Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Alexandre the Great at 50 again?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
admin Posted - 01/15/2016 : 11:31:29
At the half way point of the season Alex Ovechkin just scored his 26th goal (incidentally, the 501st goal of his career) Will he reach or exceed the 50 goal marker this season?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JOSHUACANADA Posted - 01/21/2016 : 19:19:40
quote:
Originally posted by Alex116

quote:
Originally posted by JOSHUACANADA

I expect Ovechkin to reach his 50 and catch Kane for the scoring title. Watched his 501 goal game and he just looks dominant. The real question is how long is this guy gonna be dominant? No sign of slowing down, just mini slumps in this guys resume.

I sure hope you mean the Rocket Richard that OV will catch Kane for? He sure isn't catching him for the Art Ross, nor is anyone else barring a serious injury to Kane. Dude is just tearing it up and is on pace for 117pts! The next best...J. Benn on pace for 97, a full 20 freakin' points back of Kane??? WOW!

Yes, by scoring title I did mean goals.
Alex116 Posted - 01/21/2016 : 08:46:28
quote:
Originally posted by JOSHUACANADA

I expect Ovechkin to reach his 50 and catch Kane for the scoring title. Watched his 501 goal game and he just looks dominant. The real question is how long is this guy gonna be dominant? No sign of slowing down, just mini slumps in this guys resume.

I sure hope you mean the Rocket Richard that OV will catch Kane for? He sure isn't catching him for the Art Ross, nor is anyone else barring a serious injury to Kane. Dude is just tearing it up and is on pace for 117pts! The next best...J. Benn on pace for 97, a full 20 freakin' points back of Kane??? WOW!
JOSHUACANADA Posted - 01/19/2016 : 17:49:11

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page