Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference - Atlantic Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Detroit
 Chelios captain? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PainTrain
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1393 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2007 :  15:31:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why isn't Chelios captain? He is a veteran for sure. He always has a smile on his face and he really help the call ups, but he doesn't even have an A.

So tell me should he have the C?

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2007 :  16:16:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lidstrom is also a veteran and a help to the team/call-ups. Chelios just didn't luck out in getting the C I guess. He should at least have an A though. He's certainly qualified and a veteran who can still perform well at an older age.
Go to Top of Page

Saku Steen
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1102 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2007 :  04:19:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dont think that Chelios should have the C. Lidstorm shouldnt even have it! I say Matthew Schnider!
Go to Top of Page

GOWINGS19
Rookie

USA
232 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2007 :  11:22:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well it would only make sense that lids is the captain...for one he's been on the team the longest of all the players on the roster. He's a huge part of the teams success as one of the best dmen in the game...schneids has been on the team for what like 4 years...he hasn't accomplished near as much as lidstrom in detroit which is why he isn't the captain

"I don’t need to score the goal. I need someone to start thinking about me and forgetting about scoring goals." -Vladmir Konstantinov
Go to Top of Page

rook13ca
Top Prospect

7 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2007 :  15:51:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dont think Chelios should have the "C" Lidstrom leads by example just fine besides how would it look if Chelios retires after this year? Its a tough call considering Stevie Y was captain for so long and did so well.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page