Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Central Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Chicago
 Patrick Kane - how many points in 2012-13? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Go_Habs_Go
Rookie

157 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2012 :  11:12:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
The Blackhawks now have 4 big pointers (Hossa,Toews,Kane,Sharp). Kane "only" had 66 pts this season. Was this a low scoring season, or is he a 65-70 pt guy in that team ? How many pts will he get in 2012-2013 ?

"Bon point Jacques!" - Benoît Brunet

Choices:

less than 60
60-64
65-69
70-74
75-79
80-84
85 or better

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2012 :  16:19:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It will depend on where he is playing next year.... I've heard enough rumours about CHI possibly shopping him to think that there may be something to it.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2012 :  04:59:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What nuxfan said. And I think that he was actively shopped, myself . . . ever since that cup winning year, it's been a slow slide downward - not only for points, but for overall play. He is looking more and more like a decently skilled small forward that can be physically som of the time.

That being said, he's still higly skilled. And he certainly has the chops to score 30 goals again.

If he stays on Chicago, I'd put him down for almost exactly the same points totals as last year (under 70, above 60); but on a different team, it would really depend.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2012 :  05:38:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I ve herd there are big issue's with the kids attitude and ego aswell and that is the reason Chi is looking to deal him,

"I led the league in "Go get 'em next time." - Bob Uecker
Go to Top of Page

Cyclonis
Top Prospect

Canada
56 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2012 :  08:40:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Slozo is right on target here...i would say he is going to be 60-70 points again with Sharp, Hossa, or Toews carrying him there all the way.

I would never take this guy in a pool ahead any of those three anyway....
Go to Top of Page

Guest4927
( )

Posted - 06/08/2012 :  14:59:32  Reply with Quote
we'll take em
Go to Top of Page

foolpittier
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
374 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2012 :  15:00:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
that was me
Go to Top of Page

Guest4315
( )

Posted - 06/11/2012 :  13:55:01  Reply with Quote
He gets bumped back onto 1st line again with Toews where he is meant to be. After the Hawks make some deals to fill out there 2nd line better (heard they are looking into grabbing J.Staal). With him next to Toews he goes back on track and anyone who gets him in their draft also gets rewarded with 75+points. Either that or he gets traded and then it depends on who he is playing with.
Go to Top of Page

foolpittier
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
374 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2012 :  15:20:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think it all depends on how much money pat sharp wants, if he wants too much he's gone and kane is in. and if they get him for a barrgin, then they both stay.
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2012 :  10:09:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by foolpittier

i think it all depends on how much money pat sharp wants, if he wants too much he's gone and kane is in. and if they get him for a barrgin, then they both stay.

pat sharp is currently under contract @ 5.9M for the next 5 years.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4793
( )

Posted - 06/17/2012 :  11:07:37  Reply with Quote
I have to say that I a fan of Patrick Kane, but when there were rumours of a trade for Miller, I didnt think it was so ludicris.

No player is untradable, and surely the Hawks could use a star goalie.

That trade would better have suited Buff as Enroth may well be a bona fide starter, but it wasnt far off being a trade that would help both teams.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page