Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Trivia & Other Games
 Paul Coffey 1985-86

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest4227 Posted - 02/03/2012 : 19:18:37
Coffey also had an 8 point night. At Christmas he had 9 goals and ended the season with 48 goals 90 assists for 138 points. 120 PIM and +61. I would love to have him and some of those other Oilers on my fantasy team.
Gretzky 84-85. 73 goals 135 assist +98.

I am not going to list them all but it's safe to say your plus minus would be fine.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest4465 Posted - 02/04/2012 : 19:53:13
The Oilers in the 80's were the original "Boy group" All the girls loved them, and they had awesome mullets!!

Anyways Paul Coffey was an outstanding professional, I had the chance to meet him a couple times, wonderful man.
Alex116 Posted - 02/03/2012 : 21:11:45
ryan....i was in my teens through the Oilers run and it was impressive to say the least. As a Canucks fan, i was totally jealous, hated the Oilers, but respected their talent level and the way they were changing the game, all at the same time!

I just finished reading Coffey's wiki page and had forgotten, and was surprised, at how early in his career he left the Oilers! I was equally shocked, as i just don't recall his later years, as to how many teams he ended up being a part of. If someone had asked me to guess, off the top of my head, i'd have said 4 or 5.....certainly not 9! NINE???
ryan93 Posted - 02/03/2012 : 20:16:16
I would of only been 2 years old...I wish I would of been able to have seen those 80's Oilers teams, would of been something special to watch!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page

DraftKings
Play DraftKings free one-day fantasy hockey contest.