Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Stanley Cup Final Match Up

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
admin Posted - 01/09/2012 : 12:40:40
Which NHL Stanley Cup final would you prefer to see in 2012?
17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest8894 Posted - 01/17/2012 : 07:22:12
quote:
Originally posted by Guest2784

Well i consider Boston more of a Canadian city than Vancouver. Ask anybody here in St.stephen. I would trade B.C. for New England in a second.

Which 2 drunks should we approach in St.Who Cares?
Guest9245 Posted - 01/15/2012 : 11:41:00
Boston vs Minnesota

The two best hockey states
Guest9850 Posted - 01/15/2012 : 08:12:32
Rangers vs. Blackhawks
Porkchop73 Posted - 01/12/2012 : 15:20:42
FER, you stopped drinking the eggnog? Maybe I should too cause I still see the Sens in a playoff position everytime I look at the standings. Worse they are ahead of the Leafs.
Anyways I am a Leaf fan so my vote would be an obvious one. Other then that, I am not against a Van/Bos rematch. It has nasty all written all over it and grudge matches produce some great hockey.
fat_elvis_rocked Posted - 01/12/2012 : 15:10:43
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4747

Of any Canadian teams it will be Vancouver in the finals again.

What's funny is that TO was an option to be in the finals. TO's goalie conundrum will never get them through the first round perhaps not even into the playoffs, yet again.

Hmmm...they are 6-2-2 and in their last 10 games and they have a conundrum??

I wish the Oilers were that unfortunate!

Wait a sec? Did I just defend the Leafs???

Must still be the eggnog wearing off!!
Guest3404 Posted - 01/12/2012 : 13:37:06
Toronto making it to the finals would be amazing. Not only would the fans be CRAZY, but the rivalry between these two teams is big!
Guest4747 Posted - 01/11/2012 : 12:38:43
Of any Canadian teams it will be Vancouver in the finals again.

What's funny is that TO was an option to be in the finals. TO's goalie conundrum will never get them through the first round perhaps not even into the playoffs, yet again.
Guest7961 Posted - 01/11/2012 : 11:02:03
columbus nashville don draper would have work overtime
Stamkos a Hab Posted - 01/10/2012 : 12:25:54
Winnipeg vs Phoenix anyone and yes I know it's extremely unlikely but it would be awesome

Sucks 2 be the rest of ya
Guest8492 Posted - 01/10/2012 : 09:46:55
Pitt making it at all is close to 0%, no Sid, Neal, Letang (list goes on). Fleury is good, but everyone has limits.

Van or Chicago in the west, Boston is pretty much unstoppable at this point unless Lundqvist becomes a demi god.
Guest0168 Posted - 01/10/2012 : 09:09:14
quote:
Originally posted by Guest2784

Well i consider Boston more of a Canadian city than Vancouver. Ask anybody here in St.stephen. I would trade B.C. for New England in a second.

LOL, never heard of St. Stephen, must be a bustling metropolis....You can have New England
Guest2784 Posted - 01/10/2012 : 06:50:29
Guest8159 Posted - 01/10/2012 : 06:34:11
quote:
Originally posted by Guest5091

Watching Toronto get stomped wouldn't be particularly entertaining... and unless Pittsburgh comes back from the hospital, they'd likely be in for the same fate against Chicago.

Of the given options, Bruins/Vancouver's the best one... which is sad, considering we've already been there and seen that.

You are right, we've seen it b4,and the city of Vancouver is still trying to get out of the mess it's fans created.
Another run for the cup could mean Vancouver may end up off the map altogether, lol, but I certainly wish them well along with the rest of our Canadian teams.
Let's also keep in mind that many many of the good players are from Canada aswell, playing for U.S teams, of course money talks.
Get all our NHL players that our currently playing in U.S teams and bring em home to our Canadian teams and we shall see Canadian teams win the cup more often.
Oilearl Posted - 01/09/2012 : 15:23:38
I pick Chicago Boston last two champs head to head. I originally picked Pitt vs LA but injuries have made me reconsider
sahis34 Posted - 01/09/2012 : 15:13:30
Apparently there are a lot of bruins and canucks fans here. Or a lot of people dead inside, REPEATS SUCK
Guest5091 Posted - 01/09/2012 : 14:23:51
Watching Toronto get stomped wouldn't be particularly entertaining... and unless Pittsburgh comes back from the hospital, they'd likely be in for the same fate against Chicago.

Of the given options, Bruins/Vancouver's the best one... which is sad, considering we've already been there and seen that.
Guest4178 Posted - 01/09/2012 : 13:55:00
Change is a nice thing, but I would still rather see a rematch of the Vancouver-Bruins series from last year. It's not just the distaste these teams have for each other, but they're both very good teams, and a rematch would be great!

Interesting about the three poll options – all but one team really has a reasonable chance to be in the finals. I'm not a Leaf basher, and while I would enjoy seeing them in a final (especially against another original six team), they are a long shot to be there. (And really only about a 50/50 chance to make the playoffs.)

I think the Rangers-Red Wings would make a great final series! Or the Rangers vs. the Canucks too! The Rangers last cup win (in 1994) was against the Canucks, so there's some history there.

It's neat to see 4 out of the 6 original six teams doing so well. (All U.S. teams.) Once again, Toronto is probably 50/50 to make the playoffs, but things don't look so good for Montreal. But hey – there's still half a season left – maybe they can turn things around.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page