Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Fan steals Pardy's helmet!!! Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2013 :  21:38:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, i'm not saying this is right in any way, in fact, it's so wrong in every way actually, but it's funny as hell regardless!!!

Brandon Bollig nails Adam Pardy into the end/corner boards and the glass pops out and lands of the fans. In the scrum that ensues, a fan reaches down (:13 second mark of video) and rips Pardy's helmet off his head. As if that's not enough, he puts the sweaty lid on his own head! As if that's not enough, the woman next to him, presumably his wife, g/f, or whatever, proceeds to dump her beer on Pardy (:19 second mark)!

The best part may actually be the goofy look on this clown's face while he's doing all this especially right after his "companion" dumps the beer. You need to watch at 1:28 for his facial expression after the beer dump! This guy looks pretty trashed! Too funny!

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey/24196261/video-adam-pardy-gets-checked-through-glass-fan-steals-his-helmet

Now, when a fan does something stupid, especially a fan of a rival of my team, i'd normally criticize them to some degree, however, I can't stop laughing over this guys actions!!!

Edited by - Alex116 on 11/06/2013 21:46:32

umteman
PickupHockey Pro

USA
662 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2013 :  07:34:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well I've never seen that before though I have seen a couple ball players lose their hats to fans after chasing foul balls all the way to the stands.

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"
Go to Top of Page

leigh

Canada
1755 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2013 :  17:23:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I actually laughed out loud on this! I loved how he "approved" his wife's beer pouring on Pardy's head. I'm still laughing!

I hope that nothing legal comes of this. It's good clean fun. Everyone should just laugh it off. Looks like Pardy did at the end of the video.
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2013 :  08:14:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd be shocked if anything legal became of this Leigh. However, in this day and age, who knows?

I just love the look on this clowns face! He doesn't smile, he's not whooping it up, he's just standing there, goofy look on his face and one hand in the air! So funny, i too laughed out loud. My wife was wondering what was going on and had to come watch. She's not a big hockey fan, but even she was laughing, though i think more with the woman dumping the beer than the helmet thief.

What a pair!
Go to Top of Page

The Duke
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1239 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2013 :  22:06:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Being a fellow Newfoundlander , I'm surprised pardy didn't turn his head and drink the beer...lol...guess he didn't see it coming
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page