Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs Prediction Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hockeyrocks101
Top Prospect

Canada
43 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2011 :  16:21:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
Now that the season has 2 weeks left who do you predict to win the Stanley Cup this year?

Choices:

Vancouver
Detroit
San Jose
Philadelphia
Washington
Boston
Pittsburgh
Other (who?)

Edited by - willus3 on 04/03/2011 16:55:51

Guest0689
( )

Posted - 03/31/2011 :  05:48:16  Reply with Quote
Maybe wait till the matchups are at least set before speculating? Obvious front runners are Van/Det and Philly/Boston.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2011 :  06:00:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is early, but hey - we are here to make bold predictions and argue over this stuff, so here's my very early take:

From the east, I think it'll be Washington or Philly, with a hard lean to Philly. I think their shutdown capability, coupled with their experience and scoring prowess makes them a clear and easy favourite, and you can throw out the lousy games they have had in stretches these past weeks. They are built for the playoffs.

From the west, it is tougher . . . I am not going with Detroit, I think they will be worn down, and their goalie is not good enough. The one darkhorse team I even stated earlier would give any other huge problems is Anaheim . . . they are really well built for the playoffs. Hiller can steal a game or two for them along the way, and their top line can be unstoppable at times, coupled with one of the best and certainly most experienced second line in hockey - it's all about their defence holding up. Canucks will be real tough to beat though, Chicago could still be a force, and Phoenix could finally win a series or two.

Still, I will pick the Ducks to beat Vancouver and make it to the final, and flip a coin for Philly / Anaheim.

Tails - Philly.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2011 :  07:13:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Slozo, you have been underestimating Detroit for 3 years. All the time they are worn down and don't have a good enough goalie.

My pick in the West from the start of the season is Detroit and it still is. Best coached, most disciplined, one of the top 5 teams in the NHL all season. I don't beleive they have lost more than 3 games in a row since last years playoffs.

In the East, I agree that it would be hard to bet against Philly. They are like Chicago last year. No real holes with just a slight question in goal. Again, great coaching.

If I could pick some dark horses, I would take NYR in the East. NYR has a great goal differential this year and is better than a team like Washington in both GF and GA. Using the Washington comparison, NYR has better defense and far better goaltending. This is a perfect example of how the OTL can make one team look way better than another when looking at the standings.

I hope NYR plays Washington first round because that is an upset waiting to happen!!

Stay tuned PUH pals, coming soon will be my pick the winners game again. I'll post it with 2-3 games left in the season.
Go to Top of Page

ryan93
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
996 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2011 :  08:05:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not really sure yet either, although i would tend to agree that the favorites from the respective conferences would be PHI/BOS & VAN/DET, although there are a number of other teams from both sides capable of going all the way (WAS, PIT, SJ, ANA, CHI, etc).
Go to Top of Page

Oilearl
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
268 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2011 :  08:23:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Only one mention for SJ? They've got to be considered although their track record says different. IMO they could win the west this year and I wouldn't fall outta my rocking chair! I picked Boston after the deadline and stick with that pick. Nice to see so many quality teams all playing strong heading in!
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2011 :  09:26:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the way they're playing right now, I have a hard time seeing a Stanley Cup final that does not include Vancouver. I'm picking them for the west.

I think PHI will come out of the east, despite their up-and-down play lately they're built for the playoffs and will do well come post-season.

As for who wins...too close to pick.
Go to Top of Page

Mario 66
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
360 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2011 :  11:19:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The real intriguing part about the west is that Van could open this yr against the blackhawks and just as easily as they could walk all over them; the hawks could easily waste the 100+ pt season the nux have put together.

As far as the West is concerned flip a coin and whoever ends up in the final would be no real shocker. Vancouver would be the most well balanced, Detroit the most reliable & defensively consistent (ignore last night) Chicago, Anaheim & SJ all have lines that can score in bunches & LA, Phx & Nsh have goalies that can cripple the oposition. That said I choose the Ducks (with a healthy Hiller)

In the East for me it is easy. Have to go with the Pens as our group of players formerly known as pylons have proven their value the past two months & with Orpik do back soon and Crosby looking more then likely to be back by the time the playoffs role around I can never bet against them. The flyers are a solid team, but with a first round match up with either the Sabres or Rangers and I can smell a upset lurking. The caps will be the caps... they may have advanced defensively this season, but once their anaemic goaltending gives way Ovechkin and the rest of them will go back to their run & gun way that will cost them.

Since this is Predictions, I will go ahead and make a bold one that the top 3 teams in the East do not make it to the eastern finals & two of them will be gone first rd.

In youth we learn; in age we understand
Go to Top of Page

Guest3138
( )

Posted - 03/31/2011 :  12:02:15  Reply with Quote
san jose
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2011 :  12:22:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah yes, the Penguins are quietly near the top. They are only a couple of points out of the top of the East and have done so without their two top offensive players. I would like to see what Vancouver would look like without the Sedin's for 1/2 the season or SJ without Thornton and Marleau for 1/2 the season.

Pitt has been to the finals in 2 of the last 3 seasons and are near the top of the table today. Add in a very rested and highly motivated Crosby to that mix and look the eff out. The only if is Crosby's health and ability to stay healthy.

I officially turn my vote in the east to Pitt.
Go to Top of Page

Mario 66
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
360 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2011 :  14:26:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LMAO didn't see that one coming Beans. Was expecting more along the lines of "the pylons will eventually get run over" or "wishful thinking". Its along shot depending on Crosby's actual health & if they take the chance playing him full out, but its a chance I am willing to take especially, since Fleury is starting to find his game. Nice to see you on board.

In youth we learn; in age we understand
Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2011 :  14:37:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slozo

It is early, but hey - we are here to make bold predictions and argue over this stuff, so here's my very early take:

From the east, I think it'll be Washington or Philly, with a hard lean to Philly. I think their shutdown capability, coupled with their experience and scoring prowess makes them a clear and easy favourite, and you can throw out the lousy games they have had in stretches these past weeks. They are built for the playoffs.

From the west, it is tougher . . . I am not going with Detroit, I think they will be worn down, and their goalie is not good enough. The one darkhorse team I even stated earlier would give any other huge problems is Anaheim . . . they are really well built for the playoffs. Hiller can steal a game or two for them along the way, and their top line can be unstoppable at times, coupled with one of the best and certainly most experienced second line in hockey - it's all about their defence holding up. Canucks will be real tough to beat though, Chicago could still be a force, and Phoenix could finally win a series or two.

Still, I will pick the Ducks to beat Vancouver and make it to the final, and flip a coin for Philly / Anaheim.

Tails - Philly.

Damn Slozo you stole my dark horse,, I think the Ducks will win it all like you said a team built for the playoffs they are deep, with the Finnish Flash maybe going for one last hoorah hungry young players like Geztlaf Perry and Ryan , solid vets in serch of their first cup like Koivu, and Hiller is awsome, not to mention Emery is 5-0-0 with a GAA under 2 in all his starts with the ducks this year so they are deep in the goaltending position,,,

"I led the league in "Go get 'em next time." - Bob Uecker
Go to Top of Page

MrBoogedy
Rookie

Canada
195 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2011 :  22:13:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
San Jose. Their time has come. Niemi is gonna take them all the way, the guy hardly knows how to lose.
Go to Top of Page

Guest9235
( )

Posted - 04/02/2011 :  02:33:29  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MrBoogedy

San Jose. Their time has come. Niemi is gonna take them all the way, the guy hardly knows how to lose.

To be fair, Niemi has only played as a starter with very good teams in front of him. Put him with a team like the Sens and I dont think you have much more than an average goalie.

As for my prediction, I'm going with Tampa Bay. They have extreme scoring talent and if Roloson gets hot, virtually nothing will get past him. And as long as Marc Andre-Bergeron stays away from him, he will be fine
Go to Top of Page

ToXXiK1
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
696 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2011 :  05:08:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Boston vs Anaheim
Go to Top of Page

irvine
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1315 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2011 :  10:35:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My top 4 would: ( in no order)

West:
Vancouver
Detroit

East:
Philadelphia
Boston

I'd suspect, if things go as they should, Boston vs Vancouver finals.

But, based on Vancouver's playoff failures, we may see Detroit vs Boston or Philly.

I like Philly slightly over Boston in the East, but, I think Boston is designed for the playoffs with the recent moves made.

Acquiring defensive minded players like Kelly, etc... these guys can play playoff style hockey.

Irvine/prez.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4607
( )

Posted - 04/02/2011 :  15:31:26  Reply with Quote
Vancouver out in the second round..

prediction well be ,, San jose VS Boston for the Cup..

Detroit have big issue's with Goaltending and Injuries...
Vancouver Just stinks when it really Counts..Out in the 2nd round..
Coyotes may be the surprise in the West..
LA out no scoring with Kopitar gone.
nashville well be fun to watch Young and hungry..
Chicago No idea Defending champs..

Boston Just to Big and to Much Muscle and Great Goaltender..
Washington going to be a Sleeper Goaltending is what there prob may be.
Philly Rookie goalie has no Playoff expir..
Montreal,Tampa out in first round No chance...
Go to Top of Page

Guest8956
( )

Posted - 04/03/2011 :  01:37:11  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4607

Vancouver out in the second round..

prediction well be ,, San jose VS Boston for the Cup..

Detroit have big issue's with Goaltending and Injuries...
Vancouver Just stinks when it really Counts..Out in the 2nd round..
Coyotes may be the surprise in the West..
LA out no scoring with Kopitar gone.
nashville well be fun to watch Young and hungry..
Chicago No idea Defending champs..

Boston Just to Big and to Much Muscle and Great Goaltender..
Washington going to be a Sleeper Goaltending is what there prob may be.
Philly Rookie goalie has no Playoff expir..
Montreal,Tampa out in first round No chance...

Oh the irony of your prediction. You pick San Jose and then say Vancouver chokes when it really counts. I'd say San Jose are the bigger choke artists, and Vancouver lost to the Champs, so its not like they lost to some team that shouldnt have been there
Go to Top of Page

MrBoogedy
Rookie

Canada
195 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2011 :  23:55:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest9235

quote:
Originally posted by MrBoogedy

To be fair, Niemi has only played as a starter with very good teams in front of him. Put him with a team like the Sens and I dont think you have much more than an average goalie.

As for my prediction, I'm going with Tampa Bay. They have extreme scoring talent and if Roloson gets hot, virtually nothing will get past him. And as long as Marc Andre-Bergeron stays away from him, he will be fine

That may very well be, but he still has a fantastic team in front of him, and just look at his win record over the last half of the season. just watch....
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  07:02:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There must be a lot of Canucks fans voting? I just find it hard to believe that there's that many people picking the Canucks when they've not been past the 2nd round in so long.

Maybe it really is their year? (fingers crossed)
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  10:48:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Then again Alex . . . maybe not.

The west is so tough, that literally any of the top 8 going to the finals would not be out of the question. Vancouver, the president's trophy winners; Detroit, Chicago, recent winners with very solid teams; LA, the young, up and coming team with a good young goalie; Anaheim, the experience and firepower; San Jose, finally to make the push through to the final. Maybe Nashville of Phoenix would be a surprise, but not an unthinkable one.

To have pretty deep teams like Anaheim, Chicago and San Jose as "non-favourites" is a very dangerous situation for a team like Vancouver to be in.

Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  13:05:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The west has clearly been the more competative of the 2 conferences this year - there is very little point difference from 2nd thru 8th, and up until a week ago, everyone up to 12th had a chance to get in. All the playoff matchups are going to be tough I think.

That being said, VAN has stood out this year amongst the west - to finish first in that conference says a lot about the stability and consistency of the team on the ice. The have been challenged a lot over the last 3 weeks - constantly playing teams that are either on the bubble or fighting for spots in "playoff-style" games, and have done very well. I still think they're the team to beat out of the west. There has not been this much buzz in Vancouver at playoff time for a long time - everyone has a sense that its something different this year.
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  14:09:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Slozo, i've been singing that tune for a while now. I continue to be nervous for the Canucks as their reward for their strong season is likely going to be Chi, Ana or Nash. They all are capable of beating the Canucks. Will i be picking the upset? NO. But will i be completely and utterly in shock if it happened? NO again. The only way i'm shocked is if a team knocks them out easily, say 5 games or a sweep, and the games are not even close. If their opponent can dominate them in any way and beat them, i'll be surprised.

The fact of the matter is, there's just no gimme's anymore. Years past, the 1 seed would often sweep and the 8 barely ever won a series. Nowadays, it's different. That's the reality of the situation the Canucks are in.
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  14:49:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Someone emailed me this over the weekend...............

In 1976, Montreal hosted the Olympics. In 1977, the Canadiens won the Presidents' Trophy and subsequently the Stanley Cup.
In 1988, Calgary hosted the Olympics. In 1989, the Flames won the Presidents' Trophy and subsequently the Stanley Cup.
In 2010, Vancouver hosted the Olympics. In 2011, the Canucks won the Presidents' Trophy and... well we'll wait and see what comes next.

Coincidence? Probably, but if fate is on the Canucks side, you won't hear me complain!

Go to Top of Page

Guest4915
( )

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  19:09:38  Reply with Quote
For me the East is a bit of a crap shoot. Philly has the deepest team, and Boston isnt too far behind (with great D and Goaltending)... but I just dont think Boston is 'clutch' enough... not just because of their collapse last year, but because they dont seem to have superstar scoring and it remains to be seen if they can score the big goal when needed. I know thats not very scientific, but neither are predictions in general.

Pitts is a real wild card. They have played well above expectations sans Malkin and Crosby. I am just not sure they'll be able to go the distance. I wouldnt want to play them, but without Malkin and the uncertainty of Crosby, I can see them losing in the semis somehow.

I hate to say it but I like Washington in the east. Goaltending will be under the microscope, but thats my hunch. (I had thought this at christmas when vegas odds were attractive to bet them to get to the finals and I didnt pull the trigger and now it doesnt seem like such a great bet).

The West... well Van is certainly the pick of the litter, but again until they do it, there will be doubters. Would be a great first round for them to play Chi. If I am Van I'd rather play Chi in round 1. Success might be exactly the belief needed.

Det is always a great playoff team, but they might be a little banged up (Datsyuk, Franzen) and goaltending is suspect (and injured).

This might be the year that SJ finally gets over the hump. I think theyre a gutless team, but reason for optimism this year is that a) they made the semis last year and lost to a great Chi team, b)new goaltending, and c) they arent as reliant on Thornton as they were. Still that remains to be seen.

I dont give LA, PHX, NSH or Dal (should they make it) much of a chance other than to upset in a round ... maybe two... maybe. I agree I like Ana as a dark horse and Chi is still a great team, with success.

My prediction then, despite what i have written is Wash v. Chi.

But I'm no Maggie the monkey... just fun to speculate.
Go to Top of Page

Guest7650
( )

Posted - 04/10/2011 :  12:47:20  Reply with Quote
Unlike some most, I think that Vancouver has got it this year, for the sheer fact that although they might choke sometimes, unlike Detroit out with injuries, and San Jose who are the chokin kings, and Chicago who half have been moved to Atlanta, I do. Think that many teams have much of a chance.

In the east, I would probably put a Boston Philadelphia finish with Boston edging them out with Thomas. he is a fantastic goalie that can keep the puck out of the net and the forwards to make it work.

But in the End, hoping Vancouver will come out on top but either way it's going to be a great Stanley cup playoff
Go to Top of Page

The Duke
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1239 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2011 :  18:02:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Boston vs Chicago....hawks in 6
Anaheim looks great, could be the upset team, no Pronger or Neid. this time though.

Can`t overlook Detroit, SJ. Wash, Philly or Vancouver, all these teams have a great shot.
Go to Top of Page

Guest8448
( )

Posted - 04/10/2011 :  22:57:32  Reply with Quote
im picking sj because the fact that they have 105 points in the best division in the league is impressive. Vancouver is good, but very overrated especially because they are in the worst division in the league.

to prove my point.
pacific division playoff teams: SJ, ANA, LA, PHX, (Dallas Just out)
North west division Playoff teams: VAN (CGY 10th, MIN 12th,) (Colorado 29th in league, EDM 30th in league)

of course vancouver has 117 pts with the two worst teams in the league in their division.
Go to Top of Page

ryan93
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
996 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2011 :  07:49:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That argument (Vancouver playing in the worst division) was always made about Detroit, but they seemed to fair out ok in recent years!!
Go to Top of Page

spetz101
Top Prospect

Canada
4 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2011 :  17:24:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We all know one thing for sure, Snn Jose has choked, Vancouver has choked, the only reliable team to be betting on is Detroit !!
Go to Top of Page

ryan93
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
996 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2011 :  17:28:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Same in the East, where 2 of the top 3 seeds have choked in the past as well. Washingtons post-season struggles have been well documented, and then you have the Boston Bruins...who not only blew a 3-0 series lead last year, but also 3-0 lead in game #7 against the Flyers.
Go to Top of Page

spetz101
Top Prospect

Canada
4 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2011 :  18:04:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This year i have a feeling that philly, are not going to have the same run as last year. Look at the last 10 games of the regular season! And against some " basement " teams.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4708
( )

Posted - 04/11/2011 :  18:10:02  Reply with Quote
I think the hardest series to decide on is Tampa Bay, and Pitsburgh. The only reason why i would take the Pens is because, they have better goaltending. If the Bolts had a good goaltender, i would tend to give the series to them.
Go to Top of Page

Guest2743
( )

Posted - 04/11/2011 :  19:24:44  Reply with Quote
Anaheim vs Philly just cause they always do good in playoffs, especially philly

vancouver and SJ choke every year, they're just not good playoff teams
Go to Top of Page

sahis34
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
591 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2011 :  19:39:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

Ah yes, the Penguins are quietly near the top. They are only a couple of points out of the top of the East and have done so without their two top offensive players. I would like to see what Vancouver would look like without the Sedin's for 1/2 the season or SJ without Thornton and Marleau for 1/2 the season.

Pitt has been to the finals in 2 of the last 3 seasons and are near the top of the table today. Add in a very rested and highly motivated Crosby to that mix and look the eff out. The only if is Crosby's health and ability to stay healthy.

I officially turn my vote in the east to Pitt.

even with a healthy crosby, pitts stands no chance. there past success has rested on the shoulders of the timely power play goals of gonchar and malkin. you can say they still manage to win without crosby and malkin, but in the playoffs it's different, you need star power

Go OILERS Go!!!
Go to Top of Page

Guest0625
( )

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  10:31:06  Reply with Quote
First of all, I am a Canucks fan since I was 5 years old. Second of all, you guys forget that Vancouver was 5th this year in mangames lost to injuries and to my surprise was still able to capture the presidents trophy. The 4 teams above Vancouver with more mangames to injury didnt even make the playoffs. That being said, comparing this team with 13 defensmen in their arsenal, all of which have played this year at some point, to the Penguins is alot farther off then you might say. Crosby is a huge player and IF he comes back I will be really excited to watch his energy, but statistics show Vancouver to be the front runners. I have been watching these Canucks for a long time and have been let down more times than I would like to admit, but in all honesty they have been coached better than any other team, including Detroit, matched records from the 1976-78 Montreal Canadiens, which some say are some of the best teams ever to play the game and to do that after all the new changes to this league is incredible. Yes I am aware they have choked in the past and it is very possible it will happen again. My predictions are Vancouver to take it all as long as they stick with their game and stay disciplined. Losing Manny Malholtra was a huge loss and cant be replaced but Vancouver has won games a few men down all year. In the East, I would say Philly is looking to redemn themselves for last year, and with Chicago limping into the playoff picture, both Van and Philly getting past them may have been the only thing stopping them from a cup victory. Vancouver to take Chicago in 5, after that they will have lifted a HUGE weight off their shoulders and will be even harder to beat. Vancouver vs. Philly
Go to Top of Page

Guest0625
( )

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  11:18:57  Reply with Quote
Anaheim vs. Nashville - Ana takes it
Detroit vs. Pheonix - Det takes it
Los Angeles vs. San Jose - SJ takes it
Vancouver vs. Chicago - Van takes it

I think if thats the case it will be:

2nd round

Vancouver vs. Anaheim - I'd give an edge to Van for sure
Detroit vs. San Jose - Again, an edge to Det

So Detroit vs. Vancouver in conference final is my opinion

As for the east:

Washington vs. New York - Wash takes it
Philadelphia vs. Buffalo - Philly takes this one
Boston vs. Montreal - look out if Price is on his game, still Bos
Pittsburgh vs. Tampa Bay - I want Tampa to take it, Pitts should

So this should set up:

2nd round

Washington vs. Pittsburgh - always fun to watch, will Crosby play
Philadelphia vs. Boston - again, Thomas will stand out here

This is all for the fun of predicting and I'll leave those 4 teams from each conference at that because really it could go anywhere from there.

Goaltending in those teams are important, look for Van to stand out along with Bos. Don't underestimate Fleury either. As for the other teams goaltending I am just not convinced.

Everything is fresh come playofffs, big players need to be HUGE, goaltenders need to stand on their heads, staying healthy is key, and special teams must succeed. This year is gonna be exciting! Don't forget that Tuesday Night there will be predictions made by some of the hockey analysts, be sure to watch for them and see their points.

TOWEL POWER! GET AMPED UP!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2011 :  07:34:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BTW - I have totally changed my mind on Anaheim, they will either squeak by into the second round then get beat there, or more probably lose to Nashville.

All my research indicates a 60% chance of losing in the 1st round, and 99% chance of losing in the second round.

Of course, 50% of the time, stats are useless!

Go to Top of Page

Ovechkin fan
Top Prospect

Canada
31 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2011 :  12:33:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It has to be washington

Free
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll