Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Will Pogue @ Dom Moore Help The Leafs?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Antroman Posted - 01/12/2008 : 11:44:04
I don't think the reincarnation of Gordie Howe and Jean Beliveau could help the Leafs in their current situation? I think shooting for the #1 pick overall might be a goal they can attain without working too hard at it? Hey, but they are probably just going to win The Stanley Cup like they do every fall!!!! LOL

Moderator Edit: Antroman, you have this posted in User Polls. You didn't make a poll however. Would you like to edit it and add a poll or just move the topic to the Leafs forum?
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PuckNuts Posted - 01/13/2008 : 11:50:55
Justin Pogge was called up to help out in practice to give Toskala a rest so he could play in San Jose Sat night.

Moore, I feel for the guy but if JFJ thinks he made a great pick up then he has lost his mind, he is a career 4th liner, and he Marlies are full of them...

Of coarse you know that this means war!
- - Bugs Bunny

http://www.maldesigns.ca/top50since1967.htm

Antroman Posted - 01/13/2008 : 07:02:43
It would seem rather redundant after Pogue was sent back to the Marlies because Toskala was ok. It also seemed important to me yesterday but not so this morning. I would just say to can it. Sorry for the inconvenience!!!!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page