Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Step up in net Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest9195
( )

Posted - 04/24/2010 :  09:47:52  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
Which Stanley Cup contending team needs their goaltending to step up (the most)?

Choices:

San Jose
Chicago
Washington
Pittsburgh
Vancouver
Phenoix
Detroit
Buffalo

Utemin
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
451 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2010 :  19:32:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Luongo stepped up
Chicago needs a real goalie to have a real chance

The Monkey is me
Go to Top of Page

MrBoogedy
Rookie

Canada
195 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2010 :  23:51:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where the hell is Montreal on your list?!?
HALAK!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Guest4271
( )

Posted - 04/27/2010 :  05:31:32  Reply with Quote
Where the hell is Boston.
TUUKKA!!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2010 :  06:15:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess I am not surprised that Washington leads this poll . . . if you just look at the stats, it would certainly point to Varlamov being the potential goat of this series. But I think he's played pretty good actually, the Caps defence has played terribly in my opinion and what chance they give up are high quality ones.

My vote goes to Luongo in Vancouver . . . from what I have seen, he's been very average. And he needs to step it up big-time if they expect to advance past the second round. If Luongo plays at his very best, it should be a short series win for Vancouver in my mind - but I think it'll be a long, back and forth series like we saw last year.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Go to Top of Page

Guest9818
( )

Posted - 04/27/2010 :  08:26:32  Reply with Quote
To Mr Boo and 4271. The poll is for who NEEDS to step up. I don't think you can ask for much more from Halak and Rask, they've been incredible. For Halak game 7 he just needs to be equally as awesome as he was in game 6.

Back to the question, Howard needs to step up or Detroit is dead. He's let in 4+ goals in 3 games. If Detroit does get through, he will get absolutely bombarded by San Jose who've averaged 40 shots a game (two games over 50), Phx has averaged 31 shots.
Go to Top of Page

Axey
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
877 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2010 :  09:23:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Washington? Um The guy doesnt get a whole lot of shots but the ones he does leave him to have to make highlight real saves. Varlamov is playing really good, Washington's D is playing horrendous.

I think Niemi is going to have to step it up alot if Chicago wants any chance at a cup.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page