Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference - Atlantic Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Montreal
 Fiery Habs Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Axey
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
877 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2008 :  21:36:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did any notice how heated the Habs are getting in alot of games this year? The Leafs, Bruins, Flyers, and even the Sens game was pretty intense. There is alot of bad blood between the Habs and other teams right now, and I love watching the Habs play this year. Sick offense, good D, great goalie, physical, will throw down. Its awesome, I love it.

Chicago Blackhawks GM

Jesus didn't tap.

Matt_Roberts85
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
936 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2008 :  05:47:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did you notice how Lucic pounded the snot out of Komisarek? Mike is a tough cookie, but Milan really gave it to him good.

There is no "I" in team, but there is an "M" and an "E".
Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2008 :  06:31:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Matt_Roberts85

Did you notice how Lucic pounded the snot out of Komisarek? Mike is a tough cookie, but Milan really gave it to him good.

as you said everyone knows mike is one of the leagues toughest and milan proved that hes one of the leagues toughest aswell though he has backed down from a few fights

Pasty
Go to Top of Page

Axey
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
877 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2008 :  08:27:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I'm gonna guess there will be a rematch of this on SAturday, if not big George will be on his case instead.

Chicago Blackhawks GM

Jesus didn't tap.
Go to Top of Page

Leafsfan_94
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1070 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2008 :  12:43:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah lucic better hope that laraque and komi arent friends or he's going to die......than again lucic is a good fighter and he might actually hold is own against him.....well just have to see.

quote:
Originally posted by Axey

quote:

I'm gonna guess there will be a rematch of this on SAturday, if not big George will be on his case instead.

Chicago Blackhawks GM

Jesus didn't tap.

Leafsfan_94

Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2008 :  16:36:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Leafsfan_94

yeah lucic better hope that laraque and komi arent friends or he's going to die......than again lucic is a good fighter and he might actually hold is own against him.....well just have to see.

quote:

quote:

Chicago Blackhawks GM

Jesus didn't tap.

Leafsfan_94

lucic has backed down to laraque twice now i don't think he will be willing to go this time

Pasty
Go to Top of Page

Leafsfan_94
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1070 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2008 :  17:19:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh ok dustin (haha i called u by your real name) i mean, pasty i did not know that. i think that would make a great fight.

quote:
Originally posted by Pasty7

quote:

quote:

quote:

Chicago Blackhawks GM

Jesus didn't tap.

Leafsfan_94

lucic has backed down to laraque twice now i don't think he will be willing to go this time

Pasty

Leafsfan_94

Go to Top of Page

Guest9429
( )

Posted - 11/19/2008 :  09:19:46  Reply with Quote
The fact is that the Habs have been puke for some 15 years now... and choked in the playoffs last year... and they are well on their way to choking again his season...

Your only legacy is your most recent one in sports...

So much delusional bulls***...

The truth is that outside of Montreal they really are on the hockey periphery...

I'm a big fan of going to US rinks where the fans have a wonderful time... and aren't caught up in personal angst..

Bo
Go to Top of Page

Guest9561
( )

Posted - 11/19/2008 :  11:10:12  Reply with Quote
habs didn't choke last year they ran into a hot goalie....and if there team is such s*** why did they make the playoffs in those last 15 years or win a cup for that matter in 92-93
Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2008 :  13:24:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

oh ok dustin (haha i called u by your real name) i mean, pasty i did not know that. i think that would make a great fight.

quote:
Originally posted by Pasty7

quote:

quote:

quote:

Chicago Blackhawks GM

Jesus didn't tap.

Leafsfan_94

Pasty

Leafsfan_94

i'm going to ignore the guest posts because they are as useless as they are redundant (both of them the typical habs hater or lover no objectivity and both bias as they come) but who knows Milan hasn;t backed down to George this year he did it last year against the pens so maybe in his sphmore year he will have more confidence to drop..... dont get me wrong Laraque will win but i could see Lucic putting up a good fight and by no means would it be lobsided1

Pasty
Go to Top of Page

Axey
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
877 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2008 :  07:38:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lucic will end up fighting him I'd say, Laraque will win for sure. Guest, please stop making ridiculous comments. How could a team full of rookies and young players get to their first playoff series and 'choke'? They weren't ready last year, this year different story. Who is your team the leafs? I find its always a Leafs fan who says choke, but I infact say at least we were able to choke to be quite honest.

Chicago Blackhawks GM

Jesus didn't tap.
Go to Top of Page

Guest2622
( )

Posted - 11/21/2008 :  11:04:04  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest9429

The fact is that the Habs have been puke for some 15 years now... and choked in the playoffs last year... and they are well on their way to choking again his season...

Your only legacy is your most recent one in sports...

So much delusional bulls***...

The truth is that outside of Montreal they really are on the hockey periphery...

I'm a big fan of going to US rinks where the fans have a wonderful time... and aren't caught up in personal angst..

Bo

Wow, talk about being out to lunch! Bo, 11-5-2 is well on their way to choking??!! What colour is the sky in your world? On the hockey periphery? The highest attendance team in the league? Top 3 revenue grossing?! Habs fans are louder in Edmonton, Vancouver and elsewhere than the hometown fans??!! If that's periphery, then I'll take that anyday over whatever also-ran outfit you support.

Go to Top of Page

Bo
Top Prospect

Canada
8 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2008 :  07:59:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dream on delusional one... And talk amongst yourselves... Cause no one else is actually listening to the Montreal-centric BS...

Free fall is well on its way to another choke season... Check out their last twelve... Too soft to make the playoffs... Watch and weep...

bodamnit
Go to Top of Page

Axey
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
877 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2008 :  09:03:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pretty sure everyone is listening lol They will not choke its 20 games into the season. My god ppl have to just stop, it is getting old now.

Chicago Blackhawks GM

Jesus didn't tap.
Go to Top of Page

Bo
Top Prospect

Canada
8 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2008 :  15:17:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Axey lad... Getting personal is the first sign of an emotional breakdown...

You may live longer if you get real... I'm thinking that crap Molson beer has fused your synapses... Now Kovalev wants out so as he can have a real life in a real NHL town... Think of the impact on the core Euro players... Discontentment is already fueling the Habs meltdown... Long season Axey lad...

Nice weekend for Montreal... Blew both the Grey Coup and Patty night... Could even get Patty night right... How pathetic was that??? So tacky... May want to ramp up Celine for the next one... Ya sure... Yawn...

bodamnit
Go to Top of Page

Axey
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
877 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2008 :  21:23:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bo

Axey lad... Getting personal is the first sign of an emotional breakdown...

You may live longer if you get real... I'm thinking that crap Molson beer has fused your synapses... Now Kovalev wants out so as he can have a real life in a real NHL town... Think of the impact on the core Euro players... Discontentment is already fueling the Habs meltdown... Long season Axey lad...

Nice weekend for Montreal... Blew both the Grey Coup and Patty night... Could even get Patty night right... How pathetic was that??? So tacky... May want to ramp up Celine for the next one... Ya sure... Yawn...

bodamnit

"Now Kovalev wants out so as he can have a real life in a real NHL town"
Wow, you sure know alot. Where do you get your information? Seems like you know alot about a team and city you hate. I understand now, fans like you holy an envy over a team with the history and success like the Habs, who lost a couple games this month but are still 11-5-4. Yeah, definitely choking my friend.

Chicago Blackhawks GM

Jesus didn't tap.
Go to Top of Page

Bo
Top Prospect

Canada
8 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2008 :  08:18:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmmm... Losing to the Isles no less... And at home... The free fall continues... Habs wouldn't be in the playoffs at this stage if they hadn't benefited from those bogus goals called back against the Sens and the Bruins... Ninth place has a familiar ring to it...

CH delusion knows no bounds... the choke is on one more time... The world's most insecure fans will soon be eating the team fanned by its maniacal press... An amusing and entertaining annual phenomenon... Stay tuned to RDS for updates...

Hate Montreal... Interesting extension... But wrong... Always a good city to drain your nuts...

bodamnit
Go to Top of Page

Bo
Top Prospect

Canada
8 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2008 :  08:52:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good fun Axey lad...

I will let the Habs continuing demise bear out what I have said...

Poorly informed spunk is always refreshing... yet vulnerable...

Habs fans don't get the fact that no one cares what was done 50 years ago. Even Carbo said that they live in the past. But he was with Dallas then...

I hope you are now enlightened and will embarrass yourself no more...

Maybe Jesus should have tapped... And as your arguments wane thin, you may want to as well...

bodamnit
Go to Top of Page

Axey
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
877 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2008 :  09:26:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In all of your rambling you pull out one point, with no fact in it and try to make it seem like it is a legit arguement. Paste a site where Carbo says this. How do I embarrass myself, when you, possibly an American, says the city of hockey is not a real NHL city? That my friend is embarressing Bo lad. Have you ever been? Doubt it, because that building shakes like no other when the Habs are in town. Did you see the playoff run and what the city looked like last year? But certainly, a horrible city for hockey and the NHL. Save the talk for April.

May I ask who your team is?

Chicago Blackhawks GM

Jesus didn't tap.
Go to Top of Page

Axey
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
877 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2008 :  09:52:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

In all of your rambling you pull out one point, with no fact in it and try to make it seem like it is a legit arguement. Paste a site where Carbo says this. How do I embarrass myself, when you, possibly an American, says the city of hockey is not a real NHL city? That my friend is embarressing Bo lad. Have you ever been? Doubt it, because that building shakes like no other when the Habs are in town. Did you see the playoff run and what the city looked like last year? But certainly, a horrible city for hockey and the NHL. Save the talk for April.

May I ask who your team is?

P.S that Jesus comment was gross, have you any self dignity?

Chicago Blackhawks GM

Jesus didn't tap.

Chicago Blackhawks GM

Jesus didn't tap.
Go to Top of Page

Guest2622
( )

Posted - 11/25/2008 :  11:02:18  Reply with Quote
Hey Axey,

Don't mind Bo, he obviously doesn't have a clue! Must be a bitter Sens fan.

11-5-4, a .650 winning percentage, and he calls that choking. Well on their way to a playoff spot, when they haven't even played a full game up to their talent yet, and he calls that choking.

Then he disses Molson. Probably never had one. But that just shows the extent to which he has to scrape the bottom of the barrel. Pathetic!

Like I said, he doesn't have a clue.
Go to Top of Page

Bo
Top Prospect

Canada
8 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2008 :  13:02:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yo habs lads...

so much fun pushing your buttons... you're such easy prey and so much material to work with... but the big picture does loom... melt down is well on its way...

wonder if carbo was practicing the phantom goalie play today at practice...

wrong again: i'm from quebec... been to the forum and the bell center many times... a fan of life... and have moved on some time ago from molson cuz it really is tasteless piss...

thanks for the annual hab angst frenzy... when celine, the cbc, via rail and health care define your country you need alternative sources of theatre...

bodamnit
Go to Top of Page

Guest2622
( )

Posted - 11/26/2008 :  08:49:46  Reply with Quote
Bo,

Ah! So that explains it then. Bitter Nordiques fan. How's that going for ya? Sounds, once again, like you're scouring the bottom of the barrel for cheap shots considering you have nothing to work with.

Bitterness will get you nowhere.

Do you even have a life?

BTW, what do you drink? A. Keith's water ale?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page