Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome To PickUpHockey.com
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Web site comments only
 Pool Activation Emails Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Canucks Man
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1547 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2009 :  19:52:15  Show Profile
I never recieved the activation email for my pool even though i clicked resend plenty of time, i made sure my email was right and even tried sending it to a different one, i already emailed admin but if there is someone who can help me quicker it would be much apprieciated
thanks
Canucks Man

CANUCKS RULE!!!

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2337 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2009 :  03:25:16  Show Profile
Hello,

the activation emails are ALWAYS sent. If you do not receive an activation email do the following:

1) double check the spelling of your email address in your pool ID and click the activation email resend button

2) if you still do not receive it, check that your spam filter is set to allow our domain name emails through (or your hotmail account has us listed as a good sender) and click the activation email resend button

3)It may be blocked by your company filter or your ISP filter. Contact them and ask them to allow our emails through. Once confirmed click the activation email resend button

4) Or email us with the pool name and admin password and we will activate it on our end support at pickuphockey.com.

THE ACTIVATION EMAILS ARE SENT 100% OF THE TIME.

Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2337 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  16:23:20  Show Profile
See above for explanation

Also, if you used a HOTMAIL account your activation email was blocked for sure! Please add us to the safe senders list in your hotmail account (and tell your poolies too!) and try again - or just email us.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page