Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 A great streak ends this season,

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Pasty7 Posted - 04/13/2015 : 15:46:04
For the first time since 2000-2001 Iginla has failed to top 30 goals in a season, (not counting lockout shortend seasons) Granted at 37 years old he has tied his total from the 1999-2000 season of 29 goals which is pretty impressive, on young Colorado team with the likes of LAndeskog, O`Reily , Duchene and MAckinnon, Iginla still paced the the team in goals and points, Its really too bad Iggy probably would have been a 30 goal scorer on a better team this season, but regardless an amazing streak by a futur hall of famer comes to an end,

and to think in another thread a few people referrd to him as a capable third liner this season!

Hello, 911? It's an emergency, my teddy bear's been kidnapped!
[pause] Hello? Hello?
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alex116 Posted - 04/13/2015 : 20:35:13
Wow! I had no idea he came so close with 2 in his last game! I thought he was closer to 25. What a brilliant streak and a shame he couldn't get 1 more to keep it alive. I sure hope they did all they could to try to get him #30 in the final minutes of that game!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page