Hemsky are 1 dimensional players with similar stats this year, not so similar if you go back a few years. Heatly had 39 goals on a team which saw there production reduced by 1/3. He himself is isolated by the opposition as the goto guy for goal scoring. Hemsky had 23 goals, his best season ever. Although Hemsky is isolated by other teams as the best playmaking Oiler on offence, the well is much deeper in Edmonton for depth on scoring. Plus Hemsky is not a 50 goal a year guy.

Find another free agent available with 2 season of that, this offseason. I am not familiar with Eberle so forgive me for my ignorance. I think 1st rounders are going to be thown around like candy before and during the draft, except the top 6. Bet you Ottawa gets a similar offer from one team, or another, prior next preseason.

By the way I like Hemsky I want him, (want him, want him) to play for the Ottawa Senators.

Matt_Roberts85 Posted - 06/12/2009 : 08:45:54
Beans is right.

Hemsky, Eberle and a 1st for Heatley is ridiculous. Not worth it at all for Edm. Ottawa wont get anywhere close to what they feel he is worth. Hes coming off an off year (by his standards), has a HUGE contract and seems to be a sulk... hes not worth a kings randsom.

Guest8741 Posted - 06/11/2009 : 20:39:14
quote:

C'mon guys, help a brother out. I know Schremp is not an NHL player(again, against many of my so called fan brothers) but I want to unload him.

Please, Please, please someone take this tool off my hands for more value than he's worth. I need a break!!!

Ok, I'll leave Schremp in and switch Gilbert for Visnovsky?? Is that good enough??

No.

Ok, how about Horcoff, Schremp, Gilbert, and a Waybe Gretzky Rookie Card???

(Trust me, point taken. I know Schremp is about as valuable as 6 pack of empty water bottles.)

Its the post glory days curse - if we trade Schremp he will become an all star somewhere else. Keep him, he never pans out in the big show.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page