Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Biggest franchise surprise of the year so far

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest2928 Posted - 12/10/2008 : 16:40:32
Either negatively or positively, what NHL team has surprised you the most so far this season and why?
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ThorntonisTHEMAN Posted - 12/14/2008 : 12:03:19
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4943

thrashers... with a guy like kovalchuk how are they not at least a little better than dead last

Hmmm and here I was thinking hockey was a team sport. Oh wait, it is. And that is why Atlanta can't win! Because other than Kovalchuk and Little, their team sucks!

Tha Sharks are loaded but I for one didn't expect them to be THIS good! Especially when Nabakov got hurt for 7 games or whatever!

Biggest Surprise: Boston
Biggest Disappointment: Dallas with Tampa being a distant second

"I'm not dumb enough to be a goalie."
Brett Hull.
Guest4943 Posted - 12/13/2008 : 10:36:56
thrashers... with a guy like kovalchuk how are they not at least a little better than dead last
Guest6163 Posted - 12/13/2008 : 04:50:52
[quote]Originally posted by Guest6163

I am pleasantly surprised on how well the young kids have come together so quickly and the coaching change no doubt is playing a huge role.
We are talking about the Chicago Black Hawks]
Guest6163 Posted - 12/13/2008 : 04:47:57
I am pleasantly surprised on how well the young kids have come together so quickly and the coaching change no doubt is playing a huge role.
Guest8175 Posted - 12/12/2008 : 23:09:55
The Tampa Bay Lightning. It's suprising that a franchise can become so much of a joke in such a short period of time.
Guest2835 Posted - 12/12/2008 : 14:13:41
I think it is the Tampa Bay lightning because they made many off-season moves to get malone, roberts and other players, but they still came out dead.
Guest4904 Posted - 12/12/2008 : 13:40:44
leafs are actually winning games and trying thats whats surprising lol
goon
goleafsgosjnb Posted - 12/12/2008 : 09:51:16
Half those teams aren't suprising anyone. The Leafs were supposed to suck, the Sens have been spiraling downward for a year now, the Sharks are LOADED since they picked up boyle and Blake, etc...

The biggest suprises I think have been the Bruins, I barely expected them to be in the playoff hunt, and the Stars, didn't expect them to melt down.

Oh yeah, I expected a little more from T-Bay just based on Lecavalier and St. Louis's combined awesomeness alone.
Guest4948 Posted - 12/12/2008 : 08:35:55
Didn't think they had the horses up front to score and thought their goaltending was good, but not good enough to carry though for a season. DM Vancouver
Guest0611 Posted - 12/11/2008 : 16:12:23
why are the leafs surprising?
i said boston
Jephman Posted - 12/10/2008 : 17:36:12
The Boston Bruins. They don't have the big names San Jose has yet they are ripping it up thanks to Kessel, Thomas, and Savard among others.
DangleFest89 Posted - 12/10/2008 : 16:59:18
Dallas easily there usually so consistent on making the playoff every year. This year has been one excuss after another.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page