Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 there's a laugh or two here Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

umteman
PickupHockey Pro

USA
662 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2013 :  15:57:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/seven-other-things-nfl-totally-steal-nhl-203009029.html

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2013 :  08:58:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice! Thanks.

I had fun watching the "top ten 2013 season hits" there . . . I think the one that was my absolute favourite, - and it's got to be, for regular season anyways, one of my top ten or twenty all time - is the one showing up at #5 on Datsyuk, Kings vs Red Wings.

Dastyuk dangling, like only he and a handful of others can, gets around his defender, making a move to score on the goalie all alone and . . . WHAM!

A solid bodycheck from the side and slightly to the rear, clean, wiping out Dats and erasing what probably was a goal. An AWESOME hit on one of the slipperiest players in the league, and on top of that, on a near breakaway opportunity to score.

That was flat-out awesome. The best hit on Datsyuk I have ever seen . . . maybe the cleanest hit I have ever seen on him ever.

Who was that, btw, that laid out Dats?

Drew Doughty, LA Kings.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Go to Top of Page

umteman
PickupHockey Pro

USA
662 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2013 :  05:24:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks for that, i forgot to mention the hits included there.

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page