Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Rinne, or Lindback

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MyTeamRules Posted - 12/29/2010 : 16:21:12
Who should start for Nashville?

”If you've only got one day to live, come see the Toronto Maple Leafs. It'll seem like forever. ” - Pat
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
MyTeamRules Posted - 01/01/2011 : 22:03:34
quote:
Originally posted by Alex116

quote:
Originally posted by MyTeamRules

quote:
Originally posted by polishexpress

As in, who should be the #1 goaltender, or who should start in a particular game?

#1 goaltender.
I think it should be Rinne but only for 1/3 of the games. Lindback needs to play if he is going to have trade value.

”If you've only got one day to live, come see the Toronto Maple Leafs. It'll seem like forever. ” - Pat

1/3? Did you mean 2/3 of the games?

yes my bad

Alex116 Posted - 12/31/2010 : 19:05:14
quote:
Originally posted by MyTeamRules

quote:

As in, who should be the #1 goaltender, or who should start in a particular game?

#1 goaltender.
I think it should be Rinne but only for 1/3 of the games. Lindback needs to play if he is going to have trade value.

1/3? Did you mean 2/3 of the games?
MyTeamRules Posted - 12/31/2010 : 14:57:43
quote:

#1 goaltender.

Guest5806 Posted - 12/30/2010 : 17:07:57
The preds only good player is there goalie. No matter if it's voukon ellis rinne lindback or whoever
nuxfan Posted - 12/30/2010 : 11:29:19
Rinne is your starter, making 3.4M on a team like NSH - you play that guy. NSH can't afford to pay a guy 3.4M and bench him. And, Rinne is pretty good - until he absolutely sucks or they trade him, NSH should play him.
Guest6755 Posted - 12/29/2010 : 20:23:16
I would have to say Rinne, you don't want to have another Price/Halak situation, where you don't know who to start, just go with what you know works well and rinne has been there for the team and can help push the team to the playoffs, lindback on the other hand will have his good games, but will also screw up and make little mistakes that will cost him, so go with the pro
polishexpress Posted - 12/29/2010 : 18:57:45

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page