Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference - Atlantic Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Toronto
 Boston/Montreal-Whats Up? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest9291
( )

Posted - 04/24/2013 :  07:04:06  Reply with Quote
Do either one of these two teams want to finish first? Im liking Torontos chances against either one of these teams in the first round.

For that matter I like whoever finishes 7th in the first round to advance. Price and Rask have been brutal the last two weeks and niether team can score. I expected a race for first but not like this. Looks like whoever can win a game gets it.

Guest2664
( )

Posted - 04/24/2013 :  12:26:17  Reply with Quote
If Toronto wins out and Boston and Montreal lose out i think Toronto can take the division.
Go to Top of Page

Guest9848
( )

Posted - 04/25/2013 :  11:18:02  Reply with Quote
Boston has 3 games to play and Toronto has 2 if Boston loses all 3 and Toronto wins both each team will have 59 points Montreal also currently has 59 points if they lose their last 2 games it would be pritty hilarious if 3 teams in the same division all finished with 59 points, I dont think ive seen a division this tightly matched in a while. That being said I dont think that will happen Boston will win at least one of their 3 games and take the division.
Go to Top of Page

JOSHUACANADA
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2308 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2013 :  19:34:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think you can forgive the Bruins for not finishing strong based on last weeks events. Wouldn't bet against them in the 1st round of the playoffs either though, regardless of whom they face.

"I now realise that the Toronto Maple Leafs, Canada's finest hockey team, is better than the Ottawa Senators - and always will be. PS - LOVE that Dion Phaneuf! "
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page