Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 The Biggest Jackass!

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ripley Posted - 06/08/2007 : 17:21:47
Who was the NHL's biggest jackass in the 2007 Stanley Cup Playoffs?
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Antroman Posted - 11/28/2007 : 17:01:09
One would have to think Avery is a real jackass but he adds color to an otherwise dull NHL these days. What would we have to talk about if it wasn't for these outspoken clowns. When Peters did his golfing thing at the Leafs a couple of years ago I thought it was classless but I still laughed at it even though I'm a Leafer. It was hilarious listening to the Toronto media whinning about it for days after. Those kinds of things although wrong adds interest and color to the world's greatest game and I like it. By the way, I would take Avery on the Leafs any day because he can also play.
PainTrain Posted - 06/14/2007 : 21:24:10
quote:
Originally posted by leigh

quote:
Originally posted by Canucks Man

I thought Sean Avery was the biggest jackass of the playoffs, his comments before the buffalo series were so stupid.

What did Avery say?

Avery kept saying he hated the Sabres already and he wanted to hurt them.

Just stupid words from a stupid man.
leigh Posted - 06/13/2007 : 16:43:53
quote:
Originally posted by Canucks Man

I thought Sean Avery was the biggest jackass of the playoffs, his comments before the buffalo series were so stupid.

What did Avery say?
Crosby IS The Next Wayne Posted - 06/13/2007 : 14:50:53
i dont kno y the ducks use pronger, i mean, both games that he was suspended for the ducks won....maybe he should get mroe suspensions so the ducks can win more.

"I have to be the difference." - Martin Brodeur
tctitans Posted - 06/12/2007 : 09:55:23
Pronger by a landslide...
Canucks Man Posted - 06/11/2007 : 22:52:52

CANUCKS RULE!!!
stastnysforever Posted - 06/10/2007 : 18:55:34
quote:
Originally posted by Mikhailova

Well the first suspension wasn't entirely agreed upon that it was harsh enough to be a supsension. Pronger's a big guy and Holmstrom's not, so naturally Holmstrom's gonna go down hard when Pronger hits him. The second hit was a different story however. Both that hit and Alfie's little escapade in game 4 were attmepts to injure players, and it's just a question of which injury would've been worse. A hit to the head is worse than a puck in the shins, but the way Alfredsson planned his hit and set himself up was really more classless than Pronger's hit on McAmmond. And then afterwards he wouldn't admit he did it on purpose, he kinda bounced around it without answering the "Was it intentional" question. Call me biased, but I'm saying Alfredsson.

(BTW, Cherry made a good point about Pronger's hit...he wasn't sure if it was deliberate or if it was more of an accidental bump, and by looking at the footage it's hard to tell...Pronger was looking off ahead of him not really watching what he was doing while he was skating and his elbow slammed into McAmmond's head.)

Good point Mik, but I thought the second one was intentional,

what do Calgary and a tea bag have in common- they're both only good for one cup
PainTrain Posted - 06/10/2007 : 10:00:05
The two suspensions for Pronger really makes him a jackass but the thing that Alredsonn did was very unsportsmanlike as well. Why didn't the league do anything about Alfredsson?

----------That a boy Selanne----------
SlowShot Posted - 06/09/2007 : 19:05:43
Easily Alfie! Prongers two hits where questionable and had many arguments over well on the other hand Alfies hits in the buffalo series where completely delibrite and his SlapShot at Nydimier was classless

I love Charles Wang
Mikhailova Posted - 06/09/2007 : 13:10:11
Well the first suspension wasn't entirely agreed upon that it was harsh enough to be a supsension. Pronger's a big guy and Holmstrom's not, so naturally Holmstrom's gonna go down hard when Pronger hits him. The second hit was a different story however. Both that hit and Alfie's little escapade in game 4 were attmepts to injure players, and it's just a question of which injury would've been worse. A hit to the head is worse than a puck in the shins, but the way Alfredsson planned his hit and set himself up was really more classless than Pronger's hit on McAmmond. And then afterwards he wouldn't admit he did it on purpose, he kinda bounced around it without answering the "Was it intentional" question. Call me biased, but I'm saying Alfredsson.

(BTW, Cherry made a good point about Pronger's hit...he wasn't sure if it was deliberate or if it was more of an accidental bump, and by looking at the footage it's hard to tell...Pronger was looking off ahead of him not really watching what he was doing while he was skating and his elbow slammed into McAmmond's head.)
stastnysforever Posted - 06/09/2007 : 08:20:31
Alfredson had one game where he was an idiot, Pronger got suspended twice, I think it's easy to say Pronger was the biggest Jackass

what do Calgary and a tea bag have in common- they're both only good for one cup
I´m also Cånädiön Posted - 06/09/2007 : 01:32:20
Pronger headhits times two, that´s all for no(w)

(Time differance Pickuphockey-Sweden approx +9 hours 1min 5sek......so I can always blame it on Jetlag.)
leafsfan_101 Posted - 06/08/2007 : 19:08:18
I think that it was Pronger. Two suspensions doesn't mean you were that nice.

Second place is only first place of the losers.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page