Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome To PickUpHockey.com
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Web site comments only
 Adding in players on day 2 of the playoffs Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest5516
( )

Posted - 04/14/2011 :  09:35:31  Reply with Quote
So we decided to do a playoff pool in our office two days ago. I am the admin for the pool and we gave everyone until the end of the day today to send me a list of their players. Subsequently, I added in all my players on the website yesterday morning out of fairness (i.e. no chance for me to look at everyone else's picks before making my selections). It shows I got 8 points last night - my question is this - when I add everyone else in today, will they also receive the points for the players who got points last night or will they only receive points from the date they were added and onward. I would prefer them to receive the points from last night.

Thanks!

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2335 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2011 :  09:54:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The points will be added retroactively to the 'start date' of the pool. The start date is by defualt the first day of the playoffs (April 13th) You can of course change this date to any custom date if you wish. So if you have not changed the start date from the default any new players added will get points from the 13th.

Note that the system updates once daily (2am PST, so new players added will not get their points until the system refresh at that time.

Cheers!
Go to Top of Page

Guest5516
( )

Posted - 04/14/2011 :  10:13:40  Reply with Quote
Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

Guest4627
( )

Posted - 04/14/2011 :  10:46:27  Reply with Quote
Great! I was wondering this myself, as we don't have all of our pools in yet!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page