Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trades and Rumors
 How Many players will hit 50 goals this year?? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tbar
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
376 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2010 :  14:33:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
With over 25 games to play per team and seven players at 29 goals or more how many will hit the 50 mark this season?

Choices:

1-2
6-7
8 or more

tbar
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
376 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2010 :  14:39:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Im thinking we will only get to see 3 player's hit that mark Crosby being one of them. I would love to see 5 plus that would be far more exciting but with the Olympics I think players will be so tired they dont have the juice to go down the stretch like in most years and you will see ssecond line guys being more productive heading into the playoffs. You also have that problem of players possibly getting hurt in the Olympics. I do like Stamkos's shot at 50 thow he is sittin at 29 right now and after the Olympic break I think he will really catch fire with the rest he gets. Either way its going to be a good race down the stretch.
Go to Top of Page

Canucks Man
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1547 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2010 :  01:15:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No way does Stamkos get 50 this season, 21 goals in the last 27 games? I don't think so. Crosby, Ovechkin and Marleau for sure, Gaborik maybe but thats it. Definatly no Stamkos

CANUCKS RULE!!!
Go to Top of Page

JOSHUACANADA
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2308 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2010 :  09:04:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Canucks Man

No way does Stamkos get 50 this season, 21 goals in the last 27 games? I don't think so. Crosby, Ovechkin and Marleau for sure, Gaborik maybe but thats it. Definatly no Stamkos

CANUCKS RULE!!!

Stamkos has that ability. My money is on Gaborik, Heatly, Crosby and Ovechkin. So 4 for me
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2010 :  01:00:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I say Ovechkin and two others make it . . . the other two coming out of this group: Crosby, Marleau, Gaborik, Kovalchuk, Heatley.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Go to Top of Page

Gusteroni
Rookie

Canada
225 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2010 :  10:13:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I voted 3.

1 - Crosby
2 - Ovie
3 - Marleau

"There are only two seasons in Canada...hockey season and not hockey season."
Go to Top of Page

Axey
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
877 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2010 :  10:25:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
4-6, unless one of the boys has an injury or something of those lines. Heatley, Crosby, Ovechkin, Gaborik, Marleau, Kovalchuk
Go to Top of Page

tbar
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
376 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2010 :  14:53:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So were down the stretch now and I am just wondering if anybody wants to change theyre mind on this one. Im still thinking 3 guys and yes Stamkos is still one of them.
Go to Top of Page

Gusteroni
Rookie

Canada
225 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  09:59:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I won't change my vote (voted 3) but I will change out Marleau for Stamkos. I'm wondering if we will see up to 5 - 50 goal scorers next year. I also wonder if Canucksman wants to change his vote or edit his reply.

When Hell freezes over, I'll play hockey there too.
Go to Top of Page

HawkinOilCountry
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
318 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  10:14:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If Ovie doesn't step it up I don't think he'll hit 50 by season's end. Crosby probably will, and maybe Stamkos, he's got nothin else to play for,, a Rocket trophy is always a nice addition to a resume.

Ovechkin seems like he's just sitting on his laurels waiting for the playoffs now that Washington has all but locked up the President's Cup.

The arena wall in chicago should be credited with a goal.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page