Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 2nd round - Montreal and Pittsburgh

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest6816 Posted - 04/28/2010 : 19:01:08
Who is going to win the Montreal Canadiens vs Pittsburg Penguins series?
40   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alex116 Posted - 05/13/2010 : 08:58:28
quote:
Originally posted by Matt_Roberts85

Maybe you guys dont agree with me, but I just dont think its very classy to do things like that. Wait until you've actually won the whole thing before you rip your city apart and declare yourselves the champions already...

Matt.....i'm not gonna rip on you for the above (bolded) because i'm sure you prob just misworded it but it sounded really bad!

Obviously ripping your city apart ANY TIME is wrong! But i get your point.

Guest0288 Posted - 05/13/2010 : 08:49:44
quote:

Pitt deserved to lose, they lost that game 10 seconds in with the crosby boarding call. I wasnt so surprised at the fact that montreal played well, i was surprised at how poorly pitt played. They were completley out of sync right from the get go and really embarassed themselves on home ice.

Montreal is showing everybody that you just need to make the playoffs and anything can happen. I know its a cliche, but man o man is it ever true. This is reminding me of Edmonton in 06, the oilers knocked off the Red Wings and the San Jose Sharks in surprising fashion as well.

I really liked Mike Cammalleri's quote about how you need lots of guys from toronto on your club, they just play a certain way and were brought up playing against the best young men in hockey. Subban, Moore, Cammalleri were all clutch for the habs, all toronto born and bred. Ill call them traitors but that just wouldnt be fair haha. Good for them.

My one concern would be the riot in Montreal last night. 25 people arrested, stores were looted and cars and building were badly damaged. Heres my beef; in the late 90's and early 2000's when toronto was actually making the playoffs and winning a couple rounds I used to get ripped on sooo hard by my hab fan friends for celebrating winning a couple rounds in the playoffs. They used to say "Hab fans dont celebrate winning the 1st or second round, we save it for when we win the cup!".

So now hab fans are burning their city down and making fools of themselves for winning the second round.... I know it was a great accomplishment, but seriously, if you go out in the next round it doesnt really look very good....

Maybe you guys dont agree with me, but I just dont think its very classy to do things like that. Wait until you've actually won the whole thing before you rip your city apart and declare yourselves the champions already...

anyways, the cup is up for grabs and ill be watching the rest as a neutral observer. Which isnt any fun really...

There is no "I" in team, but there is an "M" and an "E".

You said it right. When Leaf fans were last celebrating after beating Ottawa in game 7 of the second round, they were loud but moderate in nature. Many so called Habs fans (and most are bandwagon in nature) I know bragged about how funny it was to see Leaf fans celebrate a playoff round victory. It is very amusing that the celebrations last night looked like they won the cup! And the vandalism, sheer stupidity.
Matt_Roberts85 Posted - 05/13/2010 : 08:39:15
Thats too bad then. I sort of figured as much, it only takes say 50 people out of a couple thousand to really ruin everything.

Its going to be wild in Montreal the rest of the way, pretty exciting stuff. I would really like to see how they match up against whoever comes out of the west. A mtl - chi final would be pretty awesome for a whole bunch of reasons. Unless your a leafs fan like me then its boarderline living hell, but Im going to try and watch the rest objectively haha

If philly wins tomorrow, watch out. Coming back from 3-0 and winning would give anyone a crapload of momentum, could be a crazy series.

Pasty7 Posted - 05/13/2010 : 08:32:25
quote:

Pitt deserved to lose, they lost that game 10 seconds in with the crosby boarding call. I wasnt so surprised at the fact that montreal played well, i was surprised at how poorly pitt played. They were completley out of sync right from the get go and really embarassed themselves on home ice.

Montreal is showing everybody that you just need to make the playoffs and anything can happen. I know its a cliche, but man o man is it ever true. This is reminding me of Edmonton in 06, the oilers knocked off the Red Wings and the San Jose Sharks in surprising fashion as well.

I really liked Mike Cammalleri's quote about how you need lots of guys from toronto on your club, they just play a certain way and were brought up playing against the best young men in hockey. Subban, Moore, Cammalleri were all clutch for the habs, all toronto born and bred. Ill call them traitors but that just wouldnt be fair haha. Good for them.

My one concern would be the riot in Montreal last night. 25 people arrested, stores were looted and cars and building were badly damaged. Heres my beef; in the late 90's and early 2000's when toronto was actually making the playoffs and winning a couple rounds I used to get ripped on sooo hard by my hab fan friends for celebrating winning a couple rounds in the playoffs. They used to say "Hab fans dont celebrate winning the 1st or second round, we save it for when we win the cup!".

So now hab fans are burning their city down and making fools of themselves for winning the second round.... I know it was a great accomplishment, but seriously, if you go out in the next round it doesnt really look very good....

anyways, the cup is up for grabs and ill be watching the rest as a neutral observer. Which isnt any fun really...

Believe me or don't believe me the looters and vandals are not the fans, they are punks and idiots profiting from the fact thousands of people are all over the place and they can easily get away with it, i was downtown for game six and last night, the fans are great

Pasty
Matt_Roberts85 Posted - 05/13/2010 : 08:18:54

Alex116 Posted - 05/13/2010 : 07:53:27
quote:
Originally posted by slozo
. . . but hear this: Boston's defence, and Philly's defence, is WAY tougher than the last two squads they just faced. I think the toughest opponent match-up wise is about to come.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug

That sounds a little strange when you look at the two teams they just knocked out but i see where you're going with it. Nice reward, knock off the Caps and Pens and you're left with what might be a team you match up worse against? Yikes!

I'm not sure though, i see something crazy here in the Habs and it reminds me of '93. In '93 they were on that unbelievable overtime run winning all those games in sudden death and this year, albeit not OT wins, seems eerily similar in that "destiny" kinda way? Is it simply the Habs turn yet again?
n/a Posted - 05/13/2010 : 06:41:56
Stunned as well. I am almost at a loss for words . . . almost, I said

When things repeat, they move away from "luck" and "good circumstance" to achievement as a result of hard work, great play and great strategy. All this victory does for me is tell me that Washington wasn't as bad a choke as we all thought it was at the time - Montreal is no fluke.

They played great, had great match-ups against Crosby and Malkin (reminds me of the match-ups against Ovechkin and Semin) and kept as many good scoring chances to the perimeter as they could. That is the one thing I disagree with Crosby about - the CHANCE were not 2:1 - the shots were. In terms of quality scoring chances, actually, I think they were close to even. And this is because of the failings of the Pens D, much as it was with Washington (who much more obviously DID outchance them almost every game) and their D.

It's funny, because it really is an amazing thing, knocking off the best regular season team, and then the champs - and then possibly running into a much, much tougher D and potentially falling to a 'second-tier' opponent. Kudos to Montreal, they deserve a huge tip of the hat for their amazing and inspired played all-around . . .

. . . but hear this: Boston's defence, and Philly's defence, is WAY tougher than the last two squads they just faced. I think the toughest opponent match-up wise is about to come.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Pasty7 Posted - 05/13/2010 : 05:51:02
quote:
Originally posted by Porkchop73

I think I am as stunned as the Pens. I would never have expected a 5-2 win by the Habs, a 4-0 lead in the second period none the less.
Could you imagine a Habs-Bruins conference final. Talk about a series that takes you back to old times and great games.
Pasty - I take back my comments about luck, the last two games were about nothing more then sheer determination by the Habs.
I like the hockey they are playing but I still won't cheer for them! LOL.

Thank you sir, to be honest i called a loss i really did not think the pens would come out to start the game like that, and to the crosby haters go away, come on when you are ultra competative its just how you are gonna sound after a loss, this is why sid is so good because it pisses him right off to lose!

Pasty
Porkchop73 Posted - 05/13/2010 : 04:28:50
quote:
Originally posted by Guest9668

Crosby classless in his post game interview. "ive never seen a team try to get out-chanced 2:1and win like this." wahhh w\ahhh wahh". You barely won with class (last years finals), Sid, at least try to lose with some. At least Orpik had the balls to start giving some kudos to MTL for winning another improbable series. At least the talking heads can eat some crow after their "pitt in 5 or 6" collective consensus.

Not huge Crosby fan but I did not see any whining in the interview. He gave full credit to the Habs and was very accurate in his comments on the series and game. Like the captain of any team who just lost a series he showed disappointment with the loss and I am sure he was less then thrilled with his own play. You are obviously not a Crosby fan.
Porkchop73 Posted - 05/13/2010 : 04:23:22
I think I am as stunned as the Pens. I would never have expected a 5-2 win by the Habs, a 4-0 lead in the second period none the less.
Could you imagine a Habs-Bruins conference final. Talk about a series that takes you back to old times and great games.
Pasty - I take back my comments about luck, the last two games were about nothing more then sheer determination by the Habs.
I like the hockey they are playing but I still won't cheer for them! LOL.
Beans15 Posted - 05/12/2010 : 21:32:33
quote:

'Truth hurts'? Lol? We are going to the conf. finals, nothing hurts. Shots don;t tell the whole story, after all. If the ref didn't give Kunitz an assist this game would have been an absolute blowout domination-style. Did pitt outshoot them consistently? Yes. Did they outchance them, outplay them? No. You have a game 7 at home and you got crushed. That's fine. Throwing in a 'but you have to give them credit' doesnt mean crap. Look to Orpiks comments for a classy way to address the press after a tough loss. ANd lool to all the idiots giving Ovechkin a hard time losing to MTL. Not only did he have more points/goals, he was 100x more classy in losing than crybaby crosby. LOL GO HABS GO

Hey Pot, this is the Kettle calling......

There is such thing as a poor winner. If anyone doesn't know what one looks like, read the quote above.

Love the way Crosby shows frustration and he is called a whiner. Other players show frustration and they are competative...

By the way, here is a link to the interview. Please tell me where Crosby is whining

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=529016

I never knew that being unhappy about losing became whining??
Guest9668 Posted - 05/12/2010 : 21:08:51
'Truth hurts'? Lol? We are going to the conf. finals, nothing hurts. Shots don;t tell the whole story, after all. If the ref didn't give Kunitz an assist this game would have been an absolute blowout domination-style. Did pitt outshoot them consistently? Yes. Did they outchance them, outplay them? No. You have a game 7 at home and you got crushed. That's fine. Throwing in a 'but you have to give them credit' doesnt mean crap. Look to Orpiks comments for a classy way to address the press after a tough loss. ANd lool to all the idiots giving Ovechkin a hard time losing to MTL. Not only did he have more points/goals, he was 100x more classy in losing than crybaby crosby. LOL GO HABS GO
Beans15 Posted - 05/12/2010 : 20:46:15
quote:

Crosby classless in his post game interview. "ive never seen a team try to get out-chanced 2:1and win like this." wahhh w\ahhh wahh". You barely won with class (last years finals), Sid, at least try to lose with some. At least Orpik had the balls to start giving some kudos to MTL for winning another improbable series. At least the talking heads can eat some crow after their "pitt in 5 or 6" collective consensus.

What's the matter, truth hurts?? He hit the nail on the head in his description of the series. Pittsburgh DID outchance the Habs 2-1. The difference in the series was twofold. Firstly, Halak stopped most of those Pittsburgh scoring chances. The other was that the Habs capitalized(no pun intended) on their chances as Fleury was average at best.

I watched the same interview where Crosby, right after saying he has never seen a team that got outchanced 2-1 and still won, said very clearly, "You have to give them all the credit."

Let's not confuse telling the truth with whining because Crosby's comments were spot on.
Guest9668 Posted - 05/12/2010 : 20:38:41
polishexpress Posted - 05/12/2010 : 20:29:58
I expected Montreal to win, but I didn't expect them to do so as beans said:
quote:
with the kind of will to win and ability to just hang around and hang around.

I thought they would win in a more commanding fashion. As an Oiler fan, I feel almost sacrilegious in saying: "GO HABS!"
Beans15 Posted - 05/12/2010 : 19:16:08
Shocking to say the least. Easily the hardest road to the East Final one could imagine and the Habs take the Caps and Pens in back to back 7 games series.

Wow.

Say what you will about luck, unlikely play, whatever. It has been a very long time since I recall a team with the kind of will to win and ability to just hang around and hang around. With the exception of the 2nd period tonight, virtually ever game I have watched the Habs play this playoffs, the Habs have not been the best team on the ice. But they find a way to win.

Seriously, haven't seen this in decades.

1986 was the last time, to be specific...............
Guest4428 Posted - 05/12/2010 : 19:05:12
I think this pretty much guarantees that the cup is going to the west this year...
I'd be happier if Montreal won it though.
Guest4072 Posted - 05/12/2010 : 18:52:55
the Pens played with the jitters for most of the game....even Crosby. he took a dumb penalty on the first shift of the game, and that seemed to set a tone. their PP was pathetic, taking shots from the dumbest angles, and turning the puck over with idiotic passes. and Malkin should have been benched after the 1st period. he really sucked tonight.

but give the Habs credit. they played a solid game, especially in front of Halak. a lot of grit and determination on their part. they played like they wanted it more then the Pens.

but in big games, you need your big names to step up. Cammalleri and Gionta were there. Malkin and Crosby were not. here endeth the lesson....
irvine Posted - 05/12/2010 : 18:42:20
And there it is!

Montreal upset the former Stanley Cup Champs! After defeating the 'powerful' Capitals.

Can you believe it? I can't. This team is playing superb. Up next... Bruins or Flyers.

Can they go all the way?

Irvine/prez.
irvine Posted - 05/12/2010 : 16:39:50
I said on another site earlier, that if the Canadiens can win the first 10 minutes of this game, they will win game 7.

So far, the Canadiens have won the first 10 minutes, and out played the Pens by a wide margin.

If they continue this play, the Habs will take it.

Irvine/prez.
irvine Posted - 05/12/2010 : 13:16:59
I'm the same as Leafs81 -- Eastern games begin between 8-9 PM, usually at 8.

Western Games, 10-11:30PM.

As, we are from the same city... my whole family are Habs fans, I'm a Sens fan.

Luckily for me, I work evenings/nights usually. So I get to catch the second half of the Western games, usually. Depending on start time, and what time I can get out of work.

Lucky for me though, my boss scheduled me this fine day off. I will watch Game 7... HABS VS PENS!!!!!!

I'll also catch some of the Flyers vs Bruins game, during intermissions/commercials of the other game.

Irvine/prez.
Pasty7 Posted - 05/12/2010 : 07:54:03
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Pasty7

quote:

I am not knocking the work ethic or the some of the stellar play of some of the Habs but they have rode lady luck as far as she is taking them. There is always a cinderella team and this year it is the Habs. Unfortunately the clock is about to strike midnight.

Guess we'll have to wait utill wensday for the team bus to turn into a pumpkin!

Pasty

I am sure you enjoyed the game Pasty as would have I. It was a good game to watch on the tele, would have been better at the Bell Center.
I guess Lady Luck is still working for your Habs but Pittsburg is not Disneyland and certainly not a place where dreams do come true unless you wear a Penguins jersey.

I hope you are wrong but i have a feeling it has to end someday

Pasty
Porkchop73 Posted - 05/11/2010 : 13:55:44
quote:

quote:

I am not knocking the work ethic or the some of the stellar play of some of the Habs but they have rode lady luck as far as she is taking them. There is always a cinderella team and this year it is the Habs. Unfortunately the clock is about to strike midnight.

Pasty

I am sure you enjoyed the game Pasty as would have I. It was a good game to watch on the tele, would have been better at the Bell Center.
I guess Lady Luck is still working for your Habs but Pittsburg is not Disneyland and certainly not a place where dreams do come true unless you wear a Penguins jersey.
Matt_Roberts85 Posted - 05/11/2010 : 13:24:15
Im amazed at what the habs have been able to do, or should I say, What cammalerri and Halak have been able to do.
The team has been playing solid defensivley, guys like Gill and Gorges come to mind, but really, Cammalleri and Halak are both having conne smythe winning playoffs.

Those horseshoes are cemented in their rear ends and dont look like they are going anywhere. I fear this may be a run of destiny and I may just vomit and then stop watching the playoffs.

How a 16th place team with with the fewest 5 on 5 goals in the NHL and an aging defence corps can defeat the caps and now possibley the pens is amazing. Win or Lose, habs fans have to be happy with what they have seen. This is the same team that lost its most important game of the regular season to the leafs on the last night before playoffs. To think, if they never made it to OT and the rangers had of won the shootout, montreal wouldnt even be here.

It just goes to show how the playoffs really are the second season, as long as you can make it, throw out the regular season. it dont mean d*** all.

My eyes will be glued to the tube on wednsday, hoping the cinderella run comes to an end, but if it doesnt, ill tell you all right now that montreal will be in the cup final.

impropriety Posted - 05/11/2010 : 13:14:39
I've been watching Subban slaughter the Moose for a little while now, so it doesn't shock me that much. Great to see that his skill transfers over to the bigs, though! It's a crap-shoot more often than not (see Schremp, Rob).
Leafs81 Posted - 05/11/2010 : 13:03:36
quote:
Originally posted by Alex116

I just knew some Crosby hater would pop on here and claim Sid was whining, or in this case, "throwing a tantrum", etc. Gimme a break, he gave the slightest of cross checks to Plekanec. Really no big deal. But s'all good, you go on hating....

Pasty, glad you had a blast! I enjoyed it from my couch, well, the second half as i don't get home in time to see the first (had to leave early just to catch the second half of the second period)

Great game by the Habs......i had a feeling they'd be going back to Pitty! Game 7's are such coin tosses they've really got a good shot!

Man I wish I was from out west coming back from work and watching the eastern matchups, and then around 7 or 8 watching the western matchups.

My hockey starts at 8 usually, 8:30 sometimes and the games out west starts around 11:00. Ah well

Go Pens Go...

I'm tired of the habs magical run. Just because I live among Habs fans and I know that's all I'll hear about for the next few seasons, especially if they go into next round. Right now, with their system, they can beat anybody. and I don't want them to keep going.

On a side note, I also am surprised about P.K. Subban's play. Great future for this kid.
Pasty7 Posted - 05/11/2010 : 06:37:55
quote:

Pasty
Alex116 Posted - 05/10/2010 : 21:44:04
I just knew some Crosby hater would pop on here and claim Sid was whining, or in this case, "throwing a tantrum", etc. Gimme a break, he gave the slightest of cross checks to Plekanec. Really no big deal. But s'all good, you go on hating....

Pasty, glad you had a blast! I enjoyed it from my couch, well, the second half as i don't get home in time to see the first (had to leave early just to catch the second half of the second period)

Great game by the Habs......i had a feeling they'd be going back to Pitty! Game 7's are such coin tosses they've really got a good shot!
Guest9423 Posted - 05/10/2010 : 19:40:33
Sid still the kid scores a goal and pens loses and throws a tantrum at the end of game what a disgrace.
irvine Posted - 05/10/2010 : 19:38:31
Game 7 is going to be amazing. Sadly, I'll have to work during it.

If I keep my ears closed all night, I may be able to not hear the score from people, and watch a replay. lol.

Irvine/prez.
Pasty7 Posted - 05/10/2010 : 19:11:43
quote:

Pasty, you have tix? Sweet! Enjoy my friend! I have a feeling that they're gonna force a game 7. Should be another good game! Have fun....

WOW the best game i have ever and i mean ever seen live!!!!!! the streets of montreal were nuts tonight i could hardly get home, Mike Cammalleri is absolutly amazing Win or lose in game seven this was an amazing season for the habs ,,, this team is the real fing deal baby!

Pasty
Pasty7 Posted - 05/10/2010 : 13:30:09
hahaha i suppose but Hockey like poker is a 5 card/ player game not counting goalies of course, it doesn't matter what you start with its how you finish

Pasty
Beans15 Posted - 05/10/2010 : 12:57:53
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

I don't think anyone is saying it's all luck. But there is some very unlikely play coming from the Habs.

If you were to tell ANYONE that any team(not just Montreal) would be outshot by a wide margin against either Washington or Pittsburgh, even a Montreal fan would say winning is unlikely.

Halak has played SIGNIFICANTLY better than the regular season. The team, defensively, has played SIGNIFICANTLY better than the regular season.

Maybe luck is not the correct word, but their current play would have been called, in the least, unlikely at the start of the playoffs.
There is a reason the Vegas odd makers had them at a 30-1 at the start of the playoffs and that line has changed very little even after beating Washington.

If you were playing poker(a game of skill) and hit a card to win when you shouldn't have, it's still luck. It is skill to be in the position to win, but the win is still lucky.

Maybe not lucky is not the correct word, but very unlikely and one can not argue that the Candiens are playing playing well above their regular season performance. That being said, the time will soon be over for this topic as in a matter of hours the Habs Cinderella story will be put to bed(along with Philly).

Yess now you have the right comparison the habs are like a short stack in a heads up match, but their pocket aces keep getting delt to them Cammalleri and Halak,

Pasty

I would say it's a lot more like AJ (Habs) against Pocket AA (Capitals)

Flop comes K-10-Rag-Rag-Queen

But I digress.
Alex116 Posted - 05/10/2010 : 12:49:51
Pasty, you have tix? Sweet! Enjoy my friend! I have a feeling that they're gonna force a game 7. Should be another good game! Have fun....
Pasty7 Posted - 05/10/2010 : 12:42:54
quote:

Beans, the Habs "unlikely" play i think describes it much better. LUCK is not the right word, as you've pointed out, to describe a team which is playing at a level above what they did in the regular season. They're simply on a role and if anything, could be considered to be overachieving. Luck would imply they've been getting wins by lucky bounces, lucky calls (bad calls), own goals by the other team, etc...

Should be a pretty sweet atmosphere at the Bell Center tonight!

I'll let you know just how sweet it is !!!!

Pasty
Alex116 Posted - 05/10/2010 : 12:33:50
Beans, the Habs "unlikely" play i think describes it much better. LUCK is not the right word, as you've pointed out, to describe a team which is playing at a level above what they did in the regular season. They're simply on a role and if anything, could be considered to be overachieving. Luck would imply they've been getting wins by lucky bounces, lucky calls (bad calls), own goals by the other team, etc...

Should be a pretty sweet atmosphere at the Bell Center tonight!
Pasty7 Posted - 05/10/2010 : 11:46:20
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

I don't think anyone is saying it's all luck. But there is some very unlikely play coming from the Habs.

If you were to tell ANYONE that any team(not just Montreal) would be outshot by a wide margin against either Washington or Pittsburgh, even a Montreal fan would say winning is unlikely.

Halak has played SIGNIFICANTLY better than the regular season. The team, defensively, has played SIGNIFICANTLY better than the regular season.

Maybe luck is not the correct word, but their current play would have been called, in the least, unlikely at the start of the playoffs.
There is a reason the Vegas odd makers had them at a 30-1 at the start of the playoffs and that line has changed very little even after beating Washington.

If you were playing poker(a game of skill) and hit a card to win when you shouldn't have, it's still luck. It is skill to be in the position to win, but the win is still lucky.

Maybe not lucky is not the correct word, but very unlikely and one can not argue that the Candiens are playing playing well above their regular season performance. That being said, the time will soon be over for this topic as in a matter of hours the Habs Cinderella story will be put to bed(along with Philly).

Yess now you have the right comparison the habs are like a short stack in a heads up match, but their pocket aces keep getting delt to them Cammalleri and Halak,

Pasty
Beans15 Posted - 05/10/2010 : 10:49:03

Axey Posted - 05/10/2010 : 07:57:02
Now those who say it is ALL luck, come on... wake up. As with any team that has any success in the playoffs, luck is on their side but luck itself wont get you anywhere. To have succes you need determination, hard work, a and hell of alot of heart. Oh and a goalie that is in the zone.

I believe the Habs have all of these going for them right now, but alot of the D are banged up and Pleky is even battling a bad hip so tonight very well could be their last game but if they win it will be no surprise.
Pasty7 Posted - 05/10/2010 : 07:30:46
Luck does not get you into the second round of the playoffs and espcially not being down only 3 -2 to the defending stanly cup champions no sir , i dont buy it luck gets u 1 or 2 games not 6 now josee, sur they have had bounces go their way game 5 if anything was unlucky because the habs were the better team on the ice, luck always evens out over the course of the playoffs, shots are one thing scoring chances are another i could stop 50 penguins shots if my team keeps them all to the outside!

Pasty

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page