Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Rookie of the year 2012

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest6813 Posted - 02/09/2012 : 11:58:34
Who do you think is the rookie of the year?
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest8875 Posted - 02/14/2012 : 12:47:25
I Hope RNH comes back and gets it. The Oilers have never had a Calder Trophy and it would be the shining moment on another year in the basement.
Alex116 Posted - 02/12/2012 : 10:03:15
Guest......Read actually has one more goal than Hodgson, who until last night, had gone pointless in Feb (4 games) after winning rookie of the month in Jan.

To me, this all depends on two things. First, whether or not RNH comes back or at what point. If he's back relatively soon, he still wins it in my mind. This of course assumes he's back playing anywhere close to what he was before. Second, which of those other guys (Hodgson, Read, Landeskog, Henrique) has a hot finish to the year.

Also, with or without Kovalchuk, short handed points are short handed points! Don't be too quick to consider them gifts cuz of who he plays the PK with!
Guest0342 Posted - 02/12/2012 : 06:56:01
its either gona be between henrique read and hodgson. hodgson is scoring too many clutch goals to not be there, plus he leads all rookies in goals, and hes only a few points back on the lead in points. henrique is playing along side the NHL's hottest trio: kovalchuk parise elias, and you know youre going to get points when kovalchuk scores short-handed goals. henrique has the most Short-handed points in the league!!! Read is playing good too but he has nothing that really stands out for him, hes just putting up points. If RNH hadnt got hurt he would 99% win the Calder, and he still can if he comes back soon and plays the way he was before injury
Guest6813 Posted - 02/12/2012 : 06:45:39
I went for Henrique.
ToXXiK1 Posted - 02/11/2012 : 18:38:21
i voted Hopkins, without the injuries he'd be dominating in this cat.
foolpittier Posted - 02/11/2012 : 16:03:15
quote:
Originally posted by Guest0856

Jeremy Lin anyone?

king lin
Guest0856 Posted - 02/11/2012 : 10:41:58
Jeremy Lin anyone?
Guest4873 Posted - 02/10/2012 : 19:55:42
RNH was a no brainer until he got hurt.....again. Now it is either Henrique or Read. Maybe Landeskog if he turns it on down the stretch. Couterier is awesome player but longshot
Guest2260 Posted - 02/10/2012 : 07:09:31
If RNH had stayed healthy it would have been a no brainer this year. Henrique is surging and there is no reason to beleive we will stop. Landeskog would be a very distant 3rd as he has been a bit streaky his rookie year.
nuxfan Posted - 02/09/2012 : 15:29:50
its tough this year - seems that my answer changes every week, depending on how things are going. I think it will come down to a very close race between Henrique, RHN, and Landeskog.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page