Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 The Most Canadian NHL Team

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
just1n Posted - 10/25/2013 : 16:33:10
I just found this interesting infographic showing the number of Canadian players on each NHL team. The delight of some, the Leafs are the most Canadian (overall), and the Canucks are the least out of the teams north of the border.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports-content/hockeynightincanada/bio/infographics/most-canadian-nhl-team/
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Pasty7 Posted - 10/26/2013 : 07:24:37
quote:
Originally posted by umteman

I haven't looked at the lsit but would still bet dollars to doughnut holes that all NHL rosters consist of a majority of Canadian players. And that is ok; I am an American but I love Canadians who I consider to be he kindest people on earth.

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"

will you be shipping our dougnuts via fedex or..........?

Hello, 911? It's an emergency, my teddy bear's been kidnapped!
[pause] Hello? Hello?
umteman Posted - 10/25/2013 : 17:15:35
Wow! I just did take a look only to discover that I was very wrong! 12 teams have roster of less than 50% Canadians. My team, the Penguins are the most American with 37.5% American born players on this season's roster, but still 50% Canadian.

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"
umteman Posted - 10/25/2013 : 17:08:44
I haven't looked at the lsit but would still bet dollars to doughnut holes that all NHL rosters consist of a majority of Canadian players. And that is ok; I am an American but I love Canadians who I consider to be he kindest people on earth.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page