Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Best of round 2

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
I HATE CROSBY Posted - 05/06/2007 : 23:46:14
Which round 2 series was/is the most entertaining?

I thought the Sabres Rangers series was outta sight. With that great final game to top it off. I am not a huge Sabre fan, but I gotta admit, every series I see them in is really entertaining.

Sugar Ray over Hasek any day!
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mikhailova Posted - 05/07/2007 : 13:05:11
Well, for me, BUF/NYR, just because I like watching the Sabres play. For a neutral party, I'd say DET/SJS. That series has been pretty exciting, both teams have skill and lots of great players.
Beans15 Posted - 05/07/2007 : 12:39:49
There really hasn't been bad hockey in the 2nd round. I am really into the SJ/DET series. So much skill on those teams and a fast game. Really fun to watch.

GOWINGS19 Posted - 05/07/2007 : 11:55:03
"wow who voted for the wings/sharks series" haha man i would definitely have to say that the wings series and the rangers/sabres series have both been awesome though...new york showed alot by not giving up and fighting their way back into that series...no lets see if my wings can end this

"I don’t need to score the goal. I need someone to start thinking about me and forgetting about scoring goals." -Vladmir Konstantinov
semin-rules Posted - 05/07/2007 : 05:24:12
I agree. Th Buffalo/New York series was great. Every game was different and exciting to watch! Great hockey

To bad that Rangers lost though

~~~Don't focus on where your going, focus on where you going to go~~~

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page