Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference -Metropolitan Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Pittsburgh
 Penguins won a shot a repeat Stanley Cup Win Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hanley6
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
674 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2009 :  15:51:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think Pittsburgh drafted the best skilled player in whole draft (better than Tavares) in the 3rd round Ben Hanowski(potentially the next Ovechkin, Malkin) in 25 games last year recorded 57 goals, 53 assists and 110 points 16 PIM...

with the re-signing of Adams,Guerin, Fedotenko
and signing Guenin, Strait, Rupp
Pittsburgh will be a tough team to beat

...And the LEAFS Win the CUP

Edited by - hanley6 on 07/04/2009 15:52:04

Axey
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
877 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2009 :  10:20:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hanley6

I think Pittsburgh drafted the best skilled player in whole draft (better than Tavares) in the 3rd round Ben Hanowski(potentially the next Ovechkin, Malkin) in 25 games last year recorded 57 goals, 53 assists and 110 points 16 PIM...

Not even close. He played in a Class A High school league, not even Class AA. He broke Pohl's record this year for most points ever in the league, is Pohl a superstar? No. We will have to wait until he plays NCAA to see what kind of a 'star' he will be.
Go to Top of Page

Rambo2305
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
546 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2009 :  07:44:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Axey

quote:
Originally posted by hanley6

Not even close. He played in a Class A High school league, not even Class AA. He broke Pohl's record this year for most points ever in the league, is Pohl a superstar? No. We will have to wait until he plays NCAA to see what kind of a 'star' he will be.

Doesn't everyone score 100 points in an A level High School league? lol...hell, my team a few years back had 5 - 50+ goal scorers lol

"Most people spend time and energy going around problems, rather than trying to solve them" - Henry Ford
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page