Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference - Atlantic Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Boston
 Points Leader Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest9184
( )

Posted - 03/19/2012 :  12:41:47  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
Who will win the Art Ross Trophy?

Choices:

Evgeni Malkin
Steven Stamkos
Claude Giroux
Phil Kessel
Jason Spezza

Guest4178
( )

Posted - 03/19/2012 :  13:29:16  Reply with Quote
Who will win the Art Ross Trophy? I think it will be the player who has the most points by the end of the regular season! :)

Okay – that's my smart*** answer!

Seriously though – I'm going with the frontrunner. Malkin is currently up by four points, and he's played in less games than Stamkos or Malkin. (I think Kessel and Spezza are long shots.) His points-per-game average is the highest in the league at 1.38. (Well - Crosby is actually sitting at 1.55 for the limited number of games he's played this season.)

I hope it comes down to the last game of the season, and a few points or less separate the top three. Pittsburgh plays Philadelphia on the final day of the regular season, so this could be a great matchup between Malkin and Giroux. Tampa plays Winnipeg, which could be a big game for the Art Ross (if Stamkos is close), but it could also be a big game for the Jets!
Go to Top of Page

Guest4178
( )

Posted - 03/19/2012 :  14:04:38  Reply with Quote
I meant that Malkin has played in less games than Stamkos or Giroux. It's impossible for Malkin to play in less games than himself after all! :)
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2012 :  18:07:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4178

I meant that Malkin has played in less games than Stamkos or Giroux. It's impossible for Malkin to play in less games than himself after all! :)

Quit being lazy, sign up, then you can edit your posts!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page