Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Place your Bets Comments Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

MyTeamRules
Top Prospect

72 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2010 :  19:38:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will make one of the following bets

Toews will get 80+points this year

Letang will get over 60 points

Colorado makes playoffs

I will accept the terms of any of the following

2 paragraphs on how the other person is the smartest person on the site

Other person chooses a player that you have to write 1 paragraph about and change your avatar to the other persons choice.
Go to Top of Page

semin-rules
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1915 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2010 :  20:09:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My team I will challenge you on colorado making the playoffs.
I do not think they will :)

so during playoffs if I win, you will have Dallas as your avatar and write a paragraph about alex semin
youcan choose who I write about if I lose.

Accept?!
Go to Top of Page

MrBoogedy
Rookie

Canada
195 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2010 :  20:30:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alright Alex, you gotta deal... how does avatar for the playoffs sound?
and Mario, you as well, signature lines for the playoffs?
Go to Top of Page

MyTeamRules
Top Prospect

72 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2010 :  22:08:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by semin-rules

My team I will challenge you on colorado making the playoffs.
I do not think they will :)

so during playoffs if I win, you will have Dallas as your avatar and write a paragraph about alex semin
youcan choose who I write about if I lose.

Accept?!

Finalization
is this ok then

If you win I write paragraph on semin and change avatar to Dallas
If I win you change Avatar to Mats Sundin and write a Paragraph on Alex Burrows.

When you say agree to this I will put it on the officialization of the bet page.
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2010 :  23:40:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MrBoogedy

Alright Alex, you gotta deal... how does avatar for the playoffs sound?
and Mario, you as well, signature lines for the playoffs?

Deal!!! I've updated the official bet page to include our wager! I've also added tiebreakers, being most points overall if our teams both finish in the same spot (ex. both come 2nd in their conferences) and most wins if still tied. If still tied after that miraculously, we'll just call it a wash.

I'm assuming you're okay with these terms?

Edited by - Alex116 on 12/09/2010 23:46:38
Go to Top of Page

MrBoogedy
Rookie

Canada
195 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2010 :  01:36:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sounds good
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2010 :  05:37:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bet with Pasty (Iggy to get 35 goals or less for me to win):
It looks like it will be close right now, but remember, he is just coming off a hot streak and has only recently cooled down again. It has been quite up and down so far, but in the end, I think Iggy might only end up with 32, 33 goals . . . remember, older guy later in the season, things tightening up, etc - this will all go against the odds of Iggy going on another tear late in the season, especially with nothing much to play for as it looks right now.

I'd say I'm barely winning right now after last night's game (wow, that Jokinen is sure on fire, 3rd goal of the year!!!), so no trash talk forthcoming. Should be reasonably close, as you say.

What were our stakes, btw? I forget now . . .

Bet with Beans (Toronto must finish 10th or higher in the East):
With the way the East is looking, despite the way Toronto has played this will also be close - just because the bottom feeders of the East are numerous. I am losing right now, but essentially just a win and an o/t loss away from a win. And just like Iggy's bet, it might be unfair to judge it right now, with the Jeckyl/Hyde Leafs having just been through a massive losing streak followed by a couple of very surprising wins, followed by a couple of expected losses. I think they are better than where they are now, and hopefully those fallen Leaves prove me right.

I think with Phaneuf and Armstrong back, with Giggy back, and perhaps Komisarek sitting out, you will see a resurgent Leaf team beat the Canadiens on Saturday, and then I predict they win two out of three on the west coast trip (you can take a good guess on which teams I think they beat - hint: not the Canucks). Then they come home and kill Atlanta, and only THEN will I begin to trash talk Beans.

Until then, and only then, I will quietly sip my beer on the couch.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Go to Top of Page

semin-rules
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1915 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2010 :  06:08:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My team it's a deal
Go to Top of Page

Mario 66
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
360 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2010 :  08:32:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mr. Boogedy I will take the bet with you on either Pit or Mon finishing ahead and the stipulations that Alex placed with you work for me as well. So, if all is well i can finalize the bet on the other pg tomorrow thorughout the day.

SensFan 101 I will also take the bet with you on Ovechkin not finishing in the top 5. And in all honesty being a Toronto resident i hate the leafs as well as the Rangers so you can decide which of the two you want me to put up. I will gladly put the bet in the other form tomorrow as well

Also Double Champ thanks alot for how to change the avatar.

Have a good day folks

Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2010 :  10:13:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slozo

Bet with Beans (Toronto must finish 10th or higher in the East):
With the way the East is looking, despite the way Toronto has played this will also be close - just because the bottom feeders of the East are numerous. I am losing right now, but essentially just a win and an o/t loss away from a win. And just like Iggy's bet, it might be unfair to judge it right now, with the Jeckyl/Hyde Leafs having just been through a massive losing streak followed by a couple of very surprising wins, followed by a couple of expected losses. I think they are better than where they are now, and hopefully those fallen Leaves prove me right.

I think with Phaneuf and Armstrong back, with Giggy back, and perhaps Komisarek sitting out, you will see a resurgent Leaf team beat the Canadiens on Saturday, and then I predict they win two out of three on the west coast trip (you can take a good guess on which teams I think they beat - hint: not the Canucks). Then they come home and kill Atlanta, and only THEN will I begin to trash talk Beans.

Until then, and only then, I will quietly sip my beer on the couch.

I don't have to wait to trash talk. Resurgent Leafs?? You imply that they were "surgent" at one point and will return to their previous form.(how do you like my control of the english language. Surgent. That's awesome)

4 games to start the season is not what that team is about. The 24 games since (6-14-4) is what that team is about. They can't return to form when they never were in form.

And Phaneuf?? Did you see the goal last night when Shelley got the 10 minutes for taunting?? The Leafs were no better when Phaneuf in the line up before so how is he going to change things now??

I get it, you are a fan and a glass half full kind of guy. In all honestly, this is the bet I am most comfortable with this year. The Leafs will have their nights against both the best and worst in the league and they have competed to a higher level this year. But they still don't have any offensive to speak of(28th in the NHL in goals for), they don't have any special teams to speak of(21st on the PP & 29th on the PK), and their defense is below average (22nd in goals against).

When a team is in the lower 3rd of the league in most any measure and in the bottom 5 in some of those measure, it's just bad news.

The don't gotz the skillz that payz the billz.

It's also interesting how Giguere is in a similar situation as Toskala was last season. Giguere is near the bottom of rankings in save percentage (36th), GAA (27th) and win % (28th) out of the 40 NHL goalies with more than 10 starts this year.

I wonder if it is all still Toskala's fault??
Go to Top of Page

Mario 66
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
360 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2010 :  06:09:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alright so the bets are as followed:

Between Mario 66 & SensFan101
"That Alex Ovechkin will not finish in the top 5 in points at the end of the year"

Mario 66 - Ovechkin will finish outside of top 5
SensFan101 - Ovechkin finshes in the top 5

Stipulations - The loser must change their avatar to their least favorite team for the course of the playoffs

Least Favorite Team for both is The Maple Laughs

Also, Between Mario 66 & Mr. Boogedy
" Either Montreal or Pittsburgh will finish ahead of the other in confernce standings at the end of the year"

Mr. Boogedy - Habs Finish ahead of Pens
Mario 66 - Pens finish ahead of Habs

Stipulation - The loser must change their signature line for the course of the playoffs. Exactly what the signature line will be can be determined closer to the end of the season.

Go to Top of Page

MyTeamRules
Top Prospect

72 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2010 :  19:18:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Colorado is doing well, looks like I am going to win my bet

”If you've only got one day to live, come see the Toronto Maple Leafs. It'll seem like forever. ” - Pat
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2010 :  20:49:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
no one is going to recognize anyone come April...everyone's avatar will be different.
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2010 :  23:54:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not sure about my avatar, but my wallet might be $25 lighter if the darn Blues don't quit doing their best Salo/Connolly imitations! You guys see the collision he had with Datsyuk the other night? It was feared he was gone long term but turned out to be a mild sprain and he only missed one game, WHEW!!! Def looked much worse than it turned out!
Go to Top of Page

Mario 66
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
360 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2010 :  12:17:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All I know is since I made my bet with Sens101 Ovechkins play has been nothing but anemic and i could not be more satisfied. The hatred for him lives on

Lemieux owns Gretzky
Go to Top of Page

Sensfan101
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
500 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2010 :  12:22:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mario 66

All I know is since I made my bet with Sens101 Ovechkins play has been nothing but anemic and i could not be more satisfied. The hatred for him lives on

Lemieux owns Gretzky

Tonight Ovechkin well get a hatrick and start a 30 game point streak to get him back in the top 5.

You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take Wayne Gretzky
Go to Top of Page

MyTeamRules
Top Prospect

72 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2010 :  18:22:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think Awesome one has coward out and quit the chat room because he has already lost his bet.

”If you've only got one day to live, come see the Toronto Maple Leafs. It'll seem like forever. ” - Pat
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2011 :  13:20:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

I just wanted to make sure every know that today, Dec 2nd. I am winning every one of my bets.

1 - STL is currently in 9th in the West. Sure, a single win brings them back into the playoff picture but today, they are out.

2 - Chicago is in 4th place and are just 4 pts out of 1st.

3 - The Leafs are exactly where most outside of TO expected them to be. 27th in the NHL (tied with the horrible Oilers) and 13th in the East.

I am imagining sipping on a beer, paid for by Alex116's $25, reading a post about how wonderful a hockey player Zach Stortini is, and gazing at the Oilers logo as Slozo's avatar.

Don't mess with the Nostradamus of Hockey. (Or is it spelled, Nostra'dumbass')

Still looking pretty comfortable with 2 of out 3 pretty solid. I need Chicago to pick up their game but they are not out of it in the least.

What kind of odds will someone give me if I take NJ to make the playoffs in the East??? I will not take anything better than 4-1. Even at 4-1 I will have to think about it.
Go to Top of Page

Awesome One
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
505 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2011 :  14:20:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote]Originally posted by nuxfan

no one is going to recognize anyone come April...everyone's avatar will be different.
[/quote]

I already switched my avatar for the bet considering I have pretty much lost.

Here's my essay:

The Vancouver Canucks are better than the very best, they are perennial Stanley Cup contenders and it is a wonder that they haven't won a cup in their 40 years of existance. The Sedins are the greatest players and Luongo is the greatest goalie today.
Trevor Linden is the greatest player of all time and should be a first ballot Hall Of Famer. All other teams pale in comparison to the Nux and they are far superior to all. They will destroy everyone on their way to a long awaited first Stanley Cup victory!

Here's what Flames fans see:

Bla bla Canucks bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Stanley Cup bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Sedins bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Luongo bla bla bla bla bla bla Linden bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Hall Of Famer bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Nux bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Stanley Cup bla!

There was once a license plate in Toronto that abbreviated "Go Leafs" it read "Golfs".
Go to Top of Page

Mario 66
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
360 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2011 :  14:36:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lol Vancouver fans are going to frame that.

Lemieux owns Gretzky
Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2011 :  15:07:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
slozo and my bet will be coming down to the wire,,, i think Iginla is on pace for 35 right now i need him to score 36 or more to win so it could still go either waay

"I led the league in "Go get 'em next time." - Bob Uecker
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2011 :  03:55:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah Pasty, it's almost as if Iggy knew about our bet and is on pace for 35.5 goals. Might come down to the last game . . . actually, I am glad that Calgary will be life and death to make the playoffs, no "loosy-goosy" games for Calgary at the end of the season with nothing to lose.

Will be close with Beans' bet too, for my Leafs to get in 10th . . . they are reasonably close, and as long as they continue to play as they have, I think they can do it.

Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2011 :  21:22:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Reading through some of these comments / bets is pretty funny. Some def look like they'll come right down to the wire. The Iggy 35 goals one is really tight, esp after his 2 tonight!!! Aside from Awesome One's terrible bet, which he already paid up on (partly i believe), my St. Louis for the playoffs may be the worst .

Beans' mouth is prob watering just thinking of the beers he's gonna buy with "my" $25! Beans, you're lucky, the BC Lions actually have their own beer. If the Canucks did, i'd be sending you a case and not the money!!!

http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/Russell-Brewing-Kicks-Off-2009-BC-Lions-Lager-with-the-Ultimate-Fan-Contest-TSX-VENTURE-RB-1009424.htm
Go to Top of Page

sahis34
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
591 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2011 :  22:16:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Buffalo will defeat Tampa bay in the 1st round

Go OILERS Go!!!
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2011 :  09:17:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I am imagining sipping on a beer, paid for by Alex116's $25, reading a post about how wonderful a hockey player Zach Stortini is, and gazing at the Oilers logo as Slozo's avatar.

Oh, how times have changed... today, you're still sipping your beer, but you're doing it while type an essay about how awesome Tanner Glass is, under your userid that has a Leaf's logo avatar while you watch other teams play in the playoffs. Ouch...
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2011 :  09:19:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I already switched my avatar for the bet considering I have pretty much lost.

Here's my essay:

The Vancouver Canucks are better than the very best, they are perennial Stanley Cup contenders and it is a wonder that they haven't won a cup in their 40 years of existance. The Sedins are the greatest players and Luongo is the greatest goalie today.
Trevor Linden is the greatest player of all time and should be a first ballot Hall Of Famer. All other teams pale in comparison to the Nux and they are far superior to all. They will destroy everyone on their way to a long awaited first Stanley Cup victory!

Here's what Flames fans see:

Bla bla Canucks bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Stanley Cup bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Sedins bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Luongo bla bla bla bla bla bla Linden bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Hall Of Famer bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Nux bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Stanley Cup bla!

Awesome One, thank you for your very kind and heartfelt words regarding the NHL's best team so far this year - bet fulfilled.

And a nice chop at the Flames at the same time, well played
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2011 :  09:35:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuxfan
Awesome One, thank you for your very kind and heartfelt words regarding the NHL's best team so far this year - bet fulfilled.And a nice chop at the Flames at the same time, well played

RE: "Bet fulfilled"....

Hang on a sec....wasn't there an avatar switch as part of this bet?
Go to Top of Page

ToXXiK1
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
696 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2011 :  10:11:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Busted*
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2011 :  10:34:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
AO did change his avatar to a Canucks avatar for a week, back when the GOAT draft was starting. It was the skate logo as I recall...

AO mentioned it at the time, I only just got around to acknowledging the bet now.
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2011 :  10:43:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah, i missed that. I thought it was an "avatar for the playoffs" or something? Just checking Can't have enough Nux stuff around ya know!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2011 :  05:13:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Status Check:

1) Bet with Beans (Leafs to finish 10th or higher):
Check!

Looks good now with a young Leafs team that has its big guns firing on all cylinders in front of a young, confident goalie. I think if they keep playing slightly above .500 hockey the rest of the way, they won't make the playoffs, but they will make me a happy man as Beans proudly wears the Blue & White! Should be close though as things get tighter in the homestretch.

2) Bet with Pasty (Iginla gets 35 goals or less):
Hmm, lets see . . .

Iginla has 28 goals right now in 66 games played (he has played every game). That is a 0.4242 goal per game pace, and with 16 games remaining, if he plays every game, that figures to him scoring another 6.7878 goals. Rounding it up to 7, that makes it 35 exactly - which would be a win for me, but it can't get closer than that.

I'll call this a winning bet right now! Would love to see Pasty wearing the Blue & White as well.

Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2011 :  06:34:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am still not concerned with the Leafs. Considering they are playing some of the best hockey they have played in years with their top players finally producing and they are just barely squeeking out wins. OT and one goal games a plenty. They are only in 10th by 2 points with many of the teams chasing them with games in hand. Jersey is still flying and Parise is scheduled back in 2-3 weeks. I am still quite confident with this bet.

My others??

STL making the playoffs??? Check. Thanks for the Beer
Chicago in 4th?? Check, and picking up momentum at the right time of the year. Not a lock, but I am confident in that as well.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2011 :  11:36:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I am still not concerned with the Leafs. Considering they are playing some of the best hockey they have played in years with their top players finally producing and they are just barely squeeking out wins. OT and one goal games a plenty. They are only in 10th by 2 points with many of the teams chasing them with games in hand. Jersey is still flying and Parise is scheduled back in 2-3 weeks. I am still quite confident with this bet.

East Standings as of the aft of March 4, 2011:

7. Carolina Hurricanes - 65 gp, 71 points
8. New York Rangers - 66 gp, 70 points
9. Buffalo Sabres - 63 gp, 68 points
10. Toronto Maple Leafs - 65 gp, 67 points
11. Atlanta Thrashers - 65 gp, 63 points
12. New Jersey - 63 gp, 60 points
13. Florida - 64 gp, 59 points

They are ahead of Atlanta by 4 points, same number of games, and the Thrashers have looked not great, and continue to fall down the standings.

Even if New Jersey wins the two games they have in hand, they are behind the Leafs by 3 points. Obviously, they have been even hotter than the Leafs to come back this far from the depths they were in . . . can they sustain it? Likely not.

Florida is probably out of it at this point.

Ahead of the Leafs, both Carolina and the Rangers haven't been great lately.

THOSE are the facts.

Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2011 :  12:10:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Slozo, those are the fact of the past. What are the facts of the future?? As I said, TO has played their best hockey of the season to win one goal games and OT games. Those kinds of games can just as easily be loses as they are wins.

17 games is still a long time...........
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2011 :  14:43:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TOR had a very similar finish last year as well, after the Phaneuf trade. They finished the year (March 1 onwards) 11-7-2, and of those 11 wins, 8 of them were OT or SO.
Go to Top of Page

Canucks Man
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1547 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2011 :  19:04:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well Iginla got his 29th tonight with 40 minutes to play in that game, I'm an Iginla fan so I am rooting for the 36, It could happen he is definatly playing his best of the season!!

CANUCKS RULE!!!
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2011 :  20:02:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Canucks Man

well Iginla got his 29th tonight with 40 minutes to play in that game, I'm an Iginla fan so I am rooting for the 36, It could happen he is definatly playing his best of the season!!

CANUCKS RULE!!!

Oh, and what a flukey one it was, but they all count, right Slozo? He's got 4 in his last 3 games too i think? Still most of the 3rd period still to play tonight!

He's now on the verge of straight 30+ goal seasons! AND, the two prior to his streak, he had 29 and 28!!! What a stud!

Edited by - Alex116 on 03/04/2011 20:06:00
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2011 :  09:08:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Slozo, those are the fact of the past. What are the facts of the future?? As I said, TO has played their best hockey of the season to win one goal games and OT games. Those kinds of games can just as easily be loses as they are wins.

17 games is still a long time...........

You are priceless.
I point out an error you clearly made in terms of points ahead, and number of teams with games in hand . . . and this is your comeback.

The facts of the future?

You almost had me spout tea through my nose this morning, rofl!

Yes, 17 games is a long time . . . just as long as 17 games ago when you and others thought Toronto might be doomed for a bottom three in the league finish. Yes, anything could happen, and the Leafs could start losing again . . . but they are playing great hockey right now, and my feeling is that they should be able to hold onto 10th spot at least for my bet.

Alex - yeah, Iggy is amazing, for sure. I don't like the way he is scoring right now for my bet, but . . . I certainly have no ill will toward him, he is as likeable a hockey player as any. Hopefully he slows down a bit!

Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2011 :  10:13:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Slozo, what error did I make?? I made a post on Mar 3rd using information known as of March 3. You make a post on March 4th using information as of March 4th.

So, are you saying that if I post about information today, I am right again and you are wrong?? Then you can post on the 6th and I will be wrong???

Wow, I am reminded of that part on Scarface. You got the money?? Yep, you got the drug?? Yep, you got the money?? You want me to leave and come back so we can do this again??

Edited by - Beans15 on 03/05/2011 10:18:09
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2011 :  11:10:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slozo
Alex - yeah, Iggy is amazing, for sure. I don't like the way he is scoring right now for my bet, but . . . I certainly have no ill will toward him, he is as likeable a hockey player as any. Hopefully he slows down a bit!

Oops, sorry dude, wasn't trying to rub in the flukey goal, in fact, i screwed up and thought you were the one with the "over". Pasty's got the over, right? My bad.

FWIW, i'd have taken the under too! Still might happen, but a pretty nice even bet i have to say!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page