- Bruins' Daniel Paille to miss two games due to concussion
- Kicker Adam Vinatieri stays with Colts, signs two-year pact
- After first day of NHL GM meetings, no major changes discussed
- 'Jackets-Stars postponed after center Rich Peverley collapses
- Blue Jackets' Ryan Murray to miss rest of regular season
- Sabres to induct Dominik Hasek into team Hall of Fame
- Kings humble Oilers for seventh straight win
- Henrik Lundqvist notches 300th win as Rangers blank Red Wings
- Stars to retire Mike Modano's No. 9 jersey Saturday
- Joe Colborne scores twice as Flames rally to beat Islanders
- Ryan Smyth passes Wayne Gretzky in Oilers power play goals
- Goalie Jonathan Quick leads Kings past Jets
- Oilers deal forward Ales Hemsky to Senators
- Canadiens acquire Thomas Vanek from Islanders
- Canucks trade Roberto Luongo to Panthers
- Kings ship three players to Blue Jackets for Marian Gaborik
- Rangers ship Ryan Callahan, picks to Lightning for Martin St. Louis
- Canadiens acquire blueliner Mike Weaver from Panthers
- Oilers acquire goalie Viktor Fasth from Ducks
- Oilers ship goaltender Ilya Bryzgalov to Wild
Bruins' Daniel Paille to miss two games due to concussion
Wed, 12 Mar 2014 15:44:37 +0000
Montreal, QC, Canada (4E Sports) - Boston Bruins coach Claude Julien announced that forward Daniel Paille will miss two games due to a minor concussion.
Paille, who suffered the injury early in the first period of Sunday's 5-2 win over the Florida Panthers, could return to game action Saturday.
The Bruins are in Montreal to play the Canadiens Wednesday and then return home to play the Phoenix Coyotes on Thursday.
"Yeah, he's feeling much better," Julien said after the team's skate Tuesday at Bell Centre. "Like I said the other day, it's very minimal, but they deemed it a concussion so he's going through the protocol right now".
Julien added that there's "a very good possibility" Paille will play Saturday.
Paille also suffered a concussion in December and missed seven games. He has nine goals and seven assists for 16 points in 56 games this season, and has a plus-9 rating.