Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Collectables
 Leniet Officiating

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
FutureKesler Posted - 05/04/2011 : 07:25:01
It seems that ever since Gillis complained about the refs, No penalties have been called on the canucks and crappy calls have been made against Nashville.

The Oil WILL not make the playoffs in 2012
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
FutureKesler Posted - 05/04/2011 : 22:57:18
But still, a lot of calls have been missed. I'm not complaining, but maybe the refs should call some more penalties. I CANNOT BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT!

The Oil WILL NOT make the playoffs in 2012
nuxfan Posted - 05/04/2011 : 09:09:29
I agree Alex - since the Gillis rant I think the calls have been pretty even - round1 game6 still stands out as the single worst reffed game I've seen this post-season.

Calls and non-calls were pretty even last night, PP ended up 4-3 in favour of VAN - the difference was VAN scored on 2 of their PP's. Game 1 and 2 were similarly closely called.
Alex116 Posted - 05/04/2011 : 07:37:57
I wouldn't go quite THAT far. As i said in the Van/Nash thread, i thought the call in OT last night was really weak but aside from that, i think the ref's have been pretty consistent. There were def some missed calls last night, but they went both ways. Almost every game, fans are going to be able to say there were missed calls, but when it goes both ways, they're at least even and consistent! Nobody's perfect and i'm sure the refs have a much different view of things than we do seeing as they're skating around at ice level and don't have the luxury of a view from higher up like we do!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page