- Stars' Jason Spezza week-to-week due to upper-body injury
- Struggling Canadiens look for second-half playoff push
- NHL All-Star MVP John Scott's wife gives birth to twin girls
- Penguins to play road trip without forwards Evgeni Malkin, Eric Fehr
- Flames defenseman Dennis Wideman banned 20 games for hit on ref Don Henderson
- Maple Leafs unveil new logo for centennial season
- Oilers young star Connor McDavid returns from injury to take on Blue Jackets
- NHL commissioner Gary Bettman to stay in post through 2022
- John Scott nets pair as Team Pacfic tops Team Central
- Ailing Alex Ovechkin, Jonathan Toews pull out of NHL All-Star Game
- Capitals out to eclipse Red Wings' best single-season performance
- Center Aleksander Barkov, Panthers agree to 6-year extension
- Jackets coach John Tortorella to miss series against Canadiens
- Rangers to play Senators without forward Rick Nash
- Evgeni Malkin nets hat trick as Penguins edge Canucks
- NHL, NBA, NCAA postpone games due to severe snowstorm
- Left winger Daniel Sedin becomes Canucks all-time goal-scoring leader
- Blackhawks trade Ryan Garbutt to Ducks for Jiri Sekac
- Hurricanes place goalie Cam Ward on injured reserve
- Canucks center Henrik Sedin could miss action due to injury
Stars' Jason Spezza week-to-week due to upper-body injury
Sat, 06 Feb 2016 18:44:12 +0000
Dallas, TX, United States (4E Sports) - The Dallas Stars announced that forward Jason Spezza is week-to-week after sustaining an upper-body injury in their 4-3 win over the Colorado Avalanche Thursday.
Stars coach Lindy Ruff said Spezza was placed on injured reserve Friday after he sustained an upper-body injury when he was hit into the end boards by Avalanche defenseman Francois Beauchemin .
Spezza is third on the Stars with 18 goals and is tied for fourth with 40 points in 52 games this season.
Dallas called up forward Radek Faksa from Texas of the American Hockey League Friday.