Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Who is the best Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ovechkin fan
Top Prospect

Canada
31 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2011 :  09:32:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
Who do you think is the best I think ovechkin

Free

Choices:

Ovechkin
Stamkos
D.sedin
Crosby
H.sedin
Perry
St.louis
Malkin
Getzlaf
Lecaveleir
Hall
Eberle
Chara
Kesler
Richards

Ovechkin fan
Top Prospect

Canada
31 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2011 :  10:00:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's totally ovechkin and if you think it's crosby your wrong

Free
Go to Top of Page

Mario 66
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
360 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2011 :  10:06:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are you 12? Please provide 5 points that even make Ovechkin one of the best 3 overall players in the league?

In youth we learn; in age we understand
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2011 :  10:25:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No, Ovechkinfan, I think YOU are the best.

If Crosby is now retired, then yes, Ovie would be my #1 vote for "best player". Otherwise . . . no, Crosby is still numero uno.

We appreciate the enthusiasm though, welcome to pickuphockey!

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2011 :  11:41:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with Slozo, and think that you should put yourself in that poll as an option. After reading your multiple mancrush on Ovi posts, i def would say YOU'RE THE BEST!!!
Go to Top of Page

Ovechkin fan
Top Prospect

Canada
31 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2011 :  12:02:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Let's look at overall points for croby and ovechkin and then say that Crosby is the best

Free
Go to Top of Page

Ovechkin fan
Top Prospect

Canada
31 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2011 :  12:05:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And Mario 66crosby is a wimp and I hope he does not come back to hockey, I like that he is Canadian and all but overall ovechkin is better

Free
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2011 :  12:09:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Let's look at overall points for croby and ovechkin and then say that Crosby is the best

Yes. Because overall points are the one and only indicator of a player's greatness.

Sigh
Go to Top of Page

Ovechkin fan
Top Prospect

Canada
31 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2011 :  13:05:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(moderator edit - Please read the forum guidelines and follow them.)

http://www.pickuphockey.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2160

Edited by - Beans15 on 04/21/2011 14:09:14
Go to Top of Page

Guest6161
( )

Posted - 04/22/2011 :  07:22:26  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ovechkin fan

Who do you think is the best I think ovechkin

Free

Poll: Who thinks this is a stupid poll?
1. Yes
2. Yes
Go to Top of Page

Guest6135
( )

Posted - 04/22/2011 :  10:06:19  Reply with Quote
Ovechkin fan, you bring up some interesting points. I'm no longer sure who's the best.

Free
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2011 :  10:46:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest6135

Ovechkin fan, you bring up some interesting points. I'm no longer sure who's the best.

Free

LOL @ ultimate troll. Signs out of his account and posts anonymously as a guest to fake some actual support for himself. Forgets, and still throws the stupid "Free" crap at the bottom!
Troll = FAIL
Go to Top of Page

doublechamp7
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
278 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2011 :  12:15:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alex116

quote:

Free

LOL @ ultimate troll. Signs out of his account and posts anonymously as a guest to fake some actual support for himself. Forgets, and still throws the stupid "Free" crap at the bottom!
Troll = FAIL

(sigh) this is getting riddonkulous

Bring back the Jets!
Go to Top of Page

Guest9242
( )

Posted - 04/22/2011 :  12:44:35  Reply with Quote
Why isnt gretzky on this list because he is the best hockey player ever! But playing in the NHL right now is a three way tie between ovechkin, stamkos and crosby
Go to Top of Page

Mario 66
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
360 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2011 :  12:46:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LMAO, you know you cannot support your claim when you make a comment as a guest instead of your own member name.

Go to Top of Page

Guest6135
( )

Posted - 04/22/2011 :  12:57:54  Reply with Quote
f***, you guys are stupid. That is not actual support. I was being ironic, as ovechkin fan brings up no good points whatsoever. ovechkin fan is also probably joking( I sincerely hope so anyways), I find it amusing how seriously all of you seem to be taking his posts.

Free
Go to Top of Page

Mario 66
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
360 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2011 :  13:01:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Guest 9242 you got 1/3 correct on the best players in the league. Datsuyk, St. Louis, Toews, Getzlaf, Perry , The Sedins, Zetterberg, are all more complete players then Ovi & Stamkos, mind you Stamkos is attempting to improve his play in all three zones while Ovi still attempts to outdue his shot totals of the previous yrs. Based on your credentials, which is blatantly obvious only consists of goal scoring maybe they are the three best. The ice has 3 divided area's for a reason & you must excel in all three to be in the convo of the best player.

Go to Top of Page

Guest9242
( )

Posted - 04/22/2011 :  17:56:54  Reply with Quote
Sorry I forgot to put that that is what I think

The players you listed are the best as of late
Go to Top of Page

doublechamp7
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
278 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2011 :  20:08:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

f***, you guys are stupid. That is not actual support. I was being ironic, as ovechkin fan brings up no good points whatsoever. ovechkin fan is also probably joking( I sincerely hope so anyways), I find it amusing how seriously all of you seem to be taking his posts.

Free

You keep putting "Free" at the end and we still know it is you!

Bring back the Jets!
Go to Top of Page

Guest4974
( )

Posted - 04/22/2011 :  20:28:08  Reply with Quote
Crosby has way more accolades. Ovechkin is a child and a bum. Ovechkin hasn't won a thing.
Go to Top of Page

Guest6135
( )

Posted - 04/23/2011 :  07:16:35  Reply with Quote
Doublechamp, you disapoint me. How can you think I'm ovechkin fan if my posts towards him are insulting? It makes no sense. I honestly hope I won't have to explain why I'm adding "free" at the end of my posts, but if you need me to explain the basic principles of irony and humour, I guess I could. I could also help explain other concepts you might have trouble understanding. My tutoring fee is 45$ an hour( I know, this may seem high, but trust me, it is worth it). Do you live in central Alberta? If not, we could probably just do it over skype. I usually tutor Monday and wednesday nights. Email me so we can work out the details. I am excited for our first session!

free
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2011 :  08:32:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Doublechamp, you disapoint me. How can you think I'm ovechkin fan if my posts towards him are insulting? It makes no sense. I honestly hope I won't have to explain why I'm adding "free" at the end of my posts, but if you need me to explain the basic principles of irony and humour, I guess I could. I could also help explain other concepts you might have trouble understanding. My tutoring fee is 45$ an hour( I know, this may seem high, but trust me, it is worth it). Do you live in central Alberta? If not, we could probably just do it over skype. I usually tutor Monday and wednesday nights. Email me so we can work out the details. I am excited for our first session!

free

Don't quit your day job troll......
Go to Top of Page

willus3

Canada
1948 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2011 :  17:56:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

free

Winning! Duh!

All right, now that I got that out of my system, let's try to concentrate on the actual topic shall we everyone?
Go to Top of Page

Guest1454
( )

Posted - 04/24/2011 :  00:22:20  Reply with Quote
I scored 11 goals and drank 8 beers while wearing pink suspenders at ball hockey today so probably I am the best.
Go to Top of Page

Kirby
Top Prospect

Canada
66 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2011 :  12:43:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest1454

I scored 11 goals and drank 8 beers while wearing pink suspenders at ball hockey today so probably I am the best.

I second that vote

A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be. -Wayne Gretzky
Go to Top of Page

Awesome One
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
505 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2011 :  07:45:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow! (neutral comment, not supporting either side)

No actual comments on this whole forum that is actually about who you think is the best player in the whole league.

But on the other hand, Ovechkin fan's points have been lacking
any reason and have been completely biased.

Come on guys.

I'm saying that Crosby is the best player in the NHL today since he is skilled, can score, can dish the puck, can skate well and does it all while playing on a line with Cris Kunitz and Pascal Dupuis!

P.S. The poll needs work, where's Datsyuk, Thornton, Iginla and Lidstrom for starters. Plus, I've found that an "Other" option helps.

There was once a license plate in Toronto that abbreviated "Go Leafs" it read "Golfs".

Edited by - Awesome One on 04/25/2011 07:46:20
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2011 :  08:18:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A1....no one's been discussing the troll's original question for a reason. Because he's a troll! You can't really take the poll seriously when someone asks "who's the best"? The best what??? Obviously he can't mean the best all around hockey player in the league or else guys like Hall, Eberle, Chara, etc wouldn't be on it.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4361
( )

Posted - 04/25/2011 :  12:54:52  Reply with Quote
its gotta be crosby
Go to Top of Page

Guest9733
( )

Posted - 04/26/2011 :  00:54:55  Reply with Quote
Ovechkin owns Crysby, when's the last time you saw Crysby lay the body, he skated into Steckel's shoulder 4+ months ago and still hasn't waken up yet. Plus Pissburgh was tied for second for most points in the East meaning they don't need Crysby to win.

Free
Go to Top of Page

Guest6643
( )

Posted - 04/26/2011 :  02:49:27  Reply with Quote
Datsyuk is the best and he's not even listed..
Go to Top of Page

Guest9733
( )

Posted - 04/26/2011 :  23:58:41  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest6643

Datsyuk is the best and he's not even listed..

Are you kidding me? When has Datsyuk got over 32 goals in a season? Ovechkin more than doubled his career best in single season goals with 65. When has Datsyuk ever hit anybody? Ovechkin hits like a maniac and scores goals. When has Datsyuk gotten of 97 points in a season? Ovechkin has gotten 100+ points 4 out of 6 seasons. Not even close, Datsyuk should never been in the debate for best player. Actually I don't even think Gretzky or Lemieux, if the played in this era, would be able to be considered in the "same league" as Ovechkin.

Free
Go to Top of Page

Guest9733
( )

Posted - 04/26/2011 :  23:59:36  Reply with Quote
Mario 66 created 42 accounts to vote for Crosby.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page