Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 trade help please Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest4528
( )

Posted - 12/16/2011 :  12:38:50  Reply with Quote
this is my team in my pool:
stamkos
pominville
selanne
benn
brown
ryan
grabner
leino
penner
lidstrom
wisniewski
ehrhoff
corvo
ryan miller

is there any players i should try to trade for with my team in your opinion? The scoring system in my pool is a point for a goal and a point for an assist, and i would get all the points the players had that i receive from before too. thanks!

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2011 :  14:03:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do you have to keep specific (LW, RW, C) positions, or just general forward/defensman/goalie? If you trade a defenseman, do you have to pickup another defenseman?

And most importantly, who is still available? You can't just ask "should I drop someone" without indicating who might be there to pickup in return...

Overall, your pool looks pretty decent. Leino (due to injury) and Penner (useless) are players I'd consider trading out, although it ultimately depends on what is available in a trade.
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2011 :  12:24:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuxfan
Overall, your pool looks pretty decent. Leino (due to injury) and Penner (useless) are players I'd consider trading out, although it ultimately depends on what is available in a trade.

Is this the same Penner who played his way into serious consideration for Team Canada just a couple years ago??? WTF is up with that guy?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page