Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trades and Rumors
 How Many players will hit 50 goals this year??

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tbar Posted - 02/02/2010 : 14:33:56
With over 25 games to play per team and seven players at 29 goals or more how many will hit the 50 mark this season?
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
HawkinOilCountry Posted - 04/01/2010 : 10:14:11
If Ovie doesn't step it up I don't think he'll hit 50 by season's end. Crosby probably will, and maybe Stamkos, he's got nothin else to play for,, a Rocket trophy is always a nice addition to a resume.

Ovechkin seems like he's just sitting on his laurels waiting for the playoffs now that Washington has all but locked up the President's Cup.

The arena wall in chicago should be credited with a goal.
Gusteroni Posted - 04/01/2010 : 09:59:03
I won't change my vote (voted 3) but I will change out Marleau for Stamkos. I'm wondering if we will see up to 5 - 50 goal scorers next year. I also wonder if Canucksman wants to change his vote or edit his reply.

When Hell freezes over, I'll play hockey there too.
tbar Posted - 03/31/2010 : 14:53:57
So were down the stretch now and I am just wondering if anybody wants to change theyre mind on this one. Im still thinking 3 guys and yes Stamkos is still one of them.
Axey Posted - 02/04/2010 : 10:25:50
4-6, unless one of the boys has an injury or something of those lines. Heatley, Crosby, Ovechkin, Gaborik, Marleau, Kovalchuk
Gusteroni Posted - 02/04/2010 : 10:13:00
I voted 3.

1 - Crosby
2 - Ovie
3 - Marleau

"There are only two seasons in Canada...hockey season and not hockey season."
n/a Posted - 02/04/2010 : 01:00:54
I say Ovechkin and two others make it . . . the other two coming out of this group: Crosby, Marleau, Gaborik, Kovalchuk, Heatley.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
JOSHUACANADA Posted - 02/03/2010 : 09:04:07
quote:
Originally posted by Canucks Man

No way does Stamkos get 50 this season, 21 goals in the last 27 games? I don't think so. Crosby, Ovechkin and Marleau for sure, Gaborik maybe but thats it. Definatly no Stamkos

CANUCKS RULE!!!

Stamkos has that ability. My money is on Gaborik, Heatly, Crosby and Ovechkin. So 4 for me
Canucks Man Posted - 02/03/2010 : 01:15:17
No way does Stamkos get 50 this season, 21 goals in the last 27 games? I don't think so. Crosby, Ovechkin and Marleau for sure, Gaborik maybe but thats it. Definatly no Stamkos

CANUCKS RULE!!!
tbar Posted - 02/02/2010 : 14:39:18
Im thinking we will only get to see 3 player's hit that mark Crosby being one of them. I would love to see 5 plus that would be far more exciting but with the Olympics I think players will be so tired they dont have the juice to go down the stretch like in most years and you will see ssecond line guys being more productive heading into the playoffs. You also have that problem of players possibly getting hurt in the Olympics. I do like Stamkos's shot at 50 thow he is sittin at 29 right now and after the Olympic break I think he will really catch fire with the rest he gets. Either way its going to be a good race down the stretch.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page