Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Forum Rules and Announcements
 Goalie Losses Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Canucks Man
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1547 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2010 :  19:50:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Admin,
I was just setting up my hockey pool, and I noticed that their were only 2 catagories for goalies win and losses, it said regulation shootout and ot in both. So I am wondering how do I make it so my goalies only get points for ot and shoot out losses and 0 for regulation losses?

CANUCKS RULE!!!

polishexpress
PickupHockey Pro

525 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2010 :  22:14:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just a small suggestion, and I do so with the best intentions, but I think admin will respond to your response faster if you email them(information@pickuphockey.com), or click contact us at the bottom of the page.

I might be wrong, and you may know better as as you are a clearly a well seasoned poster, but I think that's what admin prefers!

I refer to this thread as a source, note the admin's response to a new user: http://www.pickuphockey.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12392

Edited by - polishexpress on 09/16/2010 22:20:41
Go to Top of Page

Canucks Man
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1547 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2010 :  07:14:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by polishexpress

Just a small suggestion, and I do so with the best intentions, but I think admin will respond to your response faster if you email them(information@pickuphockey.com), or click contact us at the bottom of the page.

I might be wrong, and you may know better as as you are a clearly a well seasoned poster, but I think that's what admin prefers!

I refer to this thread as a source, note the admin's response to a new user: http://www.pickuphockey.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12392

I sent an email as well. Thanks for the tip though.

CANUCKS RULE!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page