Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome To PickUpHockey.com
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Web site comments only
 Trade Suggestion Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dastardly Bastard
Top Prospect

22 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  07:39:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've admin'd a few pools here over the past four years and I have to say your site is by far the best poolie site available. However there is one addition I think could add a little more polish to the site.

As it is now once you make a trade the only way to know if the trade payed off is by externally keeping track of the points earned since the trade. I thought since the traded players remained in a poolies team, it might be worth considering placing some sort of icon by that players name that indicates if points have been gained or lost as a result of the trade.

Since ideas are notoriously hard to detail I thought I'd give an example below:

Poolie trades Ovie for Crosby

Should Ovie net three points while Crosby nets two then a little green arrow pointing up appears by Ovie's name in the pool.

The next game should Crosby net four points (totaling 6 pts post trade) and Ovie Two (totaling 5 pts post trade) a little red arrow pointing down would appear by Ovie's name.

Basically it would be constantly comparing their individual points gained since the trade and relaying the info to the end user in a simple graphic form.

Sorry for posting this again, but I wasn't sure if this or the suggestion board was the right place. I'll delete whichever thread is in the wrong place as not to spam your boards.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page