Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 who will win the art ross ?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Go_Habs_Go Posted - 10/11/2011 : 12:30:32
Who will finish the season with the most points ?

"Bon point Jacques!" - Benoît Brunet
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest2349 Posted - 10/21/2011 : 09:00:03
quote:
Originally posted by Leafs81

How about Phil Kessel, sorry just had to.

Really my off the board player would be John Tavares.

But the usual comes to mind Ovechkin, Sedin and Sedin.

... your off the board player was kessel.

and kopitar will win the art ross
Leafs81 Posted - 10/20/2011 : 03:37:21
How about Phil Kessel, sorry just had to.

Really my off the board player would be John Tavares.

But the usual comes to mind Ovechkin, Sedin and Sedin.
Guest9701 Posted - 10/19/2011 : 08:07:29
Rick Nash or Eric Staal
Guest4695 Posted - 10/15/2011 : 21:45:03
John taveres is on a roll can he keep it up all season...
Guest8746 Posted - 10/15/2011 : 12:50:03
Claude Giroux, closely followed by Ovi.
dabud Posted - 10/15/2011 : 12:09:21
just like the beer ov comes thru first

dcoulson
Pasty7 Posted - 10/13/2011 : 14:37:22
just herd the end of Pierre Mcquire on TSN990 radio and judgeing from what he was saying i would stear clear of Ovie apparently he checked into this season at 242lbs and not in shape and the guy apparently is getting a bit complacent in the locker room

"I led the league in "Go get 'em next time." - Bob Uecker
BucketHead Posted - 10/13/2011 : 14:24:19
if crosby comes back within the next 10 games he may take it, only question is if he can break the rust within 3 to 4 games, otherwise there are too many guys with the ability to win it to say.
Pasty7 Posted - 10/13/2011 : 12:46:35
quote:
Originally posted by Alex116

quote:
Originally posted by Pasty7

I'll go off the board and say Rick Nash. Has all the skill size and speed in the world and i think with a new center and someone else to finally watch out for on the ice with him will create a lot more space for him, i could see him running away with most of the hardwear at seasons end,, he has to break out sometime he s to good not to

Pasty, not often i disagree with you, but Nash would be doing well to be top 10 IMO. I don't see him beating guys like OV, the Sedins, Perry, Getzlaf, etc......

many people would have said the exact same thing if at this time last year i said Perry would be the MVP and Maurice Richard trophy winner? and he took home that hardware,, I'm willing to bet Nash is easily in the top 8 point getters this year,, and he has the potential to be that number 1 guy still a top 10 player in the league

n/a Posted - 10/13/2011 : 04:45:53
Yeah, Ovie hasn't exactly lit it up in the first couple of games here . . . but I expect him to bounce back to his usual dominant self this year. If Crosby comes back soon, and can play like he was the last coupe of years, it'll be hard not to put him at the top of the list. Both Sedins will be right there, for sure, ready to pick up the Art Ross when either Crosby or Ovie aren't playing a full season to superstar form.

I honestly can't see anyone else other than Crosby, Ovechkin, D. Sedin or H. Sedin. My guess is a healthy and motivated Ovechkin on a stacked Washington team, but it's really pretty close to a toss up with Crosby's injury issues.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Alex116 Posted - 10/12/2011 : 23:03:34
quote:
Originally posted by Pasty7

I'll go off the board and say Rick Nash. Has all the skill size and speed in the world and i think with a new center and someone else to finally watch out for on the ice with him will create a lot more space for him, i could see him running away with most of the hardwear at seasons end,, he has to break out sometime he s to good not to

Pasty, not often i disagree with you, but Nash would be doing well to be top 10 IMO. I don't see him beating guys like OV, the Sedins, Perry, Getzlaf, etc......
Pasty7 Posted - 10/12/2011 : 14:54:01

Go_Habs_Go Posted - 10/12/2011 : 13:15:12
what about Patrick Kane. Isnt he gonna break out with a 100 pts season some day ?

"Bon point Jacques!" - Benoît Brunet
MrBoogedy Posted - 10/12/2011 : 01:07:18
I'm thinking Stamkos, with St. Louis right behind him.
Guest7604 Posted - 10/11/2011 : 23:03:30
OV because he will bounce back this year and with crosby and malkin suffering injuries i think its going to be Ovechkn or Stamkos.
Alex116 Posted - 10/11/2011 : 22:18:22
Couldn't believe my eyes when i checked my pools last night, saw the TB/Wash score and on 10 goals, zero points for OV, Backstrom, Semin, St.Loius AND Stamkos??? WTF??
Oilearl Posted - 10/11/2011 : 20:06:54
I picked Ovie too he can light it up and he looked good in the game I watched. off the list I like Kopitar in LA too he may be in the hunt as well.

Alex116 Posted - 10/11/2011 : 19:05:35
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4666

I really dont see any of them getting it It well be someone that You would never think Of....Wait and seeee...

Yeah right, maybe give us a name? I'd personally say it'll be someone from this list. Giroux is one who comes to mind who's not on it, but i don't see him being top dog with some of the names on there!

OV got my vote, i just see him having a bounce back year.
Guest4666 Posted - 10/11/2011 : 17:30:48
I really dont see any of them getting it It well be someone that You would never think Of....Wait and seeee...
ryan93 Posted - 10/11/2011 : 16:36:29
While the safe bet would probably be either Ovechkin or a Sedin...i went with "other". As long as this lower body injury isn't anything too serious, i'm expecting a big season out of Evgeni Malkin. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see Ryan Getzlaf in the running as well.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page