Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trades and Rumors
 Bobrovsky to the Jackets

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sensfan101 Posted - 06/22/2012 : 11:02:52
The Columbus Blue Jackets have acquired Sergei Bobrovsky from the Philadelphia Flyers in exchange for three draft picks including the 45th overall pick.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=398972

You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take Wayne Gretzky
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Pasty7 Posted - 06/24/2012 : 17:53:19
Granted I think another team would be smart to see if they can steal Steve Mason away for little to nothing, the kid is still young and would be a low risk high reward kind of move, as a backup with potential

Anybody with ability can play in the big leagues. But to be able to trick people year in and year out the way I did, I think that was a much greater feat.
Bob Uecker

n/a Posted - 06/22/2012 : 11:14:34
Wow. Weird, and . . . wow.

Weird, in that one of the comments that made me laugh, but certainly touches upon what I was thinking, was essentially this:

Scott Howson - we decided to combine our unfortunate history with Russians and goaltenders into one problem: Bobrovsky.

Classic stuff

Truthfully, I have thought Bobrovsky reminded me a lot of Kevin Weekes . . . looks like a phenomenal starting goalie for stretches, then for whatever reason looks like a sieve for the next week. Super hot, super cold, and you have no idea what you are gonna get when.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page