Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Other Leagues: AHL, ECHL, Junior
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... International Hockey
 Olympic Hockey Pool/Medal Round Predictions Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  16:27:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
With all of the Olympic Teams now set(well sort of) what do you think of the pools and how the tourney will break down??

The top 4 teams after the prelims will be top ranked and get a bye into the quarterfinals. The remaining 8 teams will start the single knockout round based on rankings.

Here are the Pools:

Pool A

Canada
USA
Switzerland
Norway

Pool B

Russia
Czech Republic
Slovakia
Latvia

Pool C

Sweden
Finland
Belarus
Germany

irvine
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1315 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  16:38:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pool A Standings:
Canada
USA
Norway
Switzerland

Pool B Standings:
Russia
Slovakia
Czech Republic
Latvia

Pool C Standings:
Sweden
Finland
Belarus
Germany

Overall Standings:
Canada
Russia
Sweden
Slovakia
Czech Republic
USA
Finland
Belarus
Norway
Germany
Latvia

Some overall standings may be ties between groups, of course. Including Top overall.

Irvine/prez.
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  16:42:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's my Prelim Predictions

Pool A

Canada 3-0
USA 1-2
Switzerland 2-1
Norway 0-3

That's right, Switzerland will be the States! I'm calling it right now. The US team is not very good and will not compete. I feel sorry for the Innkeeper of the Hotel the US team will be staying at because rooms are getting trashed!!

Pool B

Russia 3-0
Czech Republic 1-2
Slovakia 2-1
Latvia 0-3

By far the most competative Pool and the Feb 17 game between Slovakia and the Czech Republic might be the game of the tourney. Plus I need Slovakia to do well or Slozo can say I told you so.

Pool C

Sweden 3-0
Finland 2-1
Belarus 1-2
Germany 0-3

Possibly the easist Pool to call. Finland and Sweden are the Class of the group and Sweden beats Finland.

That puts the Top 4 as Russia, Sweden, Canada and I would think the Slovaks in that order. (If records and position in the pools are the same, goal diferential and then goals for are the tie breakers).

The rest will be Finland, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, USA, Belarus, Germany, Latvia, and Norway in that order.

First Knock Out Round

Finland vs Norway (Norway's done)
Switzerland vs Latvia ( Latvia will surprise and win)
Czech Republic vs Germany (No brainer, Czech's win here)
USA vs Belarus (Go Belarus!!! )

Quarter Finals

Russia vs Belarus - (Russia)
Sweden vs Czech Republic - (Sweden in a dog fight)
Canada vs Latvia - (Repeat the World Juniors)
Slovakia vs Finland - (The money maker for Beans, Slovakia)

Semi Finals

Russia vs Slovakia
Canada vs Sweden

Finals

???

I will edit this later, too much to think about to figure out who is going to be in the finals, but that is my final 4!

Edited by - Beans15 on 01/01/2010 16:45:07
Go to Top of Page

irvine
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1315 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  17:24:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
2010 Winter Olympics Hockey Standings (Predicted)

Pool A

Canada (3-0)
USA (2-1)
Norway (1-2)
Switzerland (0-3)

Pool B

Russia (3-0)
Czech Republic (2-1)
Slovakia (1-2)
Latvia (0-3)

Pool C

Sweden (3-0)
Finland (2-1)
Belarus (1-2)
Germany (0-3)

*** Notes: I am not going to predict any further at this time, as to how the Pool Standings & Wins/Losses will pan out past the initial stages of the tournament. Although, when time permits I will likely add to this further.

Irvine/prez.

Edited by - irvine on 01/01/2010 17:27:58
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  06:15:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I meant to give my predictions earlier, here ya go:

POOL A
Canada finishes atop the group . . . barely, by beating the US in a very tight game. The US beats the Swiss and Norway to finish second. Canada is winning, but all Canadians are nervous, as they haven't impressed yet.

POOL B
Russia slaughters everyone to finish atop the group, and look scary good in doing so. The Czechs beat the Slovaks handily, and everyone talks about how good Jagr still looks. Beans quietly sips beer at this time.

POOL C
Sweden and Finland are the class of the field here, and Sweden edges out Finland in a close-fought game to finish atop the group. Both teams look very dangerous for anyone in the quarters, and no one wants to play Finland.

So, after that, looking at the Olympic chart - which sucks, by the bye, as it doesn't explain rules on how they rank the teams after prelim after record - is it goals scored? differential? no idea, so I have to guess - I have the top three teams ranked by their 3-0 records, and I guess they would rank them by goals scored . . . so I guess it would be:
1 - Russia
2 - Canada
3 - Sweden

And after that, the best records for the second place finishers, and I would guess they rank by goal differential here. I say the US piles on the goals against the Swiss and Norway and finish 4th
4 - USA

. . . which gives them a bye into the quarters. Then we have the remaining eight teams ranked (by record, then goal differential, like I said, a guess) as follows:
5 - Finland
6 - Czechs
7 - Slovakia
8 - Swiss
9 - Belarus
10 - Germany
11 - Latvia
12 - Norway

So Finland plays Norway, the Czechs play Latvia, and so on. The following teams make it through to the quarters:
5 - Finland
6 - Czechs
7 - Germany
8 - Swiss

Beans gets even quieter, and drinks even more beer.
Then, as I would think, the next round goes as follows:
Russia vs the Swiss
Canada vs Germany
Sweden vs the Czechs
USA vs the Finns

Russia obliterates the Swiss, Canada wins comfortably against the Germans. The Sweden/Czech game goes to O/T, and the Czechs pull it out in a thriller. The US and Finland also go to O/T, and it becomes a battle of wills that ends in a shoot-out, with Kipper beating Miller.

Russia vs Finland
Canada vs the Czechs

Two close games, with only one or two goal margins of victory for both Russia and Canada. Russia continues to look the more impressive of the two.

Russia vs Canada - gold medal final
Finland vs Czechs - bronze medal game

Finland defeats the Czechs handily, with smart defensive hockey and fantastic goaltending.

And . . . drumroll please . . . .

Canada and Russia go into O/T tied 4-4, and whoever was added onto the roster because of injuries - let's say it's Jeff Carter - wins it in overtime for one of the most thrilling games ever.

Gold - Canada
Silver - Russia
Bronze - Finland

*please note that some of these predictions may be influenced by a great desire to see outstanding hockey with Canada atop the medal podium in the end

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  07:00:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Slozo, I will drink beer regardless but you should know by now that I don't have the ability to stay quiet.

What is the bet anyway?? Have we established that yet or should we just start a running tally on who has the better prediction ability with this starting off that tally??

Your call.

By the way, here is the seeding rationale after the prelims.

The criteria used to determine this ranking will be higher position in the group, higher number of points, better goal difference, higher number of goals scored for, and better 2009 IIHF World Ranking. The top four ranked teams (1D–4D) will receive byes to the quarterfinals, with the remaining eight teams playing for the remaining four quarterfinal positions. The winning teams will be re-ranked E1 through E4, with the winner of 5D vs. 12D re-ranked as E1, the winner of 6D vs. 11D re-ranked as E2, the winner of 7D vs. 10D re-ranked as E3, and the winner of 8D vs. 9D re-ranked as E4. The losers of the qualifying round games will receive a final ranking of 9 through 12 based on their preliminary round ranking.

Following the quarterfinal games, the winning teams will be re-ranked F1 through F4, with the winner of 1D vs. E4 re-ranked as F1, the winner of 2D vs. E3 re-ranked as F2, the winner of 3D vs. E2 re-ranked as F3, and the winner of 4D vs. E1 re-ranked as F4. The losers of the quarterfinal round games will receive a final ranking of 5 through 8 based on their preliminary round ranking.

Here is a link to the entire schedule all the way to the Gold that includes the rankings. Damn Wikipedia does it again!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_hockey_at_the_2010_Winter_Olympics_%E2%80%93_Men%27s_tournament
Go to Top of Page

Guest0482
( )

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  07:30:31  Reply with Quote
u had me till u put kipper outplayed miller then it was downhill from there
Go to Top of Page

phlyguy90
Rookie

USA
100 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  11:42:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow beans you really have belarus knocking out usa hahahah and to think i actually was starting to respect you a little bit and keep my comments and topics more politically correct.
Go to Top of Page

JOSHUACANADA
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2308 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  12:00:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by phlyguy90

wow beans you really have belarus knocking out usa hahahah and to think i actually was starting to respect you a little bit and keep my comments and topics more politically correct.

Yah, I noticed you had been keeping a low key and not throwing out any weird comments lately. You have to admit Burke kinda went a little young and unexperienced with his picks this Olympics. I think thats why peoples expectations of Olympic medals this year have been muted. I think they could surprise and be in the mix for the medal round, but to call it anything but a surprise, if they do, would be kind.

On the plus side Philly looks like they are playing much better lately and could surprise as well, so all is not lost for you.

Edited by - JOSHUACANADA on 01/08/2010 12:02:22
Go to Top of Page

Sensfan101
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
500 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  18:06:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did ChzechoSlovakia use to be a country? Czech Republic and Slovakia put together? If that was a country I would rank them third in this years olympics behind Russia and Canada.

You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take Wayne Gretzky
Go to Top of Page

irvine
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1315 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  18:36:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes,

Czechoslovakia was once a single Country. Now split in two, as Slovakia & the Czech Republic.

The split occurred in/around 1993 I do believe.

But yeah, if you took the top Czech & Slovak players now, turned them in to one team again. They could be top 3! :)

Irvine/prez.
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  18:42:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Couple of things, Firstly yes Czechoslovakia was at one time one country. It broke away from the Austro-Hungarian Empire in 1918 and then peacefully divided into Slovakia and the Czech Republic in 1993.

They were a hockey superpower, winning various competitions at just about every level.

Secondly, Phillyfan, your respect is the last thing I am worried about. There are always upsets in these tourney's. Always. Just last week we watched a Junior team predicted for a medal get beat by a far inferior Swiss team which went on to get pummelled by Sweden and Canada. Last Olympics, the Swiss beat the Canadians. You can look back on every major International hockey tournament and find and upset. And to think that Belarus could beat the Americans is not that far off. The reason I say that is that they have a team with one of the fewest number of NHL players. No one knows anything about them, or very little at the most. They might surprise.

And let's face it, that USA team is fast and young, but not really deep and really not as skilled as the other prime time teams. I also think that this may be one of the best hockey decisions that Brian Burke has ever made. Here is my crazy, unwarrenting of respect, logic.

Brian Burke knew that he could have made a better team than he did. But, does that team win the Gold Medal?? Not likely. He also does not want to get blown out of the water. So what does he do. He picks mostly young players with loads of talent but very limited pro level championship experience. He selects select few older leadership type players so bring these kids along. So realistically, this team is not going to make noise this Olympics. But that's cool, as I don't think there is a team in 4 years that will be able to touch the Americans. They will completely dominate the way the American's like to do on the international stage. And in Russia to boot??

Brilliant.
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  21:06:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Beans, did i read your post right? Are you saying that the US is a shoo-in for gold in 2014 (if the NHLers are there)? I don't see it that way, but we'll see, we've got 4+ years to debate that!

Speaking of Czechoslovakia and the split into the Czech Republic / Slovakia, keep in mind, Russia, when it was the USSR aka Soviet Union, it included many other countries which are now independant. Those are:
Armenia
Azerbaijan
Belarus
Estonia
Georgia
Kazakhstan
Kyrgyzstan
Latvia
Lithuania
Moldova
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
Ukraine
Uzbekistan
Now i know there's not a ton of players from these countries that would make the Russian team today, but perhaps there are some? Anyway, when i think of the former USSR the most, is during the Olympics when i see Russia up near the top of the medal standings. Then i look and count the random medals from some of these other countries and realize how many they'd have if the Soviet Union hadn't collapsed! Countries like Belarus, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, etc always seem to grab a medal or a handfull in some cases! I guess it'd be like Quebec splitting from Canada? Think how powerful our National team wouldn't be then!
Go to Top of Page

Canucks Man
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1547 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  21:11:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The only thing that would change for our team is the Goalies, and we have others who could play net for us. Other than Bergeron there are no French-Canadian players in the skaters.

CANUCKS RULE!!!
Go to Top of Page

irvine
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1315 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  00:06:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not to mention, Kazahkstan, Belarus, etc... don't normally take home handfuls of medals.

Togeather, in the top international hockey tournaments may have a handful combined over the past 10 years. I could be wrong, i've not looked, but i'm doubting it. :P

As for their top players cracking the Russian squad, not likely either.

Nabakov is the only one I can think of who would, and he already is. As he chose to play for Russia, rather than his native homeland of Kazahkstan.

Other players, who would be close but very unlikely are:

Kostitsyn brothers, Grebovski & Antropov. Russia currently has plenty better than these four guys, who will be sitting home watching the real Russian squad battle for a medal.

:/

Irvine/prez.

Edited by - irvine on 01/09/2010 00:08:11
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  00:37:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Irv, you're right, none would prob make the Russian team at this point. I wasn't sure if there was one or two who might sneak in and didn't have time to really look it up but if the Kostitsyns are the best there is, so be it. Having said that, i still get amazed at the medals some of these countries sneak out of Olympic games!
Go to Top of Page

HawkinOilCountry
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
318 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  14:01:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pool A

Canada 3-0
USA 2-1 (Miller make a valiant effort but in the end USA can't score on Canada)
Switzerland 1-2
Norway 0-3

Pool B

Russia 3-0
Czech Republic 1-2
Slovakia 2-1
Latvia 0-3

Pool C

Sweden 2-1 (Upset by the Finns)
Finland 3-0
Belarus 1-2
Germany 0-3

So Canada, Russia, Finland, and the Slovaks get the bye.

Next round is something like this:
Sweden - Norway (Sweden has the highest scoring game of the entire tourney)
USA - Germany (USA wins 2-1 in OT)
Czech - Latvia (Czechs walk in an easy game)
Swiss - Belarus (Swiss win)

Then:
Canada - Swiss (Canada wins)
Russia - Czechs (Russia wins)
Finns - USA (Finns win)
Slovaks - Sweden (Sweden has another highlight reel filled game and upsets)

Semi-finals:
Canada-Sweden (Closest contest of the tourney, Canada squeaks by)
Russia-Finland (Kipper has an off night, Russia takes an early 3 goal lead and hangs on to win)

Finals:
Canada-Russia (everybody wins)

The arena wall in chicago should be credited with a goal.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  22:24:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like the last part . . . Canada/Russia "everybody wins".
Amen to that.

Go to Top of Page

Guest1751
( )

Posted - 02/15/2010 :  21:33:11  Reply with Quote
No way USA loses to switzerland.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2010 :  00:00:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So . . . any revised predictions anyone?

I have to say that I have some tiny revised predictions . . . I am starting to think that team USA isn't going to be a factor like I thought they were going to be. No one really hot there going into it, and I just don't like the general vibe that team is giving off, but I can't really put my finger on it. And, to add to that, I think Sweden will beat out Finland to land in the medals.

Go to Top of Page

Guest5904
( )

Posted - 02/17/2010 :  14:21:48  Reply with Quote
USA and Switzerland are both being way underestimated.....
anyone who is picking slovakia to win any more than one game hasnt watched an international hockey game in a while
Go to Top of Page

Guest4022
( )

Posted - 02/17/2010 :  17:20:37  Reply with Quote
Canada, Russia, and Sweden will win their respective pools. Russia will crap out in the elimination rounds like they always do. Finland will shine in the elimination round like they always do. But it won't matter because Canada will kick the crap out of everyone! I don't care what anyone else says, this Canadian team is more motivated and hungry for gold then any other team before it. They will show the world what a dominant force they are.

Russia will have their time in 2014.
Go to Top of Page

Hugh G. Rection
Rookie

165 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2010 :  19:00:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Norway will take this baby down, beating Latvia in an action-packed gold medal game. This is after every other team in the tournament dies from the ebola virus.

Heard it here first.
Go to Top of Page

Guest0396
( )

Posted - 02/18/2010 :  16:57:09  Reply with Quote
Obviously you dont know what you are talking about... you had that all wrong about the US losing to Switzerland...
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

Here's my Prelim Predictions

Pool A

Canada 3-0
USA 1-2
Switzerland 2-1
Norway 0-3

That's right, Switzerland will be the States! I'm calling it right now. The US team is not very good and will not compete. I feel sorry for the Innkeeper of the Hotel the US team will be staying at because rooms are getting trashed!!

Pool B

Russia 3-0
Czech Republic 1-2
Slovakia 2-1
Latvia 0-3

By far the most competative Pool and the Feb 17 game between Slovakia and the Czech Republic might be the game of the tourney. Plus I need Slovakia to do well or Slozo can say I told you so.

Pool C

Sweden 3-0
Finland 2-1
Belarus 1-2
Germany 0-3

Possibly the easist Pool to call. Finland and Sweden are the Class of the group and Sweden beats Finland.

That puts the Top 4 as Russia, Sweden, Canada and I would think the Slovaks in that order. (If records and position in the pools are the same, goal diferential and then goals for are the tie breakers).

The rest will be Finland, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, USA, Belarus, Germany, Latvia, and Norway in that order.

First Knock Out Round

Finland vs Norway (Norway's done)
Switzerland vs Latvia ( Latvia will surprise and win)
Czech Republic vs Germany (No brainer, Czech's win here)
USA vs Belarus (Go Belarus!!! )

Quarter Finals

Russia vs Belarus - (Russia)
Sweden vs Czech Republic - (Sweden in a dog fight)
Canada vs Latvia - (Repeat the World Juniors)
Slovakia vs Finland - (The money maker for Beans, Slovakia)

Semi Finals

Russia vs Slovakia
Canada vs Sweden

Finals

???

I will edit this later, too much to think about to figure out who is going to be in the finals, but that is my final 4!

Go to Top of Page

Guest7225
( )

Posted - 02/18/2010 :  22:33:00  Reply with Quote
Canada only gets 2 points for the OT win against SUI. So if the second place team in group B or C has 6 points, Canada does not get a bye to the quarterfinals. Quelle horreur!
Go to Top of Page

umteman
PickupHockey Pro

USA
662 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2010 :  17:50:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well right now we are 2-0, both in regulation and have the seconds best goals differential in the games. Up next; Canada. Well our Juniors team beat them, can our olympians? ahh, well..no I don't think so lol. But Hawk is right - everybody wins in the end- I can't wait to see Russia vs. Canada for the Gold!

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"
Go to Top of Page

phlyguy90
Rookie

USA
100 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2010 :  11:12:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahahahahahahaha beans hahahahahahaha your ridiculous. usa 1-2 hahahaha try 3 -0 and the top seed in the tourney. you still think they're going to beaten by belarus? hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2010 :  12:37:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by phlyguy90

hahahahahahahaha beans hahahahahahaha your ridiculous. usa 1-2 hahahaha try 3 -0 and the top seed in the tourney. you still think they're going to beaten by belarus? hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You are the Man!!

Not sure how I am going to recover from this latest burn.

Let's not talk about the 7 Team records I hit dead on.

Also, let's not talk about no one else calling the US for 3-0 after the prelims.

It's called taking a risk. Try it one day. Or, continue to sit on your perch and laugh at those who had the cones to make a call. Makes no difference to me either way.
Go to Top of Page

phlyguy90
Rookie

USA
100 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2010 :  13:15:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
personally i dont give a rats ass about the other 7 predictions you were right about. yeah its cool to go out on a limb and make a bold prediction....trust me i've done it in my past and its another thing to talk out of your ass and make a bold prediction for the sake of making a bold predcition.
Go to Top of Page

umteman
PickupHockey Pro

USA
662 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2010 :  13:21:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
kind of gloating a bit there aren't you phlyguy90? Well no surlyness here. A great game it was and I offer my condolences to our Canadian members, but of course it isn't over yet. We have a bit of a rivalry but myself and those I have talked to consider it a friendly rivalry with the neighbor next door. For the record most of us figure if we can't win the gold then we wish it for Canada.

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2010 :  17:43:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just so i don't get in trouble for slagging someone, i won't name who, but you can take a guess at who's day this was yesterday........

1. Wake up at noon
2. Sign into pickuphockey account
3. Type a ridiculous post, but wait to post it.....
4. Watch Canada outplay the US but thanks to a hot goalie, see his team win (a team which he didn't even have the "cones" to make a prediction about), all whilst hovering his finger on his mouse with the arrow on "post new reply" during the entire game.
5. Go to bed feeling good about himself somehow, dreaming of a gold medal......

Go to Top of Page

phlyguy90
Rookie

USA
100 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2010 :  05:57:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahahahahahaha wake up at noon? i work at childrens hospital you [ moderator edit - personal attack ]

Edited by - n/a on 02/24/2010 06:43:31
Go to Top of Page

phlyguy90
Rookie

USA
100 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2010 :  05:58:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i'm actually a nurse, and sorry i dont have time to post on here 3 times a day like you..... [ moderator edit ]

Edited by - n/a on 02/24/2010 06:49:59
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2010 :  07:04:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Let's keep out the personal attacks, people.

On a side note, if you are going to slag someone for a missed prediction, even one that was way off, it helps if you actually have made some bold predictions yourself that were dead on.

Peanut gallery comments are real easy to make when you haven't made any predictions yourself.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page