Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference -Metropolitan Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... NY Rangers
 Shanahan a Ranger

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
goon Posted - 07/10/2006 : 09:16:19
Brendan Shanahan signed with the Rangers for $4 million next season. I was a little surprised as I thought he would return to Detroit. Playing with Jagr will be good for him and the Rangers are a much improved team. What are the Wings going to do now? I think signing Belfour is a mistake. Maybe sign Carter?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Myles06-07 Posted - 11/05/2006 : 07:59:16
All the rich boys go here. Some say then they retire just so they can get lots of money to pay up for the funds they will 'want' when they retire. Shanahan has got a few more years here and hes done for his life. Same with Jagr.
slapshot Posted - 07/12/2006 : 09:50:21
So is Sykora now available or do you think the Rangers will sign him? If the Red Wings continue to wait on this there may be noone left to sign. I am thinking they will have to go via the trade route.
Jack Kayden 66 Posted - 07/11/2006 : 08:22:26
I think you might have a point. Shanahan was one of the last of the 'Aging Red Wings'. Even when they were winning cups people called them old. I think he wanted a change and finishing a career in New York City isn't all that bad.

The Red Wings might pick up Samsonov or Peca. They might be able to afford both now that they have $4 million dollars available.
Ripley Posted - 07/10/2006 : 11:53:36
Maybe them signing Belfour was the reason Shanahan turned down an equal offer from the redwings????

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page