Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 Did the NHL make a point error? NYR vs WAS

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest4272 Posted - 05/01/2012 : 08:55:02
Last night on the Rangers 2nd goal (pp goal), it was clearly a Callahan tip in from A Del Zotto shot. The error came in who passed it to Del Zotto and it was apparent that it was Stepan yet they give the assist to Richards who passed it to Stepan thus actually making him the 4th guy which shouldn't yield any points.

So, will the NHL correct this obvious mistake or does this happen rather often and is just overlooked at as a simple error? It is blatantly a Stepan pass.

Yes, i have Stepan in my pools.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
admin Posted - 05/01/2012 : 21:00:39
Yes, I can confirm the change by the NHL and we have adjusted the points in our system and it will be reflected in the pools when the aystem updates tonight.
Guest0262 Posted - 05/01/2012 : 13:43:26
The goal has been changed to Del Zotto from Stepan and Richards by the NHL. Callahan didn't tip the puck it went off the d-mans stick in front of the net.
admin Posted - 05/01/2012 : 10:14:54
It's extremely common. The NHL changes points several times a week well after the fact. If this is an obvious one and there is no rule around it, then it will likely be changed. If they change it we will change it, however at this time it is still awarded to Richards.
Guest4272 Posted - 05/01/2012 : 09:03:51
This is very aggravating & shouldn't ever happen. I can slightly understand the tipin being misshandled but a clear as day pass shouldn't ever be screwed up.

Yes, i'm slightly perturbed.
sahis34 Posted - 05/01/2012 : 09:01:44
its happened before, franzen once tipped a shot and datsyuk gotta the third assist instead. never corrected...

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page