Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Shootout Show

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pucker Posted - 11/27/2005 : 11:08:58
Are you joking? Marik Malik, former stay at home blue liner turned sniper. That was the nicest breakaway/shootout goal I have ever seen. And his reaction to the crowd and his team after he scored was as cocky as any NFL touchdown celebration. Some may not like the shootout but it is producing some of the most beautiful goals ever. Sidney Crosby's famous backhand during the shootout a few weeks ago was also a beauty. I really hope players continue to start pulling out moves that are usually kept for practise and start showcasing them a bit more.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pucker Posted - 11/28/2005 : 09:18:45
Check out www.pittsburghpenguins.com in the multimedia section. I think making the water bottle pop off the top of the net made it look extra cool. Lifting his leg was a sweet fake to make it look like he was gonna shoot.
leigh Posted - 11/27/2005 : 16:17:11
Hey Pucker know where I can get any footage on the Crosby goal you described above???
blade Posted - 11/27/2005 : 16:14:55
Malik was a stud on that one! Loved the showmanship at the end!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page