Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 A solution to Toronto's Goaltending Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2012 :  05:58:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now everyone is going to call me Crazy but think about it objectivly and also remember I'm saying this as a plan B if trades for Luongo or Bernier fall through,

Cristobal Huet,

I know I know, but lets be honest the only reason he was pushed out of the league was because of a 5.6 million $ cap hit. Now that contract is over and he 36 years old. Think about when Huet was playing his best it was when he was starting right around 40 games a season, which is what the Leafs would want a tandem between a expirenced vetran like Huet and Reimer. This gives Reimer the chance to be the number 1 guy and doesn't lock the leafs into a long term expensive deal when Reimer could be the guy but it also provides a solid backup goalie who could handle a starting role in a pinch

Huet's Career stats

279 GP 129 wins 90 Losses 21 ties
career G.A.A of 2.46 and a 913 sv%

as a plan B why not? 1 year 1.5 million should do

Hello, 911? It's an emergency, my teddy bear's been kidnapped!
[pause] Hello? Hello?

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2012 :  06:06:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmm. Maybe.

Can he still play at that former level though, playing for a very good Chicago Blackhawks team with a very good defence in front of him? That is certainly in question.

I'd say it's a solid plan C, maybe D. As a Leafs fan, I would take (in order) from what look like available options:
1) Luongo
2) Niemi
3) Bernier
4) Huet / Clemmensen / Ellis

And in fact, I might take Ellis over both Huet or Clemmensen.

But we appreciate you racking your brains to try and help out our team . . . we need all the help we can get!!!

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2012 :  07:36:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Playing in the Swiss elite league las year he had a 2.12 GAA and 920 sv % and he actually had a winning record with France in the Worlds championships 3 and 2 which is impressive, so all signs still point to him still being an effective goalie, I think Ellis and Clemmenson may be the safe choice but i think Huet could carry the team for a longer strecth like he has done in the past

[pause] Hello? Hello?
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2012 :  08:38:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't think this is an option.

Let's put it this way, Huet was on waivers more than once. He was making around $5million (or less) a season.

If he was anywhere near being a #1 keeper, someone would have grabbed him on waivers for 50% of his salary. $2.5 million for a starting goalie is chicken feed.

Even though the Swiss League is recognized as the 18th best league in the world, is not the NHL. I would suggest that a team of all stars from the Swiss league would not beat the Oilers in more than 2 out of 10 games.

Nope. Huet is where he belongs. Reimer is a better option.

Daniel Alfredsson is the MVP of the universe. All hail the Ottawa Senators!!!!!

Edited by - Beans15 on 07/19/2012 10:21:08
Go to Top of Page

Guest7752
( )

Posted - 07/19/2012 :  08:41:56  Reply with Quote
Rumors today are saying Bernier for Frattin.

Wonder if that would be a good solution - i think it would.

If this happens, Bernier needs to take charge though... he'll be #1.
Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2012 :  12:25:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest7752

I don't think Frattin is even close to enough return for Bernier

[pause] Hello? Hello?
Go to Top of Page

Guest7752
( )

Posted - 07/19/2012 :  13:31:14  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pasty7

quote:

[pause] Hello? Hello?

Why not
Bernier's been in NHL for 3 years or so (24 years old), always considered #2 with LA and has something like 2.3 GAA in limited number of games played.
Frattin too is just starting in NHL (also 24 years old) with much better numbers in juniors than in NHL play.
Both have good potential - both have something to prove in NHL - both will be given chance to prove it if the trade happens.
Neither has really justified requiring more in a deal if they were to be traded 1 for 1.
(not considering personal salaries and salary caps on respective teams).
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2012 :  00:06:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

Even though the Swiss League is recognized as the 18th best league in the world, is not the NHL. I would suggest that a team of all stars from the Swiss league would not beat the Oilers in more than 2 out of 10 games.

Yeah, but the Oilers have stockpiled multiple #1 overall picks these past few years. They should be the Swiss league allstars. However, could the Leafs beat said allstar team?
Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2012 :  04:51:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Pasty7

quote:

[pause] Hello? Hello?

Why not
Bernier's been in NHL for 3 years or so (24 years old), always considered #2 with LA and has something like 2.3 GAA in limited number of games played.
Frattin too is just starting in NHL (also 24 years old) with much better numbers in juniors than in NHL play.
Both have good potential - both have something to prove in NHL - both will be given chance to prove it if the trade happens.
Neither has really justified requiring more in a deal if they were to be traded 1 for 1.
(not considering personal salaries and salary caps on respective teams).

Because the only reason Bernier hasn't had a shot at being number 1 is because of this Conn Smyth winning goalie who was originally just suppose to be starting untill Bernier took over, because Bernier was a 1 round 11th overall pick because Bernier has played 48 games in the NHL and had a 2,50 G.AA and .910 sv % Becuase Bernier has been in the NHL for 4 seasons,
and because Frattin and because Frattin has scored 15 points in 58 NHL games is a 4th round pick and to be honest does not have very much top six potential,

so if you take these players and you say they are the same age with about the same NHL in game expirence (Bernier being with the big club for 4 year now though) you are then Tradeing for Potential, Bernier still has the same potential as when they drafted them and actually even more because he has proven he can play with the pros, Beriner can still be a number 1 goalie and even a top 10 goalie in the league in the futur,

Frattin to be honest is a good player but will most likely top out as a 3rd line NHL regular, and he still isn't even that on a Non playoff Toronto team,

so Bernier is already more established as a NHL regular than Frattin

Bernier has the greater Potential of the two

so Bernier is worht more than Frattin in a trade,,

I also read the article in the Toronto sun about Frattin for Bernier did you notice the poll question?

Should the leafs trade Frattin for Bernier?

(options to answer)

No we can't give up Frattin.

Yes it is a Wash.

No we should get more return for Frattin.

seriously..........

[pause] Hello? Hello?
Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2012 :  05:04:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I don't think this is an option.

Let's put it this way, Huet was on waivers more than once. He was making around $5million (or less) a season.

If he was anywhere near being a #1 keeper, someone would have grabbed him on waivers for 50% of his salary. $2.5 million for a starting goalie is chicken feed.

Nope. Huet is where he belongs. Reimer is a better option.

ok Bean Huet has been on Waviers just once to be claimed off waviers a team would have had to pay him 2.8 million he was makeing 5.6 Million a season. So check your facts, and then read my post again, I said as a plan B for one. I also said he would be a good option if you decide to go with Reimer as a number 1. (meaning he would be a good backup to Reimer) he has lots of expirence, and he is a very good backup who can start 20 or 30 games a season and keep a team in the win colum if he is called upon. He would deffinetly be a better back up then Scrivens and i would argue his Career stats, All Star game appearence 05-06 he also finished with the highest sv % in the NHL, and I know he wasn't the starter but he does have a Stanley Cup ring, so again given the options available he is an option

[pause] Hello? Hello?
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2012 :  06:01:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why is it that some folks on this website insist on attacking others for having a different opinion. Sheesh, simmer down folks. It's not that big of a deal!

So I was off on my numbers a bit with Huet, so what? Does that automatically make my opinion wrong? Wow.

Personally, I don't think an all star nod 6 years ago means anything. He hasn't played an NHL game since 2010 and I can't understand how playing 20 minutes in the playoffs when the Hawks won the Cup means anything.

My opinion is that Huet is a dumb option. Your opinion is not dumb and you are it dumb. My opinion is that. I'm allowed to believe that, right?

Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2012 :  06:17:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Why is it that some folks on this website insist on attacking others for having a different opinion. Sheesh, simmer down folks. It's not that big of a deal!

So I was off on my numbers a bit with Huet, so what? Does that automatically make my opinion wrong? Wow.

Personally, I don't think an all star nod 6 years ago means anything. He hasn't played an NHL game since 2010 and I can't understand how playing 20 minutes in the playoffs when the Hawks won the Cup means anything.

My opinion is that Huet is a dumb option. Your opinion is not dumb and you are it dumb. My opinion is that. I'm allowed to believe that, right?

Beans i'm attacking you if you will, because you clearly didn't read my post and clearly didn't read my second post , in your post and i quote you said "Nope. Huet is where he belongs. Reimer is a better option" which infers like I was saying the Huet is the answer to the Leafs starting goalie problem, when infact my entire post is simply sayin that Huet may provide the Leafs with the vetran back up they need. again i will write it for the third time BACK UP, do you honestly think the leafs would be better with Scrivens and Reimer, or Scrivens Huet and Reimer,

[pause] Hello? Hello?
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2012 :  10:36:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok guys . . . let's walk it off, ok? It's Friday, you probably have done jack all while planning which new import beer to purchase at the LCBO on the way home for your evening, and . . . it's just not worth the grief, allright?

Bernier is WAY more valuable than Frattin. We don't even know if Frattin can secure a 3rd line position . . . which is probably his high-end potential. Bernier already HAS secured a back-up position - for the Stanley Cup Champs, no less - and has the potential to be a top starting goalie (again - going by top prognosticators).

So I imagine that LA would need at least a serviceable back-up coming back, PLUS a player like Frattin.

Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2012 :  11:14:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slozo

Ok guys . . . let's walk it off, ok? It's Friday, you probably have done jack all while planning which new import beer to purchase at the LCBO on the way home for your evening, and . . . it's just not worth the grief, allright?

Bernier is WAY more valuable than Frattin. We don't even know if Frattin can secure a 3rd line position . . . which is probably his high-end potential. Bernier already HAS secured a back-up position - for the Stanley Cup Champs, no less - and has the potential to be a top starting goalie (again - going by top prognosticators).

So I imagine that LA would need at least a serviceable back-up coming back, PLUS a player like Frattin.

Carlesberg, Grolsch and then hightailing it to Vermont to polish them off on the lake, life is good today!

[pause] Hello? Hello?
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2012 :  13:13:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My point was that Reimer would be the best option as their back up. Perhaps I should have made at clear. I don't think the keepers on the Leaf roster today are starters. They should bring in a legit starter and have Reimer develop in the back up roll.

What would the value be in having three back up keepers in the system? Adding Huet doesn't bring value in my opinion.

Enjoy the Lake.

Go to Top of Page

JOSHUACANADA
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2308 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2012 :  14:25:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wasn't Huet a starter for an extended period of time and got signed to that "horrible contract", based on him playing extrodinary for a short period of time pushing the starting goalie on a cup winning team, putting the team in a position to pay at that level. Lots of goaltenders have good then off years, for whatever reasons, and can have offseasons after moving from a backup to a starter position.

I like Huet as an option in Toronto. Reimer was suppose to be the real deal. Playing tandom with Reimer with an alternate backup in Scrivens might not be that horrible.

As for the Swedish Elite team being the 18 best pro hockey team, I find outside of the NHL and KHL, the Swiss league to be the league which provides the next highest level players in the world and olympic hockey events. Lots of great players (rookie/veteran) have played in the Swiss league at some point in there careers.

Besides if he flops my team wins the battle for Ontario.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4315
( )

Posted - 07/20/2012 :  14:36:48  Reply with Quote
Hasek!

Would be a great coach for Reimer and they could probaly split the ice-time pretty well too. Reimer being injury prone and Hasek being almost 50. Sign him to a one year while they figure out if Reimer is their guy. If Hasek bombs its only one year and if he can teach Reimer anything it's worth it.

Still probaly not the first option but if the Lu/Bernier/Huet option or whoever else option fails....
Go to Top of Page

Guest4315
( )

Posted - 07/20/2012 :  14:38:55  Reply with Quote
Also they don't have to give up anything for Hasek
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2012 :  15:32:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, I just want to touch on a comment I made completely sarcastically. Perhaps others are repeating it sarcastically but I am also missing it.

The Swiss league is garbage. The 18th best league in the world was a joke. After the NHL is the KHL which is a far, far, far down the ladder 2nd. Then after that is the Swedish Elite league which is about as far down the ladder from the KHL as the KHL is to the NHL.

After that, the AHL, CHL, and US College system is light years ahead of any of the other leagues like the Swiss or Czech leagues.

Huet playing in the Swiss league is a joke and having him back in the NHL compared to looking even at AHL guys first is simple not in the cards.

Does anyone consider that when Huet cleared waivers he did not go to the AHL?? Not even the Hawks farm team wanted this guy.

Go to Top of Page

Leafs81
PickupHockey Pro

735 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2012 :  19:02:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is Nabokov somehow available?

Maybe they should have went for Vokoun but Pittsburgh went pretty hard after him. Or maybe Turco? Experience is good for guys like Reimer and Scrivens.

Toronto definitly needs a goalie that can play at least 30-35 games so Scrivens can develop in the AHL and Reimer doesn't have all the pressure in the world. And they need that goalie for a couple of seasons.

I would love to have Bernier but I honnestly think that to get him Burke would need to give Frattin, 2nd round pick and a roster player. I think to divide the pressure and hoping that one of Bernier, Reimer or Scrivens pans out would be a good plan.
Go to Top of Page

JOSHUACANADA
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2308 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2012 :  10:02:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Ok, I just want to touch on a comment I made completely sarcastically. Perhaps others are repeating it sarcastically but I am also missing it.

The Swiss league is garbage. The 18th best league in the world was a joke. After the NHL is the KHL which is a far, far, far down the ladder 2nd. Then after that is the Swedish Elite league which is about as far down the ladder from the KHL as the KHL is to the NHL.

After that, the AHL, CHL, and US College system is light years ahead of any of the other leagues like the Swiss or Czech leagues.

Huet playing in the Swiss league is a joke and having him back in the NHL compared to looking even at AHL guys first is simple not in the cards.

Does anyone consider that when Huet cleared waivers he did not go to the AHL?? Not even the Hawks farm team wanted this guy.

I am going to avoid the AHL CHL and USA college reference's because they do not provide direct from there League to world class event hockey as well as the NHL, KHL and Swiss league. Huet and his contract may not have fit well in Chicago's farm system and he may have told them he would not report. I don't know Huets story. What I do know of Huet is that he earn a starter position and was considered a reliable backup. With a decent offer and and a restart he may prove himself again. Toronto might be a good fit for him as Reimer will push him for playing minutes. I find young goalies can develop better when playing tandom trying to win the starter position. Signing a proven veteran as the #1 means Reimer is not the man in Toronto.
Go to Top of Page

The Duke
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1239 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2012 :  20:08:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Joshua...Beans is absolutely right on this subject. The last thing the leafs need is another project in goal.

Toronto needs stability between the pipes now, and not 10 - 15 games into the season..GAME 1..out of the gate..Beans made a statement that Toronto doesn`t have a legitimate starting # 1 goalie...and he is right, they don`t.

Teams like the leafs ( bubble teams ) don`t have time to bounce back after a so - so start...they are just not good enough....Philly, Pitt, Bos, Nyr, can stumble out of the gate and rebound....THE LEAFS CAN`T...

If the leafs do - not pick up a #1 starting goal - tender by the start of the next season ( when - ever that is ), and the team falters again...Burke SHOULD BE fired immediately.

You made the statement...if the leafs sign a veteran goalie, this means that Reimer is not the # 1 man in Toronto....so what...

Who really knows if Reimer will ever be the # 1 man in Toronto ? If he does, great...but do you really think that the leafs should gamble on him again, being their top dog to start the season ?

As a backup, yes...why not ?? As their # 1 to start the season ?...no way...The leafs don`t have time to roll the dice or the playoffs are history again.....get some stability between the pipes immediately before the season starts.

The Leafs making the playoffs is much more important than worrying about stepping on Reimer`s toes...he is an excellent young prospect but certainly hasn`t earned # 1 status...not yet.

Bring in Luongo and build around him, at least this will bring Toronto automatic respect...something they haven`t had for a long, long time.

Stumbling block here though is Gillis speaking to Burke,
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2012 :  21:14:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Duke

I'm pretty confident that they've talked... The real stumbling block is Luongo ok'ing a trade to TO
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2012 :  08:01:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuxfan

quote:

I'm pretty confident that they've talked... The real stumbling block is Luongo ok'ing a trade to TO

Lu prob hasn't ok'd it, but might eventually if the Florida thing doesn't pan out. However, the next stumbling block, unless they've already worked something out, would be Gillis and Burke agreeing to something? Gillis seems to be asking for more than most feel Lu is worth but if Fla backs out, then his potential trade partners reduces further and he could find himself "needing" the Leafs at that point.
Go to Top of Page

Guest2343
( )

Posted - 07/26/2012 :  21:35:59  Reply with Quote
i got a solution for toronto's goaltending. ship off the 2013 and 2014 first round picks for an up-and-coming goalie!
Go to Top of Page

Guest8384
( )

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  12:38:02  Reply with Quote
Rask would do the job. Oh Wait
Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  18:36:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest8384

Rask would do the job. Oh Wait

I think Raycroft is a UFA this year.....

[pause] Hello? Hello?
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  22:58:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think Justin Pogge is also looking for work.

Sometimes it's so easy I just can't leave it alone.

Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2012 :  05:31:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I think Justin Pogge is also looking for work.

Sometimes it's so easy I just can't leave it alone.

Actually I think Carolina has Pogge as their AHL starter......

[pause] Hello? Hello?
Go to Top of Page

Guest8384
( )

Posted - 08/03/2012 :  07:41:51  Reply with Quote
Kessell and 3 1sts for Rask.
Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2012 :  10:51:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest8384

Kessell and 3 1sts for Rask.

Throw in Gardiner and you have a deal !!

[pause] Hello? Hello?
Go to Top of Page

The Duke
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1239 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2012 :  11:29:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wonder how Rask will do knowing Thomas is gone ?

It was easy before, if i do great...i`ll get some bonus games in....if i do so - so...well, Thomas will come in and save the day anyway.

Wonder how he will respond knowing the fate of the Bruins falls completely on his shoulders as netminder this season.......no Thomas to save the rainy days anymore.

Boston has a great team but lets see how high they finish in the standings this season without Thomas.
Go to Top of Page

The Duke
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1239 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2012 :  11:35:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pasty 7...i wouldn`t be making too much fun at the leafs these days ...being a Habs fan and all. The Canadians management haven`t exactly been making block - buster deals these past few seasons either.

Montreal is no diffrent than Toronto...a playoff bubble team.

If Price wasn`t between their pipes they would be a lottery team.
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2012 :  16:09:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Wonder how he will respond knowing the fate of the Bruins falls completely on his shoulders as netminder this season.......no Thomas to save the rainy days anymore.

Oh, you mean 09-10, the year when Thomas was playing like crap and lost his starting job to Rask, only to see Rask post a 22-12 record with a 1.97 GAA and .937 SV%? The year when Rask was busy saving all of Thomas's rainy days?
Go to Top of Page

The Duke
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1239 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2012 :  19:40:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Which one played the whole stanley cup playoffs ( and was outstanding by the way ) and led Boston to a stanley cup Nuxfan ???......

Thomas doesn`t need anyone to pick up his rainy days my friend, anyone who thinks so is a fool.

A little sour grapes maybe...being a Van. fan and all ??

I`m not stupid, i know Rask is a great goalie...i wish Toronto still had him, maybe they would if not for stupid management.AGAIN

Its funny how someone like myself makes a statement saying..........Rask MAY WELL FIND IT DIFFRENT NOW WITH THOMAS GONE>>>>HE IS THE MAN>>>>THERES NO MORE THOMAS TO PLAY IF THINGS GO BAD>>>>....and someone like yourself jumps all over it trying to say i said RASK IS A LOUSY GOALIE>>>> I NEVER SAID THAT>>>>you just protrayed it like i did...don`t twist around what people write.
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2012 :  20:39:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Its funny how someone like myself makes a statement saying..........Rask MAY WELL FIND IT DIFFRENT NOW WITH THOMAS GONE>>>>HE IS THE MAN>>>>THERES NO MORE THOMAS TO PLAY IF THINGS GO BAD>>>>....and someone like yourself jumps all over it trying to say i said RASK IS A LOUSY GOALIE>>>> I NEVER SAID THAT>>>>you just protrayed it like i did...don`t twist around what people write.

Duke, I'm not an idiot. The tone of your comment was very clearly full of doubt that Rask might do well next year as the starter. That Rask has had success as a backup with no pressure, but now that Thomas is gone, who knows. That the Bruins may have trouble winning without Thomas.

I didn't need to twist anything, and merely pointed out that Rask has in fact done exactly what you implied he might not be capable of doing, in the 09/10 season.

Regardless, back to topic - neither Rask or Thomas is the solution to the Leaf's goaltending woes. TOR doesn't have Rask (anymore), and Thomas has made it clear he's not playing next year.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4271
( )

Posted - 08/20/2012 :  09:44:33  Reply with Quote
Trade Kessel straight up for Malcolm Subban. That would be full circle wouldnt it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page