Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trash Talk
 Carter / Richards

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest4178 Posted - 05/07/2012 : 13:17:02
Jeff Carter and Mike Richards are contributing to the Kings' success this post-season, two players who were poster-boys for alleged off-ice problems when they both played for the Flyers a few seasons ago.

I wonder if they cleaned up on their off-ice antics? Or were the rumours just that – rumours?

After Carter and Richards were dealt by the Flyers after the 2010-2011 season, The Philadelphia Daily News reported that two unnamed Flyers claimed that the partying lifestyle was the reason the Flyers let these players go. I wonder if the team every considered suspending these two players, similar to what the Predators have done these playoffs?

As it relates to these playoffs, Carter and Richards are certainly enjoying their playoff good fortunes.

And wouldn't it be something if the Kings met up with the Flyers in the Stanley Cup Final! There's still lots of hockey left, but that would be a terrific match-up, even without the extra drama of Carter and Richards facing off against their old team!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page