Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Which team has the most talented "D" Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

brentrock2
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
571 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  13:08:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
Which top 6-7 D-men do you like and why?

Choices:

Z.Chara,D.Wideman,M.Stuart,D.Morris,A.Ference,M.Hunwick
D.Phaneuf,J.Boumeester,R.Regehr,M.Giordano,A.Pardy ,C.Sarich
D.Keith,B.Seabrook,B.Campbell,N.Hjarlmasson,C.Barker,B.Sopel
K.Bieksa,C.Erhoff,A.Edler,W.Mitchell,S.Salo,S.O''''brien,M.Schneider
N.Lidstrom,N.Kronwall,J.Ercisson,B.Rafalski,B.Stuart,B.Lebda
C.Pronger,K.Timmonen,B.Coburn,D.Svryet.M.Carle,R.Parent
D.Boyle,R.Blake,M.Vlasic,D.Murray,J.Demors,K.Huskins
A.Goligoski,S.Gonchar,K.Letang,B.Orpik,Meaton,J.Makee
Other

Edited by - willus3 on 11/05/2009 17:16:04

Mikey Boy
Rookie

Canada
103 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  13:36:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i voted Chicago
young, fast, talented, decent size

MP
Go to Top of Page

M-y-K-E-A-l
Top Prospect

Canada
16 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2009 :  01:25:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I said Vancouver, they can do it all, I love the hitting and Mitchel can do that, I like gritty and guys that play a in your face style. By the end of the season, I hope Vancouver D gets some credit.
Go to Top of Page

fat_elvis_rocked
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
902 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2009 :  08:42:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by brentrock2

Tempted to say Hawks. Will in fact do so. The combination of having lots of guns on the blueline and allowing - by a fair margin - the least amount of shots in the NHL... pretty decent. Stellar first pairing. Great mobility all around. Excellent passing skills and PP qualities. Perhaps a little thin when it comes to the PK, but that is all I have.

Name wise I think Philly looks fantastic. But they aren't as solid as they 'sound', at least not yet. Wings don't look what they were, but you gotta respect them and imagine that they'll find their way.
Calgary has names too for sure, but what little I have seen of them, it looks like Kipper is a bigger reason for their success than keeping teams away from chances.

Pens IMO are better than what most give our D-group credit for. Certainly before the season. With everyone ready, we're better on the blueline than we were in the playoffs last year. Few outside of our fanbase believed that. In a bang for the buck sense at least, I think Pens are hard to beat.

Anyways looks like I said enough for once. lol

HABS RULE!!
brentrock2

except YOU didn't say it.

Plagiarism is illegal in some forms.

Have an original thought, stealing someone else's is lame. Someone call this kid's parents and get his computer priveleges taken away, this kind of crap lowers the quality of any forum.

Pasted from another forum site;

Quote;

Yesterday, 04:09 AM #15
There's only one 66
We're at it again!

vCash: 500 Tempted to say Hawks. Will in fact do so. The combination of having lots of guns on the blueline and allowing - by a fair margin - the least amount of shots in the NHL... pretty decent. Stellar first pairing. Great mobility all around. Excellent passing skills and PP qualities. Perhaps a little thin when it comes to the PK, but that is all I have.

Name wise I think Philly looks fantastic. But they aren't as solid as they 'sound', at least not yet. Wings don't look what they were, but you gotta respect them and imagine that they'll find their way.
Calgary has names too for sure, but what little I have seen of them, it looks like Kipper is a bigger reason for their success than keeping teams away from chances.

Pens IMO are better than what most give our D-group credit for. Certainly before the season. With everyone ready, we're better on the blueline than we were in the playoffs last year. Few outside of our fanbase believed that. In a bang for the buck sense at least, I think Pens are hard to beat.
Go to Top of Page

Guest5382
( )

Posted - 11/06/2009 :  09:00:23  Reply with Quote

quote:
Originally posted by brentrock2

Tempted to say Hawks. Will in fact do so. The combination of having lots of guns on the blueline and allowing - by a fair margin - the least amount of shots in the NHL... pretty decent. Stellar first pairing. Great mobility all around. Excellent passing skills and PP qualities. Perhaps a little thin when it comes to the PK, but that is all I have.

Anyways looks like I said enough for once. lol

Again another one line post with the remaining blurb plagiarized. Wasn't there another user that plagiarised before and promised they would never do it again (but then plagiarised shortly after). Is this the same person? Nice catch Elvis!!

No wonder brentrock only posts one liners, they can't think of anything more than one line of originality.

I wwonder if any of the one liners are an original thought?
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2009 :  15:07:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nothing sneakin' by ol' Fat Elvis huh

Brentrock....time to wake up. I mean, really, do you not have your own opinion? Or do your typing skills lack that much that it would take too long to type something so you cut and paste? What's worse is no one will ever know if you really agree with what you've plagiarized!

tsk, tsk....
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page