Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Staal Brothers: Best Career Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Guest6168
( )

Posted - 03/27/2007 :  15:53:17  Reply with Quote
Jared the best, that's a joke. 3 pts in the Ohl this year in 60 something games. He started the year on like the 2nd line and by mid season he was playing 5 shifts a game. Only reason he'll make nhl because of Staal
Go to Top of Page

leafsfan_101
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1530 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2007 :  16:03:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest6168

Jared the best, that's a joke. 3 pts in the Ohl this year in 60 something games. He started the year on like the 2nd line and by mid season he was playing 5 shifts a game. Only reason he'll make nhl because of Staal

The strange thing about this is that it is true. Wow, that a surprise to me/

Long Live Leafs Nation!!
Go to Top of Page

fly4apuckguy
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
834 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  18:58:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Eric. When another one gets 100 points in a season, then we'll have something to talk about.

Jordan - love the kid, but his foot speed will need to improve if he is going to consistently score in the NHL. He has tons of hockey sense, but next year teams will figure him out and he'll need to find new ways to beat them.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. - Gretz
Go to Top of Page

GOWINGS19
Rookie

USA
232 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  21:40:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Eric is good and if jared is as good as articles have said about him...i look forward to seeing him

"I don’t need to score the goal. I need someone to start thinking about me and forgetting about scoring goals." -Vladmir Konstantinov
Go to Top of Page

tctitans
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
931 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  21:47:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bablaboushka

It's easy for everyone to say Eric or Jordan cause we've seen what they can do already, but scouts are saying that Jared will be the best out of all of them. Also sucks for Mark too, because the other three who are forwards will overshadow his career with their point production.

Framer, I must stress that when people (not just you) create polls, that they make sure that the players' names they are using are spelled correctly. Use Google or NHL.com to verify, it only takes an extra minute. (It's Staal not Stall)

I've heard that too about Jared Babs... but what I cant understand is why his stats suck so much. Eric had 20x better stats at the same age.
Go to Top of Page

umteman
PickupHockey Pro

USA
662 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2009 :  19:59:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well this is cetainly an abjective poll. That is in our perpesctive vs. theirs. In 20 year we will judge which had the best career by their numbers, but the Staal brothers themselves will judge by who is wearing the most rings.
Go to Top of Page

umteman
PickupHockey Pro

USA
662 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2009 :  20:09:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by umteman

Well this is cetainly an abjective poll. That is in our perpesctive vs. theirs. In 20 year we will judge which had the best career by their numbers, but the Staal brothers themselves will judge by who is wearing the most rings.

oops! now my bad. I think I ment subjective.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2009 :  05:48:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In terms of predictions, I think this one is easy to make - Eric Staal.

Not only does he have a stanley cup that he led his team to, but he is way ahead in terms of points (comparing him to his forward brothers) and how he would be ranked among his compatriots (comparing him to his defenceman brother).

That's a lot of catching up to do ALREADY, and Eric doesn't look like his prime years are ending anytime soon. Catching up would require Jordan putting in a few 50 goal seasons and becoming a true sniper; Marc would have to become the top defenceman on his team and start putting up 60 point seasons while being a huge physical presence.

I just don't think that will happen . . . but we'll see.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Go to Top of Page

Guest6046
( )

Posted - 03/21/2009 :  07:36:27  Reply with Quote
Mark hands down. Watched him dominate the ohl for 4 years, Jarred has got to work on his skating to be rated the 4th best!
Go to Top of Page

Guest0973
( )

Posted - 03/21/2009 :  11:23:43  Reply with Quote
eric for sure.. babs, is it REALLY a big deal if somethings spelt wrong?? give it a rest
Go to Top of Page

Gusteroni
Rookie

Canada
225 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2010 :  13:33:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slozo

In terms of predictions, I think this one is easy to make - Eric Staal.

Not only does he have a stanley cup that he led his team to, but he is way ahead in terms of points (comparing him to his forward brothers) and how he would be ranked among his compatriots (comparing him to his defenceman brother).

That's a lot of catching up to do ALREADY, and Eric doesn't look like his prime years are ending anytime soon. Catching up would require Jordan putting in a few 50 goal seasons and becoming a true sniper; Marc would have to become the top defenceman on his team and start putting up 60 point seasons while being a huge physical presence.

I just don't think that will happen . . . but we'll see.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug

I would have to agree with this even though it was from March of 2009. The rest of the Staal brothers would also have to win a Olympic Gold Medal as it asks who will have the best career not best NHL career. So far Eric by far has had the best hockey career. When will we finally get to evaluate Jared?

"When Hell freezes over, I'll play hockey there too."
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page